15

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

A/N: Happy birthday to the mood maker eyeliner Baekkie!!
This chapter will tell you a flashback scene. Slowly you guys know what happened in past. xD Enjoy :)
..........................................

Part 1

FLASHBACK (6 years ago)

"Come on Yixing!! We're going to miss the flight."

"I'm coming!!"

He was panting and Luhan was so excited.

"You sure you need to bring that?"

"Of course!! It's my baby."

Luhan rolled his eyes. Yixing brought his guitar. They both went back to their hometown. They are having summer break.

"Lu, be calm." They both were in the plane. Hours passes by and finally they arrived in Beijing, China. "Finally!! Wohoo!!"

"Mother!!" Yixing quickly ran towards his mother who were picking the boys up from the airport. "Hey Mrs.Zhang. It's been a long time."

"Wow, you boys are grown up." she ruffled both of their hair. Can't wait to see you my crush Luhan thought said. They came to Lu's Mansion. "Urgh!! So tired!!" Luhan hopped on the sofa.

Then Luhan felt someone closed his eyes. "Guess who?" a beautiful voice echoed in his ears. "Hey beautiful." he took the hands out from his eyes and turned around.

A beautiful girl with brown shiny hair smiling at him. Her hair was on her shoulder. "Gege!!" he wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. He hugged her back tightly. "I miss you so much." he said. She broke the hugged. "I miss you too. You're getting taller ge." We both giggled.

"Ai Ling?" She turned around and saw Yixing. She quickly ran towards him and hugged him. Luhan felt a little bit jealous. Yes, he still had a crush on Ai Ling. He already promised to himself that he will never love any girls except Ai Ling.

All of them spent time during dinner. Luhan's and Ai Ling's family were having business talked while the three of them talking about what they had been experience. "So, you came back yesterday from USA?" Luhan asked her. Ai Ling nodded. "How's the people there?"

"They are okay. I can get along with them."

"How's in Korea?" she asked. "It's good. Luhan haven't had any girlfriend yet." Yixing said. Ai Ling laughed hardly. "Really ge? Why?" Luhan kept in silent. Ai Ling noticed it."I'm sorry ge." He looked at her and stood up. He dragged her out of the dinning room.

They were now outside near the park. The place where they used to hang out. "I'm sorry if I offended you." she continued apologize. He looked at her and hold both of her shoulder. "No, don't say sorry. It's just that I love someone." She was happy. "Who's the lucky girl?" She asked. "It's you Ai Ling. I LOVE YOU."

Then it was silent. Ai Ling was kind a shocked. She didn't know what to say. "Luhan, we're still teenager." that was she said. Luhan sighed hardly and he crashed his lips on her. She didn't pull away instead she replied the kiss. Luhan pulled away to catch some breathe. Luhan's forehead was on Ai Ling. He looked deeply on Ai Ling's eyes. "I love you Ai Ling." She started to get teary. "Finally you've said." They both smiled and shared another kissed.

A Year Later

Ai Ling was in USA. Luhan decided to visit her there. He doesn't felt liked to attend school so he secretly booked a flight.Oh yes, he had his own account. (P.S he was just 14 y/o that time.)

Hours were in the plane and it's tiring. He opened his GPS and lookedfor Ai Ling's trace. Luckily there was a friend of him there so he could live with him.

Skype

Where are you? -LUHAN

A few minutes later.

I'm at home. Why do you ask? - AI LING

I'm in the USA Ai Ling. Let's meet up. - LUHAN

Meet me at xxxx -AI LING

He was so happy so he went to the place that Ai Ling told him to go. He waited her there. Then someone tapped his shoulder. He turned around. "Hey." he said. Ai Ling smiled and hugged him tightly. "I miss you Luhan." He hugged her tightly. "I miss you too Ai Ling. More than you think." She broke the hugged. "Don't you have to attend school?" He scratched his nape. "I escaped." Ai Ling smacked his arm. "What if your father and mother know you skipped school and gone? They will be worried." He cherished her chubby cheek. "I just miss you damn much Ai Ling."

Suddenly her face turned into frowned. "We can't be together Luhan. You know it's forbbiden."

"But-" She shut Luhan mouth with her finger. "Luhan, you should listen to your parents." He felt his heart teared into pieces."After all I do. This is what I get?"

"Luhan, I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Forget it Ai Ling." He turned around and was about to leave when Ai Ling grabbed his wrist. "I'll send you Luhan." He looked at her. He saw that Ai Ling's eyes were red. He cupped her cheek. He was a little bit calmed now. They both came in to Ai Ling's car. Her driver drove them and when to Luhan's place, which was his friend.

Suddenly, it's was raining heavily. It's hard to looked outside as the driver tried to be careful. Then the engine of the car stopped. "What happened?" Ai Ling asked. "I'm sorry miss. It's seems like the car have a problem. I'll go and check."

"Okay. Please do."

The driver went outside as both of them waited in the car. Not that long the door from Ai Ling side opened and a knife came on Ai Ling's neck. "Do what we said and we won't harm you both." Ai Ling was in feared. Luhan don't know what to do and he was also in feared. "Tell your friend to move out of the car." Ai Ling gestured Luhan to moved out. He obeyed what she said.

They now outside the car. The rain were still pouring on them. Then both of them went blank.