chapter 36

A/N Thank you guys for all the support, for all the votes, the comments and everythings this was my first story btw and i know the author's note came in very very late this is me. Oh btw that picture is Sophie Tomlinson! Love you guys! oh and if you want to suggest anything i'm open!

The next morning the sun shone down the window basking the room in total brightness. I groaned and flipped to my side only to slam directly into Zayn’s open arms in the bed. I opened my eyes and saw him sleeping whilst spooning me. He looked kind of cute in the morning light. He groaned and tightened his arms around me. Now I was really stuck in Zayn’s arms.

“Zayn?” I whispered loudly to him. I didn’t want to wake him up rudely. I wheezed as he snuggled against my neck and snore loudly. The door opened and Louie came in.

“Louie! Help!” I said flailing my arms like a penguin since Zayn was holding the top part of it.

“Why would I do that sister?” Louie said taking out a camera and snapping some photos. I groaned and tried to kick him since he was standing at the foot of the bed.

“Please! Louie!” I said Zayn was still sleeping through all the thrashing. Louie laughed and pried Zayn’s arms from me I sighed and Louie pulled me up.

“Thanks Louie.” I said adjusting my clothes in a pretense to dusting off.

“What’s going on between the two of you Sophie?” Louie said crossing his arms.

“Nothing.” I said Louie raised his eyebrows and tilted his head a bit. “Okay, okay, Zayn asked me out yesterday.” I whispered the last part.

“What? Sophie!” Louie said dragging me down the hall and closing the door behind me.

“I know!” I said raising my hands up. “I didn’t give him an answer yet and something happened with Harry last night…”

“Please tell me you didn’t sleep with him.” Louie said. I shook my head and gave him an incredulous look. This was the down side of telling my brother everything.

“I didn’t. Something worse happened.” I said fishing out the letter that I found last night. I handed it to my brother and he spread it out to read. I watched as his eyes darted across the paper and suddenly his expression softened.

“He loves you.” He said. I nodded and took the letter from him folding it carefully.

“He does. I went up the roof last night and I saw him there, we kind of had a confrontation.” I said pursing my lips.

“What did he say?” His eyes widened like a ten year old. I laughed and pushed him lightly.

“You are such a girl.” I said heading to the kitchen and grabbing a box of cereal. Louie went inside a second later and leaned across the door.

“Come on Sophie this is serious.” He said.

“He told me to move on, I guess.” I shrugged my shoulders in a nonchalant gesture but deep inside I still didn’t know what to do or what to feel. Louie looked at me for a moment and sat right across me.

“Tell me the truth Sophie, do you still love him?” He said propping his elbows on the table. I caught my breath. I didn’t want to answer that! I didn’t even know the answer myself! Just then divine intervention came in the form of Niall.

“Do we still have milk?” He said rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

“Uhhh, right there.” I said motioning to the refrigerator.

“We’ll talk about this later Sophie.” He said getting up the counter and out of the kitchen. Niall sat down and smiled at me.

“Where’s Harry?” I said as a form of conversation. Niall raised his eyebrows at me and cocked his head in the direction of the room since his mouth was still full of milk.

“By the way we’re recording the song today.” Niall said giving me a toothy smile.

“Nice, but I don’t know how that works.” I said. I poured some milk on my cereal and grabbed a spoon. Just then Liam walked in with his boxers and some white shirt. He looked at me then at my spoon. Slowly he back to the corner of the room.

“Oh sorry, I forgot about the spoon thing.” I said throwing the spoon in the sink and grabbing a spork instead. Technically it wasn’t a spoon. Niall looked at my spork and laughed.

“What is that Sophie?” He said pointing at my spork.

“It’s a spork, it’s a fork and a spoon combined so technically it isn’t a spoon.” I said smiling at Liam. Niall got up and reached for my spork.

“Liam…” Niall stalked carefully to Liam. “Relax it’s a spork, it’s not a spoon.” He said coming closer.

“It’s not a spoon.” Liam said. Niall whirled around and smiled at me victoriously.

“We can officially use sporks now!” I said throwing my hands up and grabbing the spork.

“Don’t forget we have a recording today Sophie.” Liam said winking at me. He grabbed an apple and went out the door.

“Harry! Come over here I have something to show you!” Niall said grabbing my spork.

“I was using that Horan!” I said as Harry came into the kitchen shirtless. Obviously Niall still didn’t know what happened last night or else he wouldn’t have called Harry and presented us with a very awkward situation.

“What is it?” He said looking at Niall then at me. I smiled at him but he didn’t smiled back instead he averted his gaze and gave me a cold expression. Whoah! Did Harry just ignore me?

“It’s a spork!”Niall said raising it with one of his hand and pointing at it with the other. Harry rolled his eyes and went out the door.

“Niall, spork please.” I said opening my palm. Niall sighed and handed it back to me.

“What’s wrong with Harry anyways?” Niall said flopping down on his chair. I shrugged my shoulders and continued eating. After that I dumped the dish on the sink and headed to find Harry. We needed to talk now.

“Hey Liam.” I said getting his attention from the TV. He looked at me expectantly. “Where’s Harry?” I said.

“Oh, he’s in the room.” He said gesturing to the hallway I nodded and walked towards the room and rapped on it loudly.

“Come in!” Harry said. I opened the door and went inside slowly.

“Hi, Harry.” I said. Harry looked at me and closed his laptop.

“Did you forget anything?” He said gesturing inside the room. I shook my head and sat down on the bed. I gazed around the room and a million memories flooded through me. It was nice to know that all those memories didn’t go to waste.

“No, I didn’t.” I said. “I came here to clear things up between us.”

“What’s more to talk about Sophie? I thought we had this figured out last night.” He said looking down angrily.

“I found this on the roof.” I said handing him the letter. Harry skimmed the letter and crumpled it on his hands. I stared at it in shock for a minute.

“Why did you do that?” I said reaching for the letter.

“I did that because you need to move on Sophie. Love is over rated.” He said. I shook my head and got up.

“Just when I thought you weren’t a jerk you did this.” I said gesturing to the paper.

“Sophie, I think it’s best if we not talk to each other for a while.” He said. Was he crazy? That was supposed to be my line! My heart got crushed again. I pursed my lips and nodded. This was all crazy, everything didn’t make any sense. Did I still love Harry?

“What if I said I still loved you?” I blurted it out and looked back at Harry. He was looking at me with wide eyes.

“We both know that will never happen.” He said. I looked at him. I wanted to tell that I still felt something for him and that he didn’t need to get over me because I wasn’t over him.

“Yea, that’s absolutely right.” I said opening the door and slamming it behind me.