14

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

A/N: I'm kind a sad about Tao's news but I will always supported Tao no matter what is his decision. Anyway, Happy Birthday to Kunfu Panda Tao.

.............................................

[Luhan's POV]

Everyone were drunk. Well, except for me, Yixing and Ai Ling. I brought Jongdae and Minseok to my car since I told The Kim's driver to drove off. Ai Ling followed me too. Yixing stayed at Tao place just to make sure that his place was tidy since Tao was really drunk. "Wow!! That was amazing!!" Jongdae said. "I know!!" Minseok said. Both of them laughed. "This is emmbrassing." I shook my head.  Ai Ling was in silent.

We arrived at thier mansion. I'll lifted Minseok while Ai Ling helped Jongdae walked to his room. "You're kind a heavy Minseok-ah." I said. He was already deep in his sleep. I could heard his snoring. Such a heavy sleep. I went out his room and I saw Ai Ling was heading to her room. It was just next to Jongdae's room. "Hey. " I said and she turned around. "Yes?" she said. "Where is your brother?"

"He's in Canada."

"Ohh."

Then both of us were in silent. "You should stay here tonight Luhan. You can use the guess room just beside on your right."

"Yeah, sure. Xie xie."  She nodded and went inside her room. I went in the guess room and I didn't bother to take a shower. I'm so tired right now. I jumped on the bed and I drifted to sleep.

[Ai Ling's POV]

I showered myself and changed into pyjama. It's kind a cold tonight. I wondered how's Luhan doing in the guest room. I should gave him a thick blanket. I stood up and looked for a thick blanket inside my closet. I came out and went ahead to the guest room. I knocked a few times and waited. The door wasn't opened. Seemed like he already slept. I slowly opened the door. Luckily, it wasn't locked. I found that Luhan wasn't changing his clothes. Tsk~ he must be tired. I out the blanket on top of him. I looked at his face. He looked so innocent with that face. I found that I smiled myself. I'm really curious about you Luhan. Who are you actually? Why do I felt that we both were connected?

So I came out of the room and came in back to my room. I've opened a box and I looked at a diamond necklace with a braclet. I knew that it were part of my past but I can't remembered where I got it. I had a scar near my hips on the left. I've got it in 5 years ago. Yifan told me that I've got into an accident but somehow something I felt like he didn't told me more or maybe he doesn't know anything. I shook my head. Don't think to much Ai Ling. I hope on to my bed and drifted to sleep.

..........................................

It's was Sunday. Ai Ling helped the maid to prepared the food for the boys and also for Kyong Hee. Firstly, Minseok woke up with his messy hair. "Urgh! My head hurt." he said and sat on the chair. Ai Ling gave him the painkiller. Next was Jongdae. He slowly walked with his eyes close. Ai Ling hold his shoulder and sat him down. Jongdae slowly opened his eyes. "You okay?" she asked. He just nodded. She handed the pill to him. Then Luhan also came to kitchen together with Kyong Hee. "I didn't know oppa was here. Who ask him to sleep in the guess room?" Kyong Hee looked at all of them.

The boys shook their head. "It was me." Ai Ling said. Kyong Hee narrowed her eyes. "Stop it Kyong Hee. I'm the one who wanted to sleep in the guess room." Luhan said. She just pouted. They both joined in for breakfast. Kyong Hee glared at Ai Ling. Ai Ling was sitting between Minseok and Jongdae. It was kind a silent. Well kind an awkward silent though.

"Did you guys having fun last night?" Kyong Hee broke the silent. "Yeah, it was." Minseok said. Jongdae and Luhan just nodded. "Oh come on guys!! Cheer up!!" she stood up and tapped both of her brothers head. "Oh!! I almost forgot. I need to go somewhere." Ai Ling said to them. "Where are you going?" Jongdae asked me. "Well-" before I could say a word, Luhan stood up. "I'll send you there." He said. Kyong Hee was shocked. "No, you don't have to." she said. "Yeah oppa, she can go by herself." Kyong Hee answered angrily "Kyong Hee." Minseok warned. "It's okay. You guys go ahead and eat. I'm going now. Bye." she said and quickly went upstairs to change her cloth.

She was planning to visit the Orphanage. She been visiting there since Yifan left. Every Sunday, she would visit there. "Hey kids!!" she came in and all the kids surrounded her. "Noona!!" a boy came to her and hugged her tightly. "Hey Jeon!! You're getting taller!!" she said. "Yes noona. I'm already grown up!!" he jumped happily. She stroke the boy head. She didn't realise that someone has been following her.  He came in and the kids eyes were on him. Ai Ling was confused so she turned around and widened her eyes.

"Tao?"

"Oh Hey Ai Ling." he said. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I-" he rubbed his nape.

"Tao. Are you been following me?"

"I'm sorry Ai Ling. Jongdae ask me to follow you since I was nearby here."

Ai Ling stood up and went to Tao. "I'm sorry kids but I need to go now. Enjoy your food okay?" she smiled happily. "Nae!!" they all said and they bid goodbye. Both of them were out. "So, this is the place where you said somewhere." She nodded. "Jongdae really worried about you." he continued. "I'm sorry. It just that I couldn't tell him." Tao smiled at her and tapped her head. "You afraid they will laugh. Right?"  She slowly nodded. "They actually good guys. We're the good one you know. We protect the one we love. Jongdae won't laugh at you."

"I'm just scared. That's all. Sorry if I offended you." Tao shook his head. "My job is to look after you. Your job is to tell Jongdae the truth okay?" Ai Ling just nodded. He is a nice guy. Her thought was said.