9

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold + Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

A/N: Happy Birthday to Baozi Xiumin!! :D
.............................................

[Ai Ling's]

What should I do? "I forgive you anyway." Did he just speak Chinese to me? I looked at Jongdae. He seemed don't understand what Luhan was saying. "Let's just say I forget everything and let's start with a new introduction."  he said. "Fine then." He smiled at me. "I'm Luhan. The owner of this restaurant." he said. "I'm Ai Ling Wu. The daughter's of the Owner Of The Aural High School." I replied. "I see. You just like us. Rich kids." he replied back. I just chuckled. "I don't label in that category." He smirked at me. "Smart enough." Just then someone came to our table. He was kind a tall and tanned. "Sorry I'm late." He looked at me and widened his eyes. He looked back at Luhan. "I didn't know you brought a girl here." he said. Luhan just chuckled. "It's not me Tao. It's Jongdae." Jongdae looked at Luhan. "Me?" he only heard his name though. "Luhan told that guy that you brought me here." I explained to him. He just nodded and looked at Tao. "Of course I'm the one brought this beautiful black pearl." I narrowed my eyes to him.

That guy named Tao came to us and he sat in the middle. "I'm Huang Zitao. We met the other day." he introduced himself. "I'm Ai Ling Wu." I said to him. He just laughed. "I know you. You kind a famous in our school." Really? So people who same school as me knew me well?  "Oh. I'm kind a new there." He smiled. "But everyone know you as The Wu's Siblings." I just nodded. They didn't know that I'm just the step daughter. "So, what's the reason you tranfered to our school?" Luhan asked me. I raised my eyebrow. "Do I have to tell you the reason?" He just smirked.

Then, the food had arrived. "Wow!! Yummy!!" Tao said excitedly. When he about to take the food, Yixing smacked his hand. "Owff!! What was that for?" Tao exclaimed while rubbing his hand. "Sorry, but you should let the lady take the food first." Tao just pouted. I giggled. "Go ahead Tao. You can take it first." His eyes sparkled and he quickly took the foods. "Thanks Ai Ling." Yixing shook his head.

[Luhan's POV]

We ate quietly. I took a glanced at Ai Ling, she was enjoying the food. "Is it good?" I asked her. She looked at me. "Not bad." she answered. I just smirked at her. "Can I play the piano?" she asked me. "So, you do know how to play?" She just smiled and stood up. "Watch me." She went to the piano that was displayed.

(Play the music in media)

As she started to pressed the key everyone eyes were on her. All of the costumers enjoyed with the melody. "She sure know how to play." Tao said. Yixing just smiled so does Jongdae. I just looked at her beautiful face. Wait? Why am I like this? Don't tell me I started to had feelings on her? I shook my head. She already done played and everyone were clapping. She bowed and went back to our place. "Wow, Ai Ling. You're good." Yixing said. "Thank you Yixing." she smiled. She looked at at me. "So, what do you think Luhan?" I just chuckled. "I have to say you're good." She just smiled proudly. "How about you? Jongdae said you know how to play." she said. "Maybe next time I'll play."

Then suddenly Jongdae's phone rang. "Hello? What!? Which hospital? Okay, we'll be there." Jongdae hung up. "Who's that?" Ai Ling asked. "It's from hospital. We need to go now. Luhan, you should come with us." I was in confused. "It's Kyong Hee. She in the hospital." I widened my eyes. Don't tell me she was trying to commit suicide. "Luhan. We will follow you." said Yixing. I nodded and all of us went out.

............................................

All of them arrived at the hospital. They went for the room where Kyong Hee had been hospitalized. When 5 of them came in, the doctor was checking on her. "Isn't that Kyong Hee? She look fine." Tao said. Jongdae came near to Kyong Hee. "Is my sister okay?" The doctor turned and looked at Jongdae. "She's fine. She just being to drunk and she cut her wrist but luckily we managed to controlled the blood." he said as he looked at Kyong Hee. "You must take care of your health young lady." the doctor said and he left the room. Jongdae sighed hardly. Kyong Hee looked at her brother and turned to looked at 4 of them. She looked at Luhan with a anger gazed. "Why are you here?" she asked coldly. Luhan knew it was his fault. So, he came near to Kyong Hee and held her wrist that been bandaged. He kissed on it. "I'm sorry." Her tears started to fall. "I hate you Luhan." Luhan hugged her tightly. She cried more. Jongdae apporched the other 3. "I think we should leave them both." They all nodded. Ai Ling took a last glanced at them. She felt something. She felt like pained in her heart when she looked at them both. She didn't know why.

So, they went to a cafe. They tried to relax their mind espcially Jongdae. Ai Ling tried to comfort him. "Jongdae-ah, I need to go now. My dance instuctor called me." Yixing said. Jongdae nodded and Yixing tapped on his shoulder. "Be strong." Yixing said and he left the cafe. Tao already left because he said he wanted to do something. He just don't liked the tension. "Jongdae-ah." Jongdae looked at Ai Ling and smiled. "You know we both just same age?" Ai Ling just nodded. "Believe it or not Kyong Hee is my non-identical twins. We both are same age." he confessed. "I know that Jongdae." she replied. "Really?" he looked at her. "You mentioned it before." He chuckled. "Maybe that time I was drunk." She smiled bitter. "I'm just scared Ai Ling."

While the other situation, Luhan left Kyong Hee's room. She slept after her cried. He was kind a stressful. Then someone tapped on his shoulder. He looked at the person.