36

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

..............................................

[Luhan's POV]

We sleep in the new mansion that I bought. I woke up and I saw an angel beside me. She was sleeping peacefully. She's so fragile. I put her hair behind her ears that cover her face. She started to move a little and slowly open her eyes. "Good morning." I greeted her. She smiled and kiss my cheeks. "Good morning."

"I guess we end up sleeping here." I said. "I guess so." she replied. Both of us giggled. "Let's grab breakfast."

"I'll cook." she said and got up. "Don't forget to wash yourself. You're kind a smell bad." she said to me and left the room. I raised my eyebrow. She said I smell bad? Oh well, I decided to wash up as I obeyed what Ai Ling said.

After that, I walked down to the kitchen. She almost done preparing the breakfast. I back hugged her. I smell her hair. "Luhan, it's ticklish."

"But I miss you." She turned around and wrapped the apron around my neck. I pouted. "Breakfast ready." then she smiled. We sat down and eat. I keep on staring at her. I couldn't left my gaze on her. She look at me with her mouth full. I smiled at her. She swallow it. "Is there something on my face?" I shook my head. She pinched my cheek. "So, what are we going to do today?" Before I could answer her, my phone rang. I looked at my phone and I widened my eyes. Ai Ling looked at me.v"Are you okay?" She asked me in concern. I just nodded and picked up the phone. "Hello father."

"Luhan, I want you to meet me at the office now."

"Okay, I'll be there in an hour."

Then he hung up.

"My father want to meet me at his office." Ai Ling hold my hands. "Just go ahead then."

"I don't want to face him now."

"His your father Luhan. Don't disobey him." I sighed hardly. "You coming with me."

"What!?"

"Don't talk too much." I pulled her up and dragged her to shower. "Use something nice. We are going to meet my father."

"But-" I cut her words by kissing her lips. "I'm here for you." She nodded and went to shower.

~FAST FORWARD~

We arrived at my father's place. I took Ai Ling's hand. She looked really nervous. "Are you sure about this Luhan?"

"Maybe." Well, I'm nervous too. But, this is my choice. We both took a deep breathe and went in together.cMs.Xia, my father's secretary saw us and bowed. "Mr.Lu. Master Lu is waiting for you." My father was called as 'Master Lu'. He's the most powerful here. So he can do whatever with the workers. Sounds cruel eh? Well both of us came in and my father was busy with phone call. We sat on the chair. I could feel Ai Ling's hand are sweaty. I hold it tightly. My father ended up the call and looked at us. He narrowed his eyes to Ai Ling and his gazed was on our hands. "What's nonsense is this Luhan?" Ai Ling stood up and bowed towards father. "I'm sorry Mr.Lu." Mr.Lu stood up and came to us. I stood up as well. "You've brave enough to come her Ai Ling or should I call you Ms.Wu." he said coldly. "Mr.Lu, I-"

"No father. It's I the one who brought her here. I need you to accept our relationship."

"Nonsense!!" Both of us shocked. "How dare you!? Luhan is getting married and you ask my permission to accept you both relationship!? Never!!"

Suddenly, I kneel infront of father. Ai Ling was shocked. "I beg you father. I love Ai Ling. I can't live without her."

"Hmpp!! You disappoint me Luhan!! Get out now!! I don't like to see a trash in my office!!" Ai Ling was in shocked and she immediately went out. I tried to catch her. "Remember Luhan. You can't escape." That's the last words that I heard from my father before I chased Ai Ling.

"Ai Ling!! Wait up!!" I pulled her arms and faced me. She was already crying. I softened. I hugged her tightly. "I shouldn't agree to go with you." She was sobbing. "Shh, it's my fault. I'm sorry babe." She broke the hugged. "Just send me home now Luhan. I'm tired." I nodded and we both went inside.

After I send her to Kim's Mansion, she immediately went upstairs. "Where have you guys been?" I turned around and it was Yifan. "I'm sorry Yifan. I brought her somewhere and we end up sleeping at a hotel. Sorry that I didn't tell you." I lied. Yifan nodded and tapped on my shoulder. "As long as it was you. I'm okay with it." I nodded and smiled at him. "I'll leave her to you now." I said. "Sure." Then I left. I'm mad at myself right now.

.............................................

During that time, Jieun saw of what Luhan's father done to Luhan and Ai Ling. She can't believe that both of their parents force them to marry. They don't even agreed and love each other. She dashed out of the office and she look for Yixing. She was about to dial his number when she saw Yixing coming to Luhan's father office. She ran to Yixing. "Yixing!!"

"Jieun? Are you okay?"  She panted hardly. She looked at Yixing. Unexpectedly, she pulled Yixing and crash her lips on him. Yixing was in shocked but he respond the kiss. But he realise that it wasn't right. He pull her away. "This is wrong." He mumbled. "But you respond my kiss." Yixing looked at her. "What just happened?" he tried to change the topic. "Don't change the topic Yixing. I know you love me. I have the prove." Yixing sighed hardly. She cupped his cheeks. "Don't you see Yixing? I love you damn much. Just please. I need you." He looked at Jieun. "Jieun. I love you too." She smiled and hugged Yixing tightly. "I know that." He broke the hugged and kiss Jieun again. "I kind a addicted to your lips now." he said and kissed her again. But they didn't realise someone is watching them.