19

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

A/N: Another updated. So, here's another POV other then Luhan and Ai Ling!! xD

Tell me if it's complicated

Please do vote on my future story 'My Hottie Jerk' starring our galaxy fanfan :)

................................................

[Sehun's POV]

"Yah Sehun-ah, get up." I opened my eyes and to see my sister, Sera. "Oh, Noona." I sat down and rubbed my eyes. She smacked my arm and I flinched. "Get up sleepy head. You're going late for school. I'll be the one who send you." then she went out from my from. "Oh!! Don't be late." she said before she closed the door. I stretched my arms and wash up.

After that, I went down and stroked my breakfast. Noona send me to school. Well usually I rode with my motorbike to school but since my noona came back from Japan, she not allowed me to used it. I'm not a baby anymore. "Call me when you're done okay?" she said before I went out. "Noona." I said in frustrated. She just smiled and ruffled my hair. "Have a nice day Hunnie." Urgh, so emmbrassing.

I came to my class and the girls smiled at me. I smiled back. Some of them were blushing. Aish, those girls. I shook my head. "Yo Sehun, you came early." It was Chanyeol. He came with a girl. I just nodded. Another different girl? Seriously this Yoda? He is the second playboy in our class or should I said in school? First one definitely Jongin. They keep on changing their girl. Well, I'm not sure only them doing it. Probably A 1-1 do the same things. I mean the flower boys. Thinking of that class. I missed her.

Ai Ling.

Yes, I like her no scratched that I love her since we met at first time. I started to fall for her. No one knows that I love her. I remembered when we were hang out that time. I wish I could hang out with her again. Someone was ruining our date. Yeah, I called that as a date. Thanks to Baekhyun hyung, he helped me to convinced Ai Ling. I actually don't hate those boys in A 1-1 but since that Luhan ruined my day. I hate him. Only him. He is the leader. For sure. But they seemed so close. I'm so jealous.

Then, Kyungsoo came together with Junmyeon hyung. Lastly, Baekhyun hyung came. Of course, Jongin would be late. As usual. This guy doesn't care about the school rules. I wasn't really listening to what teacher said. Since I sat near the window, when I looked out a familiar figure was outside there. I looked carefully and I was right. It was Ai Ling. She was sweeping the leaves there, near the basketball court.

I stood up and make an excused to went to restroom. I quickly ran to outside and when there. There I saw her. She was already sweating. My body asked me to come to her. "Ehemm." I cleared my thoart. She turned around and she was surprised. "Sehun!! What are you doing here? Don't you have class?" she asked me. "I suppose to ask you. What are you doing here sweeping the leaves?" She sighed hardly. "Well, actually I'm in detention now."

"Detention?"

"Yeah. I did something wrong yesterday." She lied. I know she lied. "I'll help you." I took another broom and swept the leaves to the bag. She stood there silently. I was kind a happy that I could spend time with her.

After sweeping, both of us sat down on the bench. "Thank you Sehun-ah." I chuckled. "Anything for you." I looked at the time. It's already lunch time. "Come on. Let's go to the cafeteria." She nodded and both of us when together. Before I could opened the door, she stopped me. "I'm not joining you guys today since my brother came back. I don't want him to know about our situation." I smiled and ruffled her hair. Yeah, she texted me last night and told me everything from Luhan dragging her. "I understand. If you need anything just call me." She smiled and nodded. I asked her to get in first. A few minutes later I came to the cafeteria.

"Sehun-ah!!" Baekhyun hyung called me. "Yah!! Where have you been? You been gone for hours." Chanyeol said. I just shrugged my shoulder. Jongin looked at me weirdly. "Seems like Yifan came back." Junmyeon hyung said. We heard a crowded voices. Then, the boys came too. I could see that Luhan was looking at here. Jongin was smirking at him. I tried to hold my anger too. "You okay?" Kyungsoo asked me. "Yeah, I'm good." I said and ate my lunch.

[Jongin's POV]

Luhan looked at me with a death glared. I guessed he won't forget those incident.  He deserved it. I hate him. He took everything from me. Kyong Hee supposed to be mine but end up she's with him.  Then I saw Kyong Hee heading to Luhan's table. Luhan looked at her and he told her something. I looked carefully. Then she bang the table. "I wasted my time with you for 2 years and this what I get Luhan!? I hate you!!" she slapped Luhan's face and left. She glanced at me for a while with her teary eyes. I was about to stood up when someone was holding my arms. "Not now Jongin." it was Kyungsoo. I clenched my fist and closed my eyes. I still can't get rid of you Kyong Hee. I do really loves her. I may be a playboy but my feelings won't changed on her.