25

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

..............................................

[Luhan's POV]

So that transferred girl was Ai Ling's friend in Canada. But I'm not intresting. She do looked pretty with those green eyes and blonde wavy hair. She's tall too. "Ge, you being so rude to Gloria." I just shrugged my shoulder. Now, we were having free time so we decided to hang out in cafeteria. But one thing that bothered me right now. It seemed like Ai Ling avoiding me. "I'm going to restroom."  Tao nodded and he joined with Yifan and Yixing.

Well, I wasn't planning to went to the restroom. I just need some fresh air. I was walking in the hallway when I saw Ai Ling and Gloria. When Ai Ling turned her head, she froze there. I walked to them. "Oh!! Luhan." Gloria said. I just smiled at her. "Ai Ling touring you?" I asked her. She just nodded. "Sorry about just now." She smiled at me. "It's okay Luhan. I understand. You not interest on me." I just smirked at her.

I looked at Ai Ling. Her cheeks were red. What's wrong with her? "Can I talk to Ai Ling in a while?"

"Sure. You can take her. I'll just hang around somewhere."

"Don't make youself lost." I said to her. She just laughed. "I'll see you later Ai Ling."

Then she left both of us. Ai Ling was about to followed Gloria but I grabbed her wrist and she was surprised. "What's wrong with you? You've been avoiding me."
"It's nothing Luhan."

I cupped her cheek. My heart beat faster.

"You can tell me."

She looked at me and sighed.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Spill out."

"The other day that you were drunked. Do you remember anything?"

I tried to recalled. The last time I drank that was 3 moths ago. I stopped drink alcohol and kissed random girls. I don't know why, I seemed lost interest to them nowadays. "That was 3 months ago Ai Ling. I couldn't remember when I was drunk. Btw, I never had a chance to say thanks to you."

She just smiled to me.

"You're kind a heavy." she said.

I just smirked at her.

"Did you do something to me?"

Her eyes widened.

"Are you crazy!? Of course nothing happened between us!!"

I just laughed at her.

"Of course." I still laughed.

"Stop it. It's not funny." she was blushing.

I pinched her cheek.

"Please, don't avoid me Ai Ling." I said in serious. She looked at me and nodded.

Then someone cleared his thoart. We both turned around. It was Yixing. "I was wondering where would Luhan went since he missing that long." Ai Ling looked at me in confused. "Tao was looking for you."

"I'll catch up with him later." I said to him.

He nodded.

"So Ai Ling." Yixing wrapped his arm around her shoulder. I felt anger.

"Where's Gloria?"

"She probably somewhere else."

"Let's go catch her shall we?" Yixing said. Ai Ling just nodded.

Then they just walked away. Urgh!! Yixing ruined the moment.

I decided to followed them from behind.

[Yixing's POV]

Nice. Luhan was following us. I'm just teasing him anyway. I felt happy that they both started to liked each other. Luhan did mention to me that he has a weird dream.  You'll find the truth Luhan.

We both searched for Gloria nd guessed what? She's talking to Yifan near the garden. So, Yifan went missing too and here he was, talking to Gloria. "Your brother went missing too. I guess he has the same reason."

"What do you mean Yixing?"

I looked at Ai Ling and smiled.

"They said they went for restroom but guess what? They wanted to meet their girl."

Ai Ling cheeks became red. I knew it. She liked Luhan.

About Yifan, I'm not sure he likes Gloria or not.

"Hey guys." I greeted them.

"Oh, Hey Yixing."

"Restroom huh?" I chuckled. Yifan's widened his eyes and blushing.

Then Luhan cleared his thoart.

"You're here too Luhan." Gloria said. "Ge!!" it was Tao who running to us. Tao looked at Luhan and Yifan. "You guys lie to me." he pouted.

Then Luhan ruffled his hair. "You such a baby Tao." Luhan said and Tao just stucked out his tongue.

Then there were silent. It was kind a awkward.

"Aha!! Let's go somewhere else." Tao broke the silent.

"Oh!! I would love too." Gloria said excitedly.

"Let's go to the mall and shopping."

"That's a great idea!!" Gloria agreed.

"Here we go again." Yifan shook his head.

Ai Ling just smiled.

"So what are you waiting for? Let's go. Let's go. Let's go." Tao said. "I'll drive." Luhan said. "Well, let's use two cars." Yifan suggested. Luhan nodded. So we went to the private parking lot. Tao and I followed Luhan's car while the girls followed Yifan. We went for Coex Mall. "Let's go for the Aquarium!!" Tao dragged Yifan. "Tao sure so exited." Gloria said and all of us laughed. "Come on Ai Ling. I'll show you something." Luhan hold Ai Ling's hand tightly and dragged her to the Aquarium.

So, they left me and Gloria. "So, do you want to go in?" she asked me. "It's up to you. They all left us." She smiled. "Come on. We could talk about ourselves while walk." I nodded and we both went it.It was so beautiful. All those fishes around us. We could also see them up.

"So, how long you've known Ai Ling and Yifan?" I asked Gloria "I've known Ai Ling for 3 years and Yifan is 8 years."

"So, you've known Yifan for long." She nodded. "He's the only guy that I could trust." I just nodded. "How about you? How long you've known Luhan?" Should I tell her? About my past. I think it's no harm. "Well, I've known him since we were diapers."

"Wow, that's a long relationship." Both of us smiled. Luhan and Yifan texted me that we meet at Kimchi Restaurant. "So, how's your date?" I asked both of the partners. "Eww, I don't date guy." Yifan said. "We're not dating." Ai Ling and Luhan said at the same time. I laughed at them. They were so cute.

I feel like we all reunion back but none of them knew the story except for me.