33

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

A/N: Might not be update tomorrow. Enjoy :)

..............................................

[Yixing's POV]

Yifan told me to meet him at the usual place. He was already there. Our relationship were kind complicated now. I tapped his shoulder. "Hey."

"Hey Yixing." I sat the opposite of him. "Do you want anything?" he asked and I shook my head. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked. "It's about Ai Ling and Luhan."

"Go on."

"They often see each other. I nodded. Yes, Luhan told me that they both remember each other. "I'm sorry about the other day. I was so confused."

"I'm sorry too Yifan. I shouldn't keep it secret." He smiled at me. "If I were you I would do the same thing." I smiled at him back. "Since we know about them we should tell them." I said to him. "I think we should." Yifan and I stood up and get ready to meet them. "Thanks Yixing. Without you, Ai Ling might not remember Luhan." I smiled at him. "You should thank to Luhan." Yifan ruffled my hair. "I'll see you around then." I nodded and we both bid goodbye. Yifan and I are in good condition now. It's a relieved.

I went home and Luhan was already in bed. He was playing with his rubic cube. "Luhan."

"Oh Hey Yixing." I sat beside him. "I need to tell you something." He stopped playing and looked at me. He gestured me to go on. I told everything to him. I told him that I've know his past with Ai Ling. Luhan's face was still in calm and he just nodded. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you." He smiled at me. "I understand Yixing. I don't blame you. My parents force you to do it."

"Luhan, even though they being like that. They are your father and mother." He keep in silent. "I don't know Yixing." I tapped on his shoulder. "I need some rest." he said. I nodded and left from his room.

..........................................

While in Kim's Mansion

Yifan went to Ai Ling's room. He knocked a few times and Ai Ling opened the door. "Hey. We need to talk." Yifan said. She looked very pale and tired but it was covered by make up."I'm tired Fan." she said. "Then can I come in?" She let him in. Then, she immediately landed on the bed. "Are you okay?"

"I don't know. I keep on throw up and I get tired easily." Yifan widened his eyes. "What do want to talk?" she asked Yifan. Yifan took a deep breathe and told her everything just like what Yixing told Luhan. Ai Ling hold his hand and smiled. "I know that Fan. Mother told me before." Yifan smiled and ruffled her hair. "Yifan, why you smell bad?" Yifan looked at her. "You said you like my cologne before?"

"It's disgusting." she said. He was about to protest when Ai Ling suddenly rushed to restroom. Yifan heard Ai Ling vomiting sound. "Ai Ling?" he knocked the door.

Suddenly he heard a cracked sound. He was shocked and immediately went in. He was in panic. Ai Ling's body was laid on the floor. He quickly carried her with bridal style and brought her to the hospital.

At The Hospital

Yifan was waiting outside while Ai Ling was being checked by the doctor. It was Jongdae's father. Dr.Kim came out. "How is she?" Yifan asked in worried. Dr.Kim smiled and ruffled Yifan's hair.,"Let's us talk in my room." He said. Yifan obeyed him and they went in the room. "Is Ai Ling in good condition?" Dr.Kim smiled. "She's fine and the baby too. She just need a lot of rest." Yifan sighed in relieved.

"Can I visit her?"

"Sure." Yifan left the room.

Then, Yifan went to Ai Ling's room. She was resting. Yifan sat beside her and hold her hand. Slowly, she opened her eyes.

"Hey." She smiled at him. "Are you feeling better?"

"A little bit." He smiled and stroke her hair. She looked at him.

"Are you planning to tell him?"

"The father? I don't know."

"You should tell him before it's too late."

"But he'd getting marry."

"Marry?"

"Yeah. It's for their company."

Yifan sighed hardly.

"That bastard. He's so clueless about you. You've been carrying a 4 weeks baby." Ai Ling smiled.

I need to do something. Her thought said.