8

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold + Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

................................................

[Luhan's POV]

I drank a lot last night. I'm a mess right now. Come on, today it's Saturday so I could relax my head. I came in the mansion. Yixing was walking back and front in the living room. When he heard a door closed, he turned around and looked at me. He looked panic. "Where have you been?" he said. "Why?" I looked at him. "Your parents were here just now." I widened my eyes. What do they want? "You're drunk right?" I just nodded. He sighed heavily. "Don't worry. I'm fine." I said. "You look terrible." he answered. I smirked. "I fought with Kyong Hee." Hearing her name make him widened his eyes. "Don't tell me you with that Kim guy last night?" he stated. "It's Jongdae." he never got the right name for Jongdae. "Sorry, I keep forgetting his name." he rubbed his nape. "Or you not even bother wanted to know." I rolled my eyes."That's another reason. Now, go wash up yourself. We going to meet your parents." I nodded and went up to my room.

I remembered that girl face again. She really bothered me these few day since I bumped on her. Why do I felt like I've knew her? I've done washing myself. I looked at my scar at the back my right bare shoulder. I've got it 5 years ago. I don't how I could got that scar. Even my parents didn't tell me. Everytime I've asked they will changed the topic. I came down while I button my shirt. Yixing already waiting near the door. He looked at me and I nodded. We went to meet my parents. I'm sure they will shouted at me if they know I'm drunk last night. "Father, mother."

They both turned their head and face both of us. "Where have you been Luhan?" my mother came to me and hugged tightly. I looked at Yixing and he just kept quiet. My father came to us. "Where did you go my son?" my father said in serious tone. "Umm, I was at my friend house." I said. "Really? Or you just get hangover?" my father said. I just forced a smiled. "I'm 100% sure I'm at my friend's house." I pressured them. "Who?" he asked. "Tao" I said. "The Huang's son?" I nodded. If I told them I'm with Jongdae, I'm sure he will know that I'm going to club. Jongdae was the only buddy that brings me to club. My father nodded. "Next time tell us if you go anywhere." my father said. "Yes father." Then both of them left. That's the first time my father talked to me.

I sighed hardly. I massage my temple. Yixing tapped on my shoulder. I looked at him. "Thanks again Yixing." He just nodded. "I'll help you this time but if you do it again. I have to tell them the truth." I just nodded.

[Ai Ling's POV]

I was reading my novel when someone knocked the door. "Who is it?" I said. "Jongdae here." the outside voice said. "It's unlock." He opened the door and smiled at me. I rolled my eyes. "You mad at me?" he came near to me. "You didn't tell me." He just chuckled. "Sorry, I just wanted you to know yourself." I looked at him and he just smiled there. "Want a grab lunch with me?" he asked me. I just shook my head. "Fine. Give me 10 minutes." He nodded and left my room. I wore a flower dress up to my knee and I tied my hair into ponytail. I came down and Jongdae already done. His hair was up and he just wore a simple t-shirt and ripped jeans. He turned around and his jaw dropped looking at me. "What? Is is ugly?" I asked him. He shook his head and came near to me. "I just realise you're so beautiful." he said. I rolled my eyes at him. "Shall we go?" he offered his arm. I accepted it.

We went to a restaurant. It's kind huge and fancy. I was amazed by it. There was also a piano displayed. Jongdae saw that I was looking at the piano. "Do you want to play it?" I looked at him. "Is it possible?" He just chuckled. "The owner is one of my friends. I'm sure he would let you play." he said. "So, where is he?" Someone tapped on Jongdae's shoulder. He smiled at us. "What's bring you here Jongdae?" the guy said. "I came here to eat with this girl." The guy looked at me and smiled. "You must be Ai Ling." I widened my eyes. "How did you know my name?" He just smiled. "I'm sorry. My name is Zhang Yixing. I attend same school as you." His name sound familiar to me. "So, you really own this restaurant." He looked confused at me. I heard Jongdae's chuckled. "It's not him Ai Ling."I narrowed my eyes. "So, who?" Jongdae pointed and I followed. There is a guy came in. I looked carefully at him and- What the hell!? He came to us and he smirked at me. "We meet again." I narrowed my eyes and looked at Jongdae. He just smiled at me. "So, you the owner?" I asked. He just nodded. I could heard a girls gossiping about us. Of course. He is the owner here. Duh!! "Let's get some sit." Jongdae said.

4 of us sat on a table. I sat beside Jongdae and two of them sat across us. "So, what do you want to eat?" Jongdae asked me. "I don't know." I don't have and appetite to eat already. "So, you just want to play the piano?" I rolled my eyes. How many times I rolled already today? Ugh!! "Not in mood." I said. "Someone is moody here." I looked at him and he just smiled. "I'm Luhan." "I don't want to know your name." He just chuckled. "At least I'm not lying." I kept in silent. What should I do?