13

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

................................................

[Ai Ling's POV]

I was really mad and I could felt my breathe was heavier than before. Luhan keep in silent and he went up. I sighed heavily. I texted to Sehun that I was sorry that I left him alone there. The maid served me a tea and asked me to sat down. Okay, take a deep breath.  "Miss, Mr.Lu ask me to give you something. Please follow me." A maid came to me. I raised my eyebrow. What's wrong with this boy? So I decided to followed her and she brought me into a room. Wow, that was huge. I saw a dress on the bed. It's was so beautiful. It's baby blue dress. I looked at the note. It's written in Chinese.

Wear this for our class dinner.

Luhan

Luhan? I can't understand him. Oh well, I had no choice but to come. I changed in the dress and a few minutes an assistant, that I'm pretty sure it's for the beautician. She smiled at me and gestured me to sit down.,I sat down and she do my long brown hair. "You've a soft hair miss." she said. "Thank you. But please call me Ai Ling." She just smiled and continued doing my hair. She make my hair in wavy hair. She even do my make up. It's just a light one since my skin is already had beauty. Well, that was people said.

Around 30 minutes, she done with it. I thanked her once again and she said it's her job. I slowly went down because I'm wearing high heels now that matches with my dress. I saw Luhan was already there with his white tuxedo. He turned around and looked at me. He didn't blink at all. "Uhm. Mr.Lu." it was his driver. He snapped into reality. "We're ready."

Then both of us went inside. He was,sitting beside me. To be honest, he looked different tonight. He looked like an angle. His orange brown hair was up. I shook my head. "You're beautiful." he said. "Huh?" He cleared his throat. "You look beautiful with the dress." I rolled my eyes. "Thanks."

We arrived at out destination. Another huge mansion? Seriously, these rich kids. We walked in the mansion. A lot of our classmates already arrived. They were shocked that Luhan came with me. All of their gazed were on us. Okay, I felt awkward.

[Luhan's POV]

Great, now everyone looking at us. "Luhan?" someone called my name. It was Yixing. "Oh, Yixing." He looked at me and also Ai Ling. "Come on in. They all are waiting for you guys." he said. "Oh Ai Ling!! You've came." Minseok said and he hugged her. "Owff!! Minseok, I can't breathe." she said. "Oh god!! I'm so sorry. You're just so beautiful tonight!!" he said. She just chuckled. "Finally both of you came." Tao said and he hugged both of us."Hey Ai Ling!!" it's was Jongdae and he dragged her to sit. "Finally, all of us are here." Minseok said. "Okay everyone!! This dinner are kind a bored. Let's have some party shall we?" Tao said and all of us agreed.

All of them cheered and the music started to hit loud. "Is Kyong Hee coming?" Tao asked me. "No, she has her dinner with her classmates." I said. "Too bad. Let's party ge!!" he gave me alcohol drink. I drank it. I was alone. All of them were having fun. Yixing was being dragged by Minseok. Tao was having fun alone in the middle. Jongdae dance with Ai Ling. I'm here sitting alone. Drinking alone.

Then I felt someone tapped on my shoulder. I was surprised. "You're so lonely here." she said. "You're having fun with Jongdae." She chuckled and sat infront of me. She drank mango juice. "Don't want to try this?" She raised her eyebrow. "I don't drink alcohol Luhan." I chuckled. "I'm just teasing you Ai Ling." She rolled her eyes. "You're kind a weird." she stood up and was about to leave but I grabbed her wrist. The music was in slow. "Dance with me Ai Ling." She widened her eyes. "Please?" I begged her. She sighed. "Just for tonight." I nodded and we both went in the middle.

I hold her small waist and she put her hand on my shoulder. I hold her the other hand and we started to dance. "Not bad." I said. She just glared at me. "Ai Ling!! Dance with me." Tao said. He interrupted us. He dragged her and dance. She was laughing. Tao was a bit drunk now. He can't blanced himself already. These kid. He knew he can't handled but still he drank too much. But when I looked at her. She really looked beautiful. My heart suddenly beats fast. No!! Luhan, get back yourself. Stopped being like this. "She is beautiful Luhan." I looked beside me. "No she's not Yixing."  He chuckled. "I know what you were thinking there. We have been together since we were in diapers."

"I know that. Please don't state it." He just smiled. "Just think what's the best for you Lu." Think the best. Right. "Either you started to fell in love with Ai Ling or Kyong Hee. You need to choose wisely." I looked at him.,"I'm not falling in love with anyone. I just love Kyong Hee." He shook his head."You're just confused Luhan. But it's your choice though."

"You seem like you knew a lot about Ai Ling." He was startled a bit but he managed to looked cool. "I'm just stating the truth here." He left me here and when to have drink. No, he don't drink alcohol. He just drink water. Weird guy right?

I hope I could tell you the truth Luhan but this is for your own good. It's better that I won't split out the truth. Yixing thought said.