32

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

A/N: This story will end soon. I won't tell you up to what chapter xD

..............................................

[Ai Ling's POV]

I woke up and look at the clock. What!? It's already afternoon!? I slept that long. These past few days, I always have a headache and I tend to throw up. I looked at the calendar. Hmm, that's weird. I haven't got my period yet. Is this the reason why I threw up? I shook my head and decided to went for a walk. I pull out my jacket and went down. I was just about to opened the door when I heard the bell. I opened the door and revealed Luhan. Both of us were surprised.

"Luhan." He keep in silent. "What are you doing here?"

"I came for a visit."

"Well, come on in." Luhan went in.,"Where are you going?" he asked me. "I'm going for a walk." I was about to leave when he hold my wrist. "You look different. You really look pale. Are you sick?" I shook my head. "I'm fine. Just don't worry about me." I smiled to him. "I don't buy your words." he pulled me out and closed the door. "Let's have a walk together." I just followed him. He was holding my hand tightly. It was kind a silent. I could only heard footsteps.

"Luhan..."

"Ai Ling. I need to tell you something. Even though it doesn't matter on you."

"Spill out." He took a deep breathe. "I'm getting married." I stopped walking. He getting married!? I feel my heart ached. He stare at me. My expression was blank. He came closer to me and cupped my cheek. I avoided his gaze but he pulled up my chin. It was so fast that his lips was already crashing on mine. I was not pulling back instead I put my hand around his neck and kissed him back.

Those kiss

I could feel the love. He broke the kissed and we both panting hardly. He put his forehead on mine. "Please don't forget about us Ai Ling." I looked through his eyes. "How much do you remembered?"

.............................................

We both sat on the bench. We were now at the park. He told me about our past. So, he has the same dream as mine. It wasn't a dream but it was our part of memories. I was stupid. I thought he remembered about that. "Luhan." He looked at me. "I remember everything." He smiled at me. "But you're going to married. You will be belong to someone else."

"I don't want to married. I want you." I was kind a shocked. I never thought that Luhan will be like this. "Luhan, we can't be together. Your father arrange marriage on you and both our parents don't like our relationship."

"It's my fault Ai Ling. I should have protect you."

"Hey Lu. It's not your fault." I squeezed lightly on his hand. He smiled bitter at me. "At least we remember." I nodded.

After that we went to the mansion. "Ai Ling!! Whe- oh!! Luhan!!" It was Jongdae. Well, my parents were already left last night. "What are you doing here buddy?" Jongdae wrapped his arm around Luhan's shoulder. "Just to pay a visit."

"But you came with Ai Ling."

"Well, I was walking around then I met Luhan on my way here." I said to him. I lied a little. Jongdae just nodded. "Yifan was worried. You better tell him. He's in the kitchen." I nodded and left the boys. I saw a familiar figure.

"Gloria!!" she turned around and I was right. "Where have you been?" Yifan asked me. "Taking some fresh air." He just nodded. "You guys are so cute." she pinched Yifan's cheek since he was near to her. He groaned in pain. "Hey Gloria, what are you doing here?" I asked and sat beside her. "I came here because I was passing by. I miss both of you!!" I laughed at her childish.

Then there was a beep. I looked at my phone and I've a message.

From: Sehun

Hey, are you free today? Let's hang out. I need to tell you something.

To: Sehun

Sure, I'll wait you at xxxxxx and wait you there. Don't be late. Gloria is here.

From: Sehun

Really? Wow, okay. That's surprised me. Haha. I'll see you then.

He sure replied fast. "I'm going out now. So have fun guys."

"Awwh, you're leaving me." Gloria pouted. "You can have fun with Yifan."

"Oh!! Come on Fan!! We should go shopping!! No complain!!"

Before Yifan could say a word she was already pulling him out. I shook my head. I got ready to meet Sehun. I was waiting him outside the shop. Then I saw a black car. The window was rolled down and revealed Sehun with his black shade. "Hop in beautiful." he smiled at me. I chuckled and went in the car. "New hair?" I asked him. (Look in the media. Previously was Sehun with blonde hair xD)

"Is it okay?" he asked me. "You look more handsome." He was blushing. So cute. He decided to went for a bubble tea shop. "Let's grab some bubble tea and we talk." He dragged me inside and he order as usual. Mine is Taro while he's chocolate flavour. We went to find sit. "So, what do you want to talk?" while I slurping my bubble tea. "I actually.. Umm.. Need to confess to someone." I raised my eyebrow. "Are you approaching someone?" He was blushing. "Yes, but I can't explain what I feel."

"Come on Sehun. You should tell her."

"You think so?"

I nodded. He took a deep breathe and looked at me. "Ai Ling. I'm I'm love with you." Then it was a silent.

"Pffffhahahahaha!! That's funny Hunnie." His expression doesn't changed. I stopped laughing. "Are you serious?" I asked and he nod. "Sehun I-"

"Can't accept me. Yeah, I know what's your answer." I feel guilty on him. I rejected another guy. He smile and ruffle my hair. "I'm on move on now. I know you love someone." I hugged him immediately. "I'm sorry." He stroke my hair. "We still friends right?" he asked me and I just nodded on his embraced. I never thought two guys would like me.