26

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

..............................................

[Yixing's POV]

It was busy weeks since we going to have examinations on next week. I'll be away again after examinations for dance competition. Another competition will held in Canada.

Suddenly my phone buzz. It was Yifan. He told to meet me up st the cafe near his Jongdae's house alone. I looked at him and his face was so serious. What happened to him?  So I decided went ahead and told Luhan that I won't be home early. I came with my own car and went to the cafe. I've waited for Yifan there. Few minutes later, Yifan came. He brought an envelope. He gave it to me and sat infront of me. "What's this?"

"Open it." he said. I opened it and I was shocked. Those were Luhan and Ai Ling case 5 years ago. Also both of their treatment in Mr.Kim hospital. "You've met Mr.Kim?"

"Yeah, he gave it to me in personal before he left to USA. You know he is Jongdae's father." So Mr.Kim came here. I didn't know that. "Who gave it to you?"

"Let just say someone delivered it."

Who could it be?

"So, I was wondering if you know about this." Yifan continued. I sighed hardly. I think I should tell Yifan the truth. "Well, I'm the only one who know the truth."

"Go on."

"Luhan and Ai Ling. They both are childhood bestfriend. They loved each other. But, since they involved the case, Luhan lost his memory and couldn't remembered Ai Ling and his past. I know Ai Ling didn't remember Luhan too. Mr.Kim told me everything."

Yifan was in silent. I'm kind a nervous.

"Yifan."

"Tell me more Yixing. Why did you hide it?"

"I really want to tell Luhan about Ai Ling. So does Ai Ling. But, both of your parents and Luhan doesn't want them to be together."

"So, I've been living in lies." Yifan messaged his temple.

"Ai Ling's mother wanted to protect Ai Ling. That's why she don't want to tell you."

Yifan slammed the table.

"I don't care!! All of it are lies!!" Then Yifan left me here.

So he knows the truth. I hope you could understand Yifan. I'm here to protect Ai Ling and Luhan. I hope you could help me.

[Yifan's POV]

I can't believed it. All of it were lies!! I can't believe mother would do that to her own daughter. I should be more careful. I'm sure Ai Ling would get hurt if she knew the truth. I should protect Ai Ling no matter what happen.

I came to Jongdae's mansion, I saw that Ai Ling was sitting on the swing garden. He was listening to music. How could this angel can be treated like a trash? She doesn't deserved it. She should know the truth. But how am I going to tell her? I came to her. She didn't realise. Her eyes were closing. I cleared my throat. She opened her eyes and smiled. "Yifan!!"

"Hey, you've sleeping here?"

"I was just closing my eyes." she said while smiling.

"Did Jongdae send you?"

She shook her head.

"So who?"

"It's a..." she played with her hair. I sat beside her.

"Come on. Tell me."

"It's Luhan, Yifan."

I widened my eyes. Luhan send her home?

"Where are those Kim's siblings?"

"Probably went out or having fun."

"Tsk, they never change."

"But Luhan change."

"Really?"

"He rejected going to club when we were in car just now."

Well, that's kind a new.

"You not mad Yifan?"

"Why should I mad?"

"Nothing." she smiled.

I ruffled her hair.

"I'm always there for you Ai Ling. Even though I kind a hate that jerk Luhan. I'm sure you can make your choice."

She nodded and hugged me.

"Thanks gege."

I smiled and hugged her. Finally she called me gege. I'm going to protect you my little sister.

It was night. Ai Ling and I were in the living room. Her head was on my thight while her legs circled on the sofa. We were watching Pororo. I know it sounded childish. "I'm bored." she said. "Me too." Then she sat down. "Let's call Gloria to come over."

"It's night Ai Ling."

"Don't worry. I'm sure her parents will let her stay overnight here."

"Okay, anything for you." I ruffled her hair. She called through her phone and dialed Gloria. She speaker it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Gloria. Where are you?"

"Duhh, obviously I'm at home."

"Okay, I need you to come over."

"You mean your mansion?"

"Not mine. But Jongdae's mansion. I'll give you the direction."

"Okay, I'll tell my mother and father."

"Quickly come here!! Don't forget to bring your clothes because you're going to stay here."

"Gezz. Okay, I'm hang up now."

Then they both hung up.

"She sound sleepy."

"I'm sure she just woke up from her Neverland."

We both laughed. Gloria could be one of the most important girl in my life too. You wanted to why? You'll find out soon.