27

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

..............................................

[Ai Ling's POV]

"Hey beautiful."

"I'm here Ai Ling. I'll protect you no matter what."

"Run Ai Ling!! Save your life!!"

Bang!!

I immediately woke up. What was that dream? My heart beats faster than usual. I was crying. That was nightmare. My head hurt right now. Then someone knocked the door. "Come in." Minseok popped out his head. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You look pale. Do you have a bad dream?" he sat beside me. I shook my head. I don't want him to worried that much. "I'm fine Minseok. I'm just a little bit dizzy." He smiled and tapped my shoulder. "Let's hang out today? Just you and I."

"You and I?" I repeated his words. He chuckled. "Yeah, I want you to visit my place." I smiled and nodded. "Get ready." he said. Then he left my room.

I laid down for a while. I don't know why that dreams kept on repeating in my head. I tried to forget about it and went to wash up myself. I decided to wesr baby blue dress.(Look in the media) I make my hair a little bit wavy. I make up a light one. Just BB Cream and eyeliner with pinkish lipbum and I'm done. I hope Minseok won't keep waiting me that long. I went down and he was already there in the living room with Jongdae and Yifan. Yifan turned and looked at me. He smiled widely. "My sister is beautiful."

Minseok and Jongdae turned their head and their reaction were same as Yifan. Minseok stood up and came to me. "Let's go beautiful." I nodded. He offered his arm and I accepted it. "Take care of my sister okay?" Yifan shouted as soon as both of us went in the car. "So, where's your place?" Minseok just smiled. "It's my place that I like to hang out."

"Can't wait."

"It's a cafe."

"I love that."

He chuckled.

"Yeah, I was planning to have a date with you." he said jokingly. I lightly punched him. "You said you like a girl in our class." He then blushed. We were already on the road. "Well, yeah. But I'm sure she reject me."

"Why would you say that?"

"Well... Let's just say that it was an accident." I raised my eyebrow. "Did you.."

"No!! Don't think that way." he was kind a panic. I laughed hardly. "So, tell me."

"Well, I kiss her. I was drunk at that time. Do you remember when we were in Tao's mansion?" Of course. That was the day that I fought with Luhan. I just nodded. "Well, that was the day I kissed her."

"Wow, that was a long time ago."

"Yeah, since that day, she ignore me." he sounded so sad. I tapped his shoulder. "I think you should talk to her. What's her name?"

"Yeri. Kang Yeri."

"Did you mean the president in our class?" He nodded. "Wow." I amused. He ruffled my hair. "Come on. We just arrived at our destination." I looked around and there was a cafe. Wow, it's so fancy. We came in and was greeted by the waiter. After that, we ordered out food."Wow, it's so beautiful. Who owe this?"

"It was Park's family."

"Park?" Did he mean Park Chanyeol. "I use to hang out with Jongdae here. But he doesn't want to hang out here since that incident."

"You guys should apologise to each other." I confessed to him. It so sad that they all were separated. "Well, I think you should say that to Luhan."

"Huh?"

He looked at me and giggled. He turned my head to infront and there was Luhan. He was standing outside. What is he doing here? "Do you bring Luhan here?"

"I wasn't planning to bring him. I think he also want to hang out here." Minseok dragged me and we went in the cafe. Luhan was already in the cafe. He was on his phone. He sat near the window. "Let's go and greet him." Minseok said and I just nodded. "Luhan." Luhan turned around and he was shocked to see us."What are you guys doing here?"

"I thought you hate this place." Minseok avoided Luhan's question. "I just miss this place." he mumbled. Minseok tapped his shoulder. "It's not too late to fix it Lu." He nodded. "So, what are you guys doing here?"

"Well, I have a date with Ai Ling." Minseok wrapped his arm around my waist. I saw that Luhan's eyes were different. He looked angry. "Well, I won't interrupt your date." he said. Minseok just chuckled. "I just want to show Ai Ling this place." I just keep in silent. "Good to hear." Luhan replied. "Luhan, you can join us. I don't mind." I said. "That's okay. I'm meeting someone." he smiled at me. Then I heard a female voice. She looked at our place and smiled. It was an middle aged lady around 40s. She looked familiar. "Minseok-ah. You're here too?" she said. Her smiled like Luhan. "We just passed by Mrs.Lu." Wait!! She is Luhan's mother. Then her gazed was on me. "And you are?"

"Hello Mrs.Lu. My name is Ai Ling." I bowed to her. Her face was shocked. "Ai Ling?"

"Yes, Mrs.Lu." Her face turned into serious. Did I do something wrong?

[Jongin's POV]

I went to the Kim's Mansion. Kyong Hee had been ignored me for pass 2 weeks. What happened to her? The guard let me in since he knows me. It's been a while I came here. I took a deep breathe and knocked the door. It was the maid who opened it. "I would like to see Kyong Hee." She nodded and gave me in. "Please wait, Ms.Kim is in her room." she said. "I'll just go to her room." I said. The maid looking at me nervously but I ignored her. I knocked the door. The door opened with Kyong Hee's puffy eyes. She widened her eyes and dragged me inside her room. "What are you doing here?"

"You didn't answer my calls. What happened to you?" I was worried and I cupped her cheek. She immediately hugged me while crying. "I'm sorry Jongin. I feel like betraying you."

"What do you say that?"

"I can't stop thinking about him." She sobbing. I pushe her a bit and looked at her. So, she has not move on. I smiled and kissed her lips. "I understand. But remember, I will never leave you. I promise." She smiled at me and pinched my cheeks. "I love you Jongin."

When we about to kissed her again someone opened the door. Both of us turned around and widened our eyes. It was Jongdae. His eyes was in fierce. "What are you doing here in my sister's room?" I was about to answered when Kyong Hee said it first. "I was the one who told him to come." I looked at Kyong Hee. She smiled at me. Then, Jongdae punched me on the face. "Get out of here Jongin." he said coldly. My lips was already in bleeding. I got out from her room. "Never come back here again." Jongdae smashed the door. I'm mad right now. I'm mad at myself.