The Wedding of the Century

A/N Thanks for all the support guys!! And just for that I made an extra extra special chapter! 

SOPHIE

“Sophie, oh my god you look absolutely beautiful!” My mom exclaimed as she arranged the veil around my head.

I never thought this day would come. Standing there in my white wedding dress I didn’t know what to expect. I was scared, mortified even to find out what future would bring. What if things don’t work out and we end up getting a divorce?

“Knock, knock. They’re all set.” Eleanor said with Sam right behind her. I drew in a deep breath as my mom kissed my cheek and ran back to the rest of the guests.

“You nervous?” Sam said placing a hand on my shoulder.

“I’m getting married of course I’m nervous!” I said the bouquet shook lightly in my hand as I held them. Eleanor came up beside me and took my shaking hand.

 I noticed the ring around her finger which she’d been wearing for almost a year now. Louie and her tied the knot that same year Harry and I got back together. I was happy for her and for Louie this way she gets to be my real sister. Eleanor gave me a smile and a reassuring squeeze.

“Just remember Harry will be there to meet you at the end.” Eleanor beamed.

She knew how scary this was. I was her maid of honor too at her wedding and I remembered the look she had before she got married. When she finally walked down that aisle in her white dress with her father standing by her side everyone turned their heads towards her. But I looked ahead and saw my brother gazing up at Eleanor with all the wonder a man could muster. Pure love was shinning straight through his eyes. And when I turned my head Harry was there standing beside Louie and for a moment I could picture him looking at me the same way my brother was looking at Eleanor.

“Okay, I’m ready.” I said with confidence.

The two helped me with my dress and led me down the hallway where my father was waiting. Outside I could hear the noise of the ocean as it clashed against the shore. It was Harry’s idea. My dad looked at me and offered me his arm while Eleanor and Sam fell in line with the rest of the bridesmaids.

“Are you ready?” My dad asked and I got the feeling he wasn’t just asking about the wedding.

“Yes, dad I can’t imagine spending the rest of my life without Harry by my side.” I said. The music started and the beautiful ladies in front of me started to walk.

I gripped my dad’s arm tighter and moved forward. My chest started to constrict and my breathing started to get uneven. At this rate I was riding a fast track to hyperventilation.

“Relax, baby, this is your day.” My dad said soothingly.

I could almost smell the ocean now that we were only a few feet away from the door. Heart racing, palms sweating, and chest heaving this was how I was going to get married. My dad opened the door and the world just burst. The sky opened up to an azure color and everyone stood up looking at me and smiling. Then the music started.

Heart beats fast, colors and promises

All the things that we’ve been through all the battles that we fought this was it. The aisle was kind of crooked and I still couldn’t see him but I knew he was on the other side.

How to be brave, how can I love when I’m afraid to fall

My dad was a steady rock guiding me through it. Then I rounded corner and there he was in his suit with an orchid pinned to his lapel looking at me like I was the most gorgeous woman on the entire universe. Looking at me like Louie looks at Eleanor but this one was more special.

But watching you stand alone, all of my doubts suddenly goes away somehow

Just then nothing else mattered. I didn’t care that all of these people were staring at me or that the sand felt strange against my bare feet. When I looked at Harry everything felt wonderful.

One step closer

And I knew that I was marrying the perfect guy not just because he’s a rock star or some famous singer but because I love and he loves me. And no matter how hard I try I will never survive without him.

I have died everyday waiting for you

 darling don’t be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years

We reached the end of the aisle and my dad teary eyed as me kissed the top of my head and handed me to Harry. And gazing up at those amazing green eyes I knew that I would happy with home forever. Maybe get a house on the suburbs, four maybe five kids if we’re lucky, a white picket fence and a golden retriever named Buttercup. Either way I wasn’t going to live a life without this man.

“I love you.” He whispered. And it was all I could do not to burst out and kiss him right on the spot.

I’ll love you for a thousand more

                                                                            Preview to

                                                                     A Little Bit Like Heaven

One choice. One mistake. One disaster. When Cornelia Dagenham daughter of a British media tycoon woke up that morning she felt a little rebellious. But she didn't think that her one night out in the city that never slept would led to her meeting "mister bad boy" Zayn Malik of one direction. Swooned by his gooey caramel colored eyes and rock star aura she engages in a supposed to be one night stand, but fate had other plans when she found out she got pregnant with his child. She soon finds herself stuck with Zayn Malik with an unexpected problem that neither of them can escape. Cornelia just hopes that Zayn would decide to stick around for long because she didn't know what to do either...