4

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

………………………………

[Luhan's POV]

"Luhan." someone tapped my shoulder. "Just a minute." I mumbled. "Wake up Lu. Your parents are here." I slowly opened my eyes and saw Yixing face. Urgh! My head is hurting right now. Yixing gave me the painkiller and handed me a glass of water. "Get yourself ready. I'll tell your parents you will be coming down in a while." I nodded and he left me. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I could see my shirt had a lipstick stained near my collar. I just shrugged my shoulder and took off the shirt. I feel disgusted to be honest. 

After I washing up, I came downstairs."Luhan, my dear." It was my mother. "Hey mother." I hugged her. "How's your school?" she patted my head. "It's fine." My mother narrowed her eyes and she looked at Yixing who wastalking to my father. Yixing looked at us and makes his way to us. "Is it true what Luhan said?" Yixing looked at me and looked back at my mother. "Yes Mrs.Lu. He is doing well in school." My mother smiled at him and hugged both of us. "You guys are big already." She pinched our cheek. "Mother!!" I exclaimed while I rubbed my cheek. She just chuckled. "So, how's your trip?" I asked my mother. "It's fine. Right honey?" my mother looked at my father. My father just nodded. I looked at him but he didn't even look back at me. I don't even know why but since we moved here, my father doesn't even cared to talked or looked at me. 

My mother felt the changed in atmosphere so she cleared her throat. "Let's get some breakfast. Shall we?" my mother said. Yixing wrapped his arm around my mother's shoulder. "Let's go!!" He said happily. All of us went to the dining room. Since today it's Saturday so Yixing and I don't have class today. "So, what are you guys going to do today? Since today is Saturday." my mother asked. "We don't have any plan for today." Yixing told my mother. "I do have. I'm going somewhere." I said. "Oh." I looked at my mother. She looked disappointed."Mother..." She looked at me and smiled. "How's you with Kyong Hee?"

"We're fine."

"That's good to hear."

(FAST FORWARD)

"So, you didn't tell your mother?" Tao asked me. We we now at 'The Kim's Cafe'. "About what?" while I slipped the coffee inside my throat. "Between you and Kyong Hee." I looked at him. "She is nothing." I said. "You're a bad ass Luhan." To be honest, I don't even love her. She just like to clinging on to me. "Can we not talk about it? I'm tired to hear her name." Tao raised his hand up in surrendered. "Fine. I'll stop." I was about to stood up, suddenly someone bumped on me.

"Ouch!!" she fell on the floor. I looked at the person. She had a brown shiny long hair. Yes, it's a girl. I couldn't see her face since her hair covered her face. She tucked her hair behind her ear, I felt like the world stopped turning. She tried to stood up but Tao imediatly helped her. She looked at Tao and looked back at me. Tao feel awkward so he stood up beside me. "Is she a Korean?" Tao asked me. "I don't know. Why do you asked me?" I answered back. "I don't think she could understand us."

"Oi!! What are you doing there?" a tall guy came to our way. He looked at us and the girl. "You know them?" he asked her. She shook her head. "I think this guy speaking in English." Tao said. The guy turned to us when Tao suddenly spoke with me. I could understand a little bit what they were saying just now. "So, you guys a Chinese." We both widened our eyes. "You can understand us?" I asked him. He just smirked at us. "Obviously. Yes." he replied. "So, is she your girlfriend?" I asked him again. He raised his brow. "Why do you asked?" he said. I smirked at him. "If she is your girlfriend then I will leave. If she is not then I will apporch her."

"You-"

"Just stop it Yifan." finally she talked. "Oh My God!! She do understand us!!" Tao scream. Everyone stared at us. Urgh! This is emmbrassing. She looked at me and Tao. "I don't know what are you talking about. You should apologize to me. Not to flirt." she said. "And you." she pointed at Tao."Me?" Tao pointed himself "Thanks for the help. Sorry to interfere you guys." she bowed to us and left. "Hey!!" I shouted. She stopped her traced and looked at me. "That boy didn't even answer my question." She sighed."Yes, I'm his girlfriend. Happy?" I just smirked. "Well, I hope you won't lie to me. Until we meet again."  I left them dumbfounded.

"Wow, this is so unexpected." Tao said. I kept in silent. "I can't believe that guy understand us. Are they like us too?" I sighed. "I don't know Tao." Tao looked at me  "You know ge. I feel like I've known that girl somewhere. Hmm." Tao thinking hardly.

A few minutues past. We both didn't talk. "Aha!" I looked at him. "I think she is one of the girl from the club!!" Tao said excitedly. I face palm myself. "I never seen her in the club. I know all the girls there."

"Ayyee. This boy." Tao smirked. "You know she is beautiful." Tao continued. I just nodded. Who is she?