chapter 5

SOPHIE**

Louis helped me up on the RV leading me inside. If the exterior was awesome the interior was astonishing. The RV was wide on the inside with plush carpets covering the floor it had a homey feel to it because of the log cabin furniture. Louis led me to a hall that was flanked by rooms.

“You’ll be staying with me we don’t have extra rooms.” He said he opened up a room at the end of the hall and helped me with my luggage. The room was impressive there was a sofa at the other side and a window that let the sunrise stream in.

“Nice.” I said setting my bags in the closet.

“Louis! We’re starting in five minutes!”  Someone shouted from the driver’s cabin. Outside crowds and screaming fans gathered around the bus. Taking pictures and chanting the band’s name.

“Be there in a sec Liam!” Louis said then he turned to me. “You wanna go say goodbye to the fans?” 

“What if they don’t like me?” I said letting Louis lead me down a staircase that led to an upper deck. The other guys were already waving furiously at the fans and blowing kisses.

“Save some for me Harry!” Louis said. The minute the throng of people saw him the crowd erupted to a cheer. I laughed at my brother and gripped the side of the railing as the bus lurched forward slowly.

“Hey Sophie come here join us!” Harry said motioning at his side. I smiled tentatively and bounded to him gazing at all the screaming fans a few feet down.

“Wow, are they always this crazy?” I asked my hair whipping furiously in the wind. Harry laughed and placed an arm on my shoulder the other one waving at the crowd. The rest of the crowd diminished in the distance and soon they looked like a crowd of screaming shadows. Louis screamed at the wind.

“Wohoo! World Tour baby!” He shouted at the wind. The other four pulled him to a group hug and since Harry was beside me I was also pulled into the hug as well. The group was loud and boisterous and I couldn’t help but laugh with them. When they all pulled back Harry kept his arm around my shoulder but I was so caught up that I didn’t even notice.

“Harry, kindly step away from Sophia.” Louis said tapping his shoulder. Harry just laughed and removed his arm.

“Yes Lieutenant Louis Tomlinson.” Harry said doing a small salute. The boys took the stairs inside the RV and closed the top deck.

“So what do you suppose we do?” Liam said already sitting on the sofa.

“How about we get to know Sophie? If that’s okay with Louis” Niall said.

“Louis is just my brother he doesn’t own me.” I said pulling a chair and sitting on it. Louis snickered and ruffled my hair.

“But I am in charge of you while you’re here.” He said taking a seat in between Harry and Zayn.

“Ask away.” I said pulling my hair in one side. Zayn cleared his throat and sat on the edge of his seat.

“How old are you?” He asked.

“sixteen.” I said surprised they didn’t know anything about me “Doesn’t Louis ever talk about us?”

“No he doesn’t.” All of them murmured at the same time shaking their heads.

“Are you single?” Harry asked next. I looked at him and smiled then nodded my head. Was he flirting with me? Louis watched Harry carefully.

“Are you and Louis really sisters? You look so… beautiful.” Niall said next. I felt the blood rush to my face at Niall’s statement.

“Well, ummm, as far as I know we are related.” I said tucking a strand of hair behind my ears. Louis got up and went to my side placing both of his hands on my shoulder.

“Okay my sister would go to our room now enough questions.”  Louis said. All of them groaned and sank back on their seats.

“Louis I can take care of myself.” I whispered to him. He eyed me carefully and sat back down on the sofa. My brother no doubt gave each one of them pep talks and ground rules but he has to understand that I’m not a little girl anymore and if I fall in love I will there’s nothing he can do about it.

“Is your brother always like this?” Harry asked Louis elbowed him on the ribs.

“He’s just overprotective.” I said giving Louis a loving smile.