Loving Harry Styles

A/N Hi guys! Welcome to my story! Go easy on me please it's my first so popping my wattpad cherry dont hate me too much! XD Please vote, comment, or follow if you feel like it. The girl in the photo is Sophie and if you have anything to suggest i'm open! thank you guys and god bless!!

 I'm going to give you a list of my One Direction Fan Fictions in case you fancy someone else ;) (still updating) I'm just on my second story and I haven't been working on it long... the third one will solely  depend on viewers feedback!! :)) THANKS GUYS!!

1. 50 Shades of Harry Styles (A Harry Styles FF)

2. A Little Bit Like Heaven (A Zayn Malik FF) here's the link; http://www.wattpad.com/story/4604727-a-little-bit-like-heaven

HEY GUYS SO SEEING AS YOUVE SUPPORTED ME THROUGH THIS STORY MY FIRST STORY!! Hahahha i think its time now to venture outside FanFics SO PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY

THE PURSUIT OF EVER AFTER!! Its on my profile so just check it and tell me what you think.

ALSO IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ME AND UPDATES BOUT MY LIFE AND WHERE I AM AND SHIT LIKE THAT YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER

@RoyalsByLaurDy 

If you have any concerns or if you just wanna talk just contact me there because I notice more if its instagram or twitter. LOVE YOU ALL! YOU ARE AMAZING!!

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT READ...

                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mom, Dad! I can’t believe you two!” I said and stomped heavily into my room. I can’t believe they wouldn’t let me go back packing in Europe! It just made me furious and frustrated that they still looked at me as a child even though I was already 16. I mean Louis was touring the world in less than a week and they still made no objections. It was definitely unfair! I reached for my phone and dialed Christine’s number.

“Hello, Christy. I-I’m not going.” I said already the tears of frustration were streaming down my face. “I tried to reason with my mum and dad but they won’t let me.”

“Can’t your brother do anything about it?” she asked. I and Christine Smoother have been friends since 2nd grade long before my big brother got famous and everyone wanted to be my friend because of him. At first it was overwhelming and the sudden boost of popularity was thrilling then I realized none of those people really wanted to be my friend they just wanted my brother.

“He’s going on his world tour Christy.” I sighed into the phone and wiped my eyes furiously. “I’m sorry you just have to go on without me, I mean you already bought the tickets right?”

“Yes, but Sophia Eloise Tomlinson I refuse to leave you here in England all alone with nothing to do with your summer.” She said defiantly. This was the hardest part, we knew there was a fair chance that I wouldn’t be able to go with her and a couple more friends but we decided to be optimistic. This only led to more disappointment on my part.

“I’m going to be okay Christy, just enjoy the vacation, for both of us.” I said. Downstairs I heard a car pull up the front of the house.

“I wish something happens and you come with us.” It was wishful thinking I knew, but as soon as I heard the front door open and my brother shouted a spark of hope flared inside me.

“I have to hang up Louis is here.” I said and pressed the end button. Louis and I were very close since we were the only two together originally before my mom remarried. We mostly stayed with my mom but lately with the addition of the twins it was getting harder. Good thing Louis helps out with the bills or my mom couldn’t afford to keep me here. I climbed the stairs down noisily and jumped down the last two flights of stairs.

“Louis!” I shouted and hugged my big brother.

“Sophia cakes, I’ve missed you!” He hugged me tight and messed with my hair blonde hair a bit. I scowled at him and slapped his hand away.

“Stop messing with my hair Loui, it’s far too precious for your dirty hands.” I said. He stuck my tongue out at me which I grabbed and trapped between my fingers.

“I told you big brother, staying away from home makes you lose your edge. You’re never going to win against me now.” I said.

“Oh, yea?” he grabbed me by the waist and twirled me around. Just then mum and dad appeared from the kitchen both carrying dishes and set it down the dining table.

“Speak of the devils.” I muttered and sat down on the sofa my hands crossed and pouting like a 13 year old.

“Something wrong Sophie?” Louis said sitting down next to me.

“My friends and I planned a tour in Europe but they wouldn’t let me come!” I said whispering loudly. I was glad Louis was here for the week at least I’d have somebody to talk to while my friends were away. At least for a little while anyway.

“They’re just afraid some idiot would get you pregnant.” He said examining he’s finger nails. One thing I loved about my brother was his sense of humor and to be honest life has been quite bland without him.

“Louis! I’m not that easy to get! Plus I’ve learned quiet a lot when you had that talk about men and how they should keep away from me. That still gives me the willies, worst prep talk ever.” I said laughing at the memory. Louis was being his over protective nit wit again and when I was 13 he took it upon himself to teach me about boys.

“It was quite effective really I remembered how Brandon ran away when I shot him with a water gun.” We both snickered a bit and turned around when my mom called for dinner.

“Louis Tomlinson, sit down and eat this dinner I’m afraid this might be your last decent meal before you go on tour.” Mom said and pulled back a chair for Loui. I sat opposite him beside mom.

“Oh, mom you don’t need to worry Harry cooks me mac and cheese!” He said. I snickered at him and threw him my napkin which he caught and threw it back at me.

“Kids have some manners were eating.” Mom said as she passed us some mashed potato.

“Please pass the bababa—“ Louis started with the despicable me song that always made me laugh after a couple of minutes I was joining in too.

“Potato naaaaa!” We both ended up laughing while my mom shook her head trying to hide her smile.

“So mum, I heard you wouldn’t let Sophie go to Europe. Nice decision really.” He said munching on a carrot.

“Louis!” I said and crossed my arms.

“Cuz I have something better! I’m taking her with me—drum roll please—“ he said giving me an expression he might use in surprising a child. I looked away and scowled at him more.

“Come on show a little enthusiasm Sophie this is a rare gift.” He said waving his carrot at me.

“Whatever it is Louis I won’t like it.” I said making my gaze colder.

“Ding! Ding! Ding! You’ve just won a VIP trip with one direction on a super cool RV along with your favorite brother!” he said while throwing his arms in the air.