29

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

..............................................

"Luhan!!"

"Run Ai Ling!! Save your life!!" he said.

"I'm not leaving you Luhan I love you!!" she said while crying.

Luhan blinked at her because his version getting blurred.

He hold her shoulder and kissed before he collapsed.

"Luhan!!"

[Luhan's POV]

I woke up and I was sweating. My breathe was heavy. I remembered now.  So it was Ai Ling. No wonder when I near to her my heart beats will beated fast. She's my childhood friend.  I remember who am I. I remember everything. I rush to wash up and get ready for school. I need to tell her about this. I hope she remember.

~FAST FORWARD~

"Wow, what's with the rush?" Yixing asked me. "I'm just excited to go to school." Yixing looked at me weirdly. "You never like school."

"Well, I do now."

"Okay?"

"Come on Yixing. We're going to be late."

"Geez. We still have 30 minutes." Yixing quickly changed his clothes and brought his guitar. "You never leave your baby don't you?" Yixing looked at me with surprised. "You remembered?" I smiled and ruffled his hair. "I remember everything." Yixing smiled at me. "Good to hear."

We went to school way much early. The class started in 15 minutes left. So I went to my seat. I saw Ai Ling's bag was there but no sign of her. "Wow, you're so early today ge." Tao said to me. I just shrugged my shoulder. He was talking to Yifan."Do you know where is your sister?" Yifan raised one of his eyebrow. "She went to the library with Gloria." I nodded and went out. I heard Tao was yelling my name but I just ignored him.

I really need to find her. I quickly find her at the library and there she was. She was with Gloria and Sehun. They kind a close. I went to them and dragged Ai Ling out. "Don't talk too much and just follow me."

"Yah, Luhan what-" I shut her up with my finger. She was shocked with the skinship. Her lips was soft. I dragged her to the rooftop so that no one can see both of us. "Lu-"

"Ssh!!" I cut her with my finger. She looked confused. I took a deep breathe. I hope she remembered. "I remember already."

"About what?"

"Us." She widened her eyes. "Do you mean-"

"Yes. I remember every details about us." She signed hardly. "You know Luhan. It was just a mistake." I looked at her. "What do you mean by mistake?"

"You're the one who came to me."

"Wha-"

"Please Lu. I don't want to think about it. Just forget what just happened between us." she was about to turned her body when I grabbed her arms and faced me. "I can't forget about us Ai Ling. I love you." She bit her lips. "But I don't." I felt my heart pained. I slowly let her arm go. Then she left me behind.

Am I too late?

[Ai Ling's POV]

Oh my god! He knew it already? I can't believe he told me that he remembered everything. I really need to forget for what just happened on the other night. I didn't realise that I was walking and bumped into someone. I looked up. "Sehun?" He looked at me with worried. "Are you okay? You look pale." I smiled at him. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Is Luhan hyung did something to you?" I shook my head. "We just talk. Nothing else." He still looked at me with worried. "I'm fine Sehun."

"Okay, if that so then I'll be going to class now." I nodded and smiled at him. We bid goodbye. I went in to my class. Luhan wasn't here yet.

Am I too harsh?

No, I'm not. I shook my head. "Yah, you okay?" Gloria whispered to me. I just smiled and nodded to her.

"Mr.Lu? Why are you late?" Ms.Hwang asked. It was our Physics teacher. "I'm sorry Ms.Hwang. I was here early but I did not realise the time." he bowed. Ms.Hwang let him in. She was very kind teacher among all of the teachers here. Luhan was passing to me. He didn't even glance at me.

Suddenly I felt my heart pained. Why? What's wrong with me? Should I talk to him? No, that's a wrong moved Ai Ling.

Time flew so fast and we already finished our school. I was walking with Gloria when suddenly someone shouted my name. I turned around and it was Baekhyun. "Oh! Baekhyun-ah!!" I smiled at him. "Hey Ai Ling and Hey Gloria."

"Hey Baekhyun!!" We both said. "So, what are you doing here?" I asked him. "Let's hang out together with the other boys." We nodded and he lead us to their usual place. Of course that was my second times to when there. "Wow, I didn't know about this place. This is amazing."

Gloria, she liked to dance. Just like Sehun. They both seems very close these past few days. We went in and we heard that Kyungsoo was singing while Chanyeol rap. They greeted us. "Ai Ling!! I miss you." Chanyeol wrapped his arm around me. Even though he was kind playboy but actually he's a nice guy. "Gloria!! You're here." Sehun came to her. "Come on. I'll show you something." he dragged her away. I was left with Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. "Where are Junmyeon and Jongin?"

"Junmyeon hyung probably when back home because of emergency while Jongin is out of nowhere." Kyungsoo replied. "I'm sure he's with Kyong Hee." Baekhyun said. Yeah I'm sure he is.