7

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

..........................................

It was Kim Jongin and his friends. "Well, look who's here. The cold Prince." Jongin said. Luhan smirked. "What do you want playboy?" Jongin just laughed. Both of their gazed turned into dark. Jongin and Luhan were enemies. Both of them are 'The Prince of the School'. Well, that were they both were thinking. "I didn't know your girlfriend like to clinging on you." Jongin stated. Luhan tighten his fist. He was about to punched Jongin when someone hold his arm. He looked at the person. "Is not worth it to have a fight." Luhan released his hand from his arm. "It's none of your business Yixing." Luhan got out from the crowded. While Yixing, he looked at Jongin. "Sorry about that Jongin." Yixing said. Jongin looked at him and tapped on his shoulder. "You shouldn't say sorry when you're not doing anything that's wrong hyung." Then Jongin left the area together with the 5 of them. Yixing sighed hardly.

How I wish I didn't know the truth.

.......................................

[Ai Ling's POV]

Thank god! We just got out from the crowded.  Yifan was the one who drove. Yeah, father gave him the car. Sporty car. So, we both got in.  Then my phone suddenly rang. It's was unknown number.

"Hello?"
"Hey Ai Ling, this is Jongdae."
"Oh hey Jongdae. What's up?"
"I just want to tell you that I'll not be at home until tomorrow. Tell Yifan okay?"
"Okay."

Then he hung up. "Who's that?" he asked me. "It's Jongdae. He said he won't be coming home." Yifan nodded. It's Friday. I wondered why Jongdae won't be coming to home. I remembered that his sister mentioned about clubbing. So he must be there.

We arrived at the mansion. We both got out from the car. A few seconds, there was another coming. It's a girl.That must be Jongdae's sister. She didn't even glance at us and she walked inside. Maybe she didn't even bother our exist. Then my phone beeping.

From Jongdae:

Hey! Please don't tell my sister that I'm not at home. Just pretend that you don't know where am I. Okay? *wink*

He even do the winked emoticon. This guy. I fetl like I wanted to know him more. As the time passed, it was already night. I was studying in my room when someone knocked. "Come in." It was Jongdae's sister. "Uhm, can I be here with you?" she asked. Her eyes was kind a puffy. "Eerr. Yeah, sure." I said as tapped on the bed. "Thank you." she sat on the bed. I went to beside her. "Are you okay?" I looked at her. "It's nothing." she said coldly. Geez, at least I'm being kind here. "Do ever fell in love?" he asked. Do I ever? "I'm not sure about it." She raised her eyebrow. "I think Luhan cheated on me." she said. Luhan? Why does his name sound familiar? "Tsk, why even I talked to you about him?" she said. Seriously this girl. "No matter what, you should discuss with him." I said. "Yeah right, you don't even know him. No, wait!! You shouldn't know him." Okay that's weird. "Why shouldn't I?" She looked at me. Not in a friendly way. "Once you know him, you will fall for him and I don't like it." I tried not to laughed. "I'm sure I will not fall on your boyfriend." She cleared her throat and stood up. "Good then." then she left my room. Okay, that was kind a weird.

~The Next Day~

I woke up by a loud bang. Urgh!! What the hell? I came down and I looked there was a glasses shattered. "Seriously Luhan, you kissed another girl!?" someone shouted. "Kyong Hee, calm down first." it was Jongdae's voice. I tried not to make a sound. They were at the kitchen. "I hate you Luhan!!" Then she went out of the kitchen. She went passed through me and bumped my shoulder. Jongdae came out as well and he was shocked that I was there. "Ai Ling." I looked at him and a guy who beside him.

Wait-

"So she lived with you?" he asked Jongdae. He looked so messed up right now. "Yeah, my mother told them to lived here." Jongdae replied. He smirked and looked at me. He came near to me and whispered. "Wu's siblings huh?" I back a bit. He just smirked. "I'll see around again Jongdae." then he went out. Jongdae sighed heavily. "Sorry about that Ai Ling.",I shook my head. "It's not your fault." He smiled and wrapped his arm around me. "You know Luhan?" I shook my head again. I don't want to tell him that I bumped him before. "You shouldn't know him." he said. Really? Why the Kim's siblings don't want me to know that guy? I'm started to get curious. Jongdae smiled at me. "Where's your brother?" Right. I almost forget about him. "I'll go and checked him." He nodded and I went up to his room. I peeked in and the bed was tidy. Hmm. I wondered where was he going? I went to his room and I found a note on his table.

I have to go to China. Father called me last night. I might not around in a week. Jongdae's knows about this. He will take care of you. I love you.
P.S Don't mad at me.

Yifan

I sighed heavily. I never knew this will coming.