6

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

...................................................

[Luhan's POV] 

"Isn't that-" Tao said. "Yes. It's them." I cutted his words. "Annyeonghasaeyo Ai Ling Wu imnida. Please treat us well." she bowed. "Annyeonghsaeyo Wu Yifan imnida." that guy bowed. Wait. Wu? So she lied. "Okay there Wu's siblings. You both can sit together. There are two empty seats behind Luhan and Tao. Please raised your hand." Tao and I raised our hand. Both of their eyes looked at us. They were shocked looking at me. "Uhm. Mrs.Lo. Is there another seats that available?" the guy asked. "I'm sorry Yifan. That's the only available. Now please proceed to your place." They both went to their seats. They passed through me and that girl eyes met mind. I smirked at her. She quickly turned away. Okay. It's time for a game.

AT THE CAFETERIA

I was enjoying my meals when someone screaming.

"Oh god!! So handsome!!" the girls shouted.

"Wah! She is so pretty!!" the boys said.

I turned around and there the Wu's siblings. "Handsome my ass." I said and I continued eating. Then someone slammed the door. Seriously, why can't I had my meal in peace? I turned around again and revealed a mad Kyong Hee. I raised my eyebrow. "What do you want?" I asked her coldly. She was tapping her heels. "Excuse me Luhan? You asked me what I want? You never answered my called." she said. "I'm busy."I continued eating my meal. "Busy huh?" she raised her brow. I ignored her. "Luhan." she was now infront of me. I stood up and threw my rubbish. She followed me behind. "Stop following me." I looked at her. "No!! I'm your girlfriend!! You know that! So I can follow wherever you go!!" I rolled my eyes.

"Seem like the Prince and Princess not in good relationship." I heard one of them said.

I turned around and face them. "What did you guys said?" They all gulped and not looking at my gazed. I went out of the cafeteria. Leaving Kyong Hee alone.

[Ai Ling's POV]

I came in the cafeteria with Yifan. There were a loud screamed. Gosh! I saw that guy looking at us. How can he same school as me? His word always stucked on my mind. Aish!!

"Ai Ling?" I turned around and I was surprised. "Kyungsoo!?" He smiled widely. "Oh My God!!" I threw my body on him. I hugged him tightly. "Owff!! I can't breathe!!" he said. I released the hugged. "Sorry."I smiled. "So, you attend this school huh?" he asked. I nodded. "Well, let's meet my friends." he pulled my hand. "Ehem!" Yifan cleared his throat. "Oh sorry! This is my brother. Yifan, this is Kyungsoo." They both shook thier hand each other. "I've heard a lot about you." Kyungsoo said to Yifan. "Oh. Okay." Yifan was unsure what to said. "Uhm, do you want to join us?" Kyungsoo asked him. "Yeah, sure. I'm fine with it." they both smiled. "Okay, let's go boys."

I dragged them both. "Hey guys." Kyungsoo greeted his friends. I saw 5 of them turned around and looked at us.

"Is she your girlfriend hyung?" the one has a fair skin and light brow hair. He is so cute. I looked beside him. Hmm. He looked familiar. "Oh, this is my friend that I've always mentioned you guys." Kyungsoo replied. "Ah! You must be Ai Ling." he put on his eyes smile. I smiled and bowed at them. "I guess you guys know me. This is my brother. Wu Yifan." I introduced. "Wu? Wait, your father owe this school." the one beside the fair guy. "That's right." Yifan said. I didn't know father owe this school. "By the way, my name is Kim Junmyeon."

"I'm Byun Baekhyun." the one with the eyes smiled.

"I'm Oh Sehun. The youngest here." the one that had a fair skin.

"My name is Park Chanyeol." beside Baekhyun said.

"You must know me already." I looked back at the familiar guy. Wait!!,"Kim Jongin." I said. He smirked at me. "I guess you not foget about me pretty." he said. "You know her Jongin?" Kyungsoo asked me. "Let's just say we meet in coincidence." I rolled my eyes. "So, this is the girl that Jongin named her pretty." Baekhyun said. Okay, I felt awkward now. "Uhm, Kyunggie. I think I should just eat with my brother." Kyungsoo looked at me. "Sure. I'll see you later." I nodded. "Thanks Kyung."
I dragged Yifan. We both now lining up. "I didn't know you meet a guy in Canada." he broke the silent. "It's just that we both bumped each other." I said. "Which one? The tanned guy?" I nodded. "Typical you." You right Yifan. Typical me. I sighed hardly.

.............................................

After School

"Oh my god! He is so handsome!"

"But Yifan is more handsome!"

"I don't care! I love them both!"

"Look there is Yifan!"

The Wu's siblings walking together out from the class. As for Luhan, he was kind a annoyed. "Dude, your face is ugly right now." Tao said. He death glared at Tao. "Oppa!!" someone called Luhan. "Oh boy!!" Kyong Hee imediatly clinging on Luhan's arm. "Yah!!" Kyong Hee hold his arm more tight. "Oppa, please." She pouted. Luhan sighed hardly. Tao just giggled at them. It's was kind a crowded. All the girls tried to tookYifan's pictures while the boys took Ai Ling's pictures. Luhan was squeezed by the crowded until he bumped on someone. Kyong Hee who was beside him widenwd her eyes. "Omo!!" Luhan looked at the person. It was........