chapter 42

A/N soooooo, i'm so sorry i havent updated in so long guys, I made this chapter a little bit longer just for you. I hope you like it and sorry again. THANKS FOR THE VOTES AND THE COMMENTS! i really appreciate it, makes my day :))

SOPHIE

I raced up the street and grabbed Harry’s arm gently pulling him back to face me.

“What?” He jerked his hand away and took a step backwards. I crossed my arm and glared at him. This was too public. We were in the middle of the street with a million people around us not to mention most of them had cameras at hand. Harry looked around and seemed to realize what I was thinking.

“Not here.” I whispered angrily. I was still peeved but when Harry pulled me into a deserted alley I didn’t complain. The shadows made me feel claustrophobic but outside the people kept milling around oblivious to the little corner we were in.

“Why did you follow me?” Harry whispered angrily.

“Why did you walk out?” I threw back. With the little light we had I saw Harry purse his lips and look downward. Long pause, no answer.

“I don’t want to talk about it.” Harry walked back into the street but before he could step into the light I stopped him.

“Harry!” I called. He stopped mid-step.

“Sophie, just let it go!” He whirled around angrily.

“Look Harry, you don’t get to walk away from this. I’m done tiptoeing around my emotions because I don’t want to hurt anyone. It’s time to be honest.” I said.

“Okay, you want honesty?” He said while pulling me back into the darkness. “You ruined me! You ruined who I was before! I was perfectly happy without you!” He pointed a finger at my chest.

“So it’s my fault now that you’re acting all crazy? What you did there was so rude!” I said screaming angrily too. He did not get to lay the blame on me.

“So what if I was being rude? I was being honest.” He said emphasizing the last word.

“You we’re the one who gave up on me. You we’re the one who cheated on me! And now you’re blaming me!” The tears started to form in my eyes.

“I never gave up on you!” He said coming up close to me so we were nose to nose.

“Uhh! You’re impossible! What is wrong with you?” I screamed.

“What’s wrong with me?” He said with a mocking expression. “You are! You keep playing with my emotions! You’re cold and heartless and—“ the tears started to fall then and Harry stopped.

“So that’s how you feel about me? All that crap about loving me and never letting go was a lie?” I cried heavily with the tears flowing out of me like lava.

HARRY

Sophie was crying and heaving loudly. My eyes started to blur with tears of my own too. This was it, it was time to let go. I faced the wall and punched it with all my force probably injuring my hand and giving me bloody knuckles.

“Answer my question Harry!” Sophie said grabbing my arm. I drew in a shaky breath and wiped the tears from my eyes. This was my chance to finally let her go. Sophie was never going to be happy with me.

“Yes! It was all a lie!” I said with my eyes closed tightly to stop the tears. Sophie cried harder into her hand. I wanted to take it back, I wanted to tell her the reason I walked out of the shop was because I didn’t want her to move in with Zayn.