35

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

..............................................

[Yixing's POV]

I was practising my dance when I heard my phone right. It was unknown number. "Hello?"

"Hey Yixing. It's me, Jieun."

He widened his eyes.

"O-oh. Jieun-ah."

"Where are you? Can we meet up?"

"I'm at my studio."

"I'm coming there in 10 minutes."

"Sure, I'll wait for you here."

Then we both hung up. That was surprised. She suddenly called me. After how many years. Her tone was kind a serious. I waited her patiently. Suddenly I heard the door opened and reveal her.

That moment I saw her beautiful body walking to me. I stood up and both of us smiled each other. "Hey." I said to her. "Hey Yixing."

"Come sit here. It's kind a messy though."

"That's okay Yixing. Thank you." She sat down on the couch. "Do you need anything?"she looked at me and smile. "I brought some drinks and food." she took the things out from her bag. I sat beside her and grabbed the food and drink. "So, why do you ask me to meet you?"

"Well, I heard that my marriage and Luhan had been separated around the school."

"Yeah, he's kind a popular in school. Rumours always separate that fast."

"Even you too."

We both chuckled.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked her. "Well, Yixing. I need to tell you something." I looked at her and she seemed so sad. "Are you okay?" She looked at me with sadness in her eyes. "I don't want to get marry." So, she was not happy with the arranged marriege.

"My dad and Mr.Lu have share. I have no choice but to obey what my dad wants." She started to cry. She closed her face with both of her hands. I wrapped my arms around her. "Shh, everything going to be alright Jieun." she kept sobbing. "I hate my life." I hold her tightly. She keep crying and both of us didn't exchange any words. I waited her to calm down.

"I'm sorry Yixing for seeing me like this." I shook my hand make her turned around. Her eyes were on mine. I smiled at her. I cupped her cheeks. "You can tell me everything. I'll be your shoulder." She smiled at me and hugged me tightly. "Thank you Yixing."

.......................................

[Luhan's POV]

I decided to went to Kim's Mansion. I belled the ring and the maids opened the door. "Mr.Luhan. Are you looking for Mr.Jongdae?" she bowed. "No, I came here for Ai Ling." She was kind a hesitated but she let me in. "Please wait for a while." I nodded and sat one of the sofa.

Not that long, I saw Ai Ling came down. She looked more chubby? I guess? I stood up and smile at her. She smile back but not a real one. I knew it. Something happened to her. Her eyes was scanning on my face. "Did you get trouble Luhan?" Right, I forgot about that. "It's not a big deal." She nodded and came near to me. She looked up to me. "I've missed you." I said to her. "I know."

"Why didn't you come to school?"

"Well, I've got something to do."

"Come on. You can tell me. You don't look happy."

"It's nothing Luhan."

I cupped her cheek and kissed her lips. "You look pale. Are you sure you're okay? Are you on your period?" She smacked my arms. "Seriously Luhan." I laughed at her and wrapped my hands around her small waist. "I'm sorry Ai Ling." she shook her head. "Why are you here?"

"Oh, I need to bring you somewhere else. Go and get ready. Wear a dress."

At first she didn't agree but I pushed her to her room. It's been 30 minutes. Is she getting ready or she's sleeping? I was about to go upstairs when I saw a figure went down. I looked up and holy smurf!! She look so hot with that red dress above her knee and I could see her bare shoulder was cover with her long wavy hair. Her heels clicking down and she was infront of me. "Satisfied what you see?" she asked playfully. I smirked at her. "You look hot. I mean beautiful." She chuckled. "Let's go Lu before I change my mind." I quickly dragged her out. I decided to go for a simple dinner. "Seriously Luhan. I've wear this for nothing and we just go here? I should just wear a t-shirt and jeans." She keep on babbling. I found it's cute when she being like that. She stopped talking and look at me. I was smiling like an idiot. "Luhan."

"Okay. Okay. After this I will show you something. Trust me. You will be happy. It's suit for your dress." She rolled her eyes. "You better do." she continue eating.

After dinner, I brought her to a special place. Just the two of us. We were inside a big mansion and we could see a swimming pool inside. "Luhan. Why are we here?"

"Come here Ai Ling." I brought her inside. She was amaze with it. "Wow, there's even has a swimming pool!!" she said. "I know you love to swim."

"Yes!! I really love to swim."

"Let's swim then." She looked at me happily. "Is it okay to swim?"

"Yeah, this is our house."

"Our house. Okay!! Wait what?" I smiled and ruffled her hair. I kneel infront of her and hold one of her hand. "Ai Ling Wu." She looked down to me. "Will you be mine?" She was kind a shocked. She started to cried. "Oh!! Luhan." I stood up and wiped her tears. She looked up. "I brought this house just for us Ai Ling."

"But Luhan, this is too much. You've spent a lot of money."

"I don't care. As long as it for you. I'll do anything." She cried more and hugged me tightly. "So, is a yes?" She nodded. I hugged her even tightly then I kissed her passionately. "Thank you Ai Ling. You're mine now."