28

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

A/N: Rewrite this chapter.

I don't know how the heck it's gone. So yeah, might be a little bit of changes of the Chapter here since I don't remembered what I've wrote. *Sighed*

..............................................

[Ai Ling's POV]

Mrs. Lu looked at me in serious and looked back at Luhan. "You must be Ai Ling." I widened my eyes. How does she knows me? "Well, if you don't have business here. Please leave."

"Mother."

"I'm sorry to disturb you Mrs.Lu." I said to her and bowed. "I'll see you soon Mrs.Lu." Minseok bowed to her too. Both of us got our from the cafe. "That's weird. She never do like that." Minseok said. "I think we kind a interrupted her." He nodded. "Let's get back home."

I came home and went to my room. Urgh.my stomach. I think I want to puke. I quickly went to the bathroom and puke out. Gosh~ that's hurt. I feel so dizzy now.

Suddenly I feel like my head spinning around I went blank.

……………………………………………

Yifan came to Ai Ling's room. "Ai Ling?" he knocked the door. No answer. He decided went in and looked for her inside. No sign of her. Not until he heard a splashing water in the bathroom. It's half opened. He went near and he saw Ai Ling on the floor. "Ai Ling!!" he quickly went to her and lifted her up into bridal style. She's look so pale and he went to the hospital.

Tick tok tick tok tick tok

The doctor came out with the result. Yifan stood up immediately. "What happened to my sister?" The doctor looked at him and he smiled. "Congratulation, your sister is pregnant in 2 months." He widened his eyes. "P-preg-n-nant?" The doctor smiled and tapped my shoulder. "Please inform her husband about it and I'll give you the list of her medicine during pregnant." he said and left. He was so speechless. Yifan came to Ai Ling's.room and she's lying there. He came near to her. She slowly opened her eyes.

"Where am I?" she whispered. "You're in the hospital. You were collapsed." She sat down and Yifan helped her. Yifan gave her a glass of water. "Yifan, what's wrong?" He looked at her in concerned. "You're pregnant Ai Ling. 2 months baby." She widened her eyes. "W-what?" Yifan hold her hands. "Who's baby is that Ai Ling? You can tell me." Ai Ling sighed heavily. "It's Luhan."

"Luhan?" She slowly nodded. "That brat." he sighed heavily. "Can you keep it secret?" Yifan looked at her and smiled. "Of course. I won't tell anyone."

Both of them came to Kim's Mansion. Jongdae came to both of them. "Your parents is here." Both of them looked to each other.

"OMO!! My daughter!!" Mrs.Wu came to Ai Ling. "Mother!!"  They hugged each other. Yifan bowed. Mrs.Wu pinched his cheek. "You're getting more and more handsome." He chuckled. "Where's father?"

"Looking for me my son?" Mr.Wu said. Yifan turned around and hugged his father. "Ahh!! So let's celebrate for this reunion!!" Mrs.Wu said. Jongdae and Minseok came and join them too. "Minseok-ah. I can't believe you change a lot." Mrs.Wu said. Minseok chuckled. "I've work hard Emmonim." he bowed politely. All of them having fun for reunion.

~The Next Day~

Mr.Wu came to dining room and he received an envelope. He widened his eyes. Mrs.Wu looked thru the envelope. "OMO!! They meet up!?" It's the pictures that Luhan and Ai Ling meet up during at football field. Ai Ling came down. "Good morning father and mother." she kissed both of their cheeks. Mrs.Wu looked at Ai Ling. "What's this all about Ai Ling?"

Her mother gave the pictures. Ai Ling looked at it and widened her eyes. "Luhan?"

"So you him?"

"We just meet up during in class."

"Don't meet him again."

Ai Ling looked at her mother.

"Mother..."

"Please, I don't want you to have a relationship with him!!"

Ai Ling widened her eyes and she ran to upstairs. "You shouldn't be cruel to her." Mr.Wu said. "It's good for her own."

At Lu's Company

"What!? She met Luhan!?" Mr.Lu said in fierce. "Yes, but I don't think she knows everything." Mrs.Lu said. Mr.Lu sighed and he called someone. "Mr.Geum."