37

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

A/N: Please do read my new fanfic

- My Hottie Jerk (Kris Fanfic)

I've decided to do that story earlier :) It has been officially published yesterday. You guys can look in my profile.

Won't be update on Tuesday
..............................................

[Yifan's POV]

I decided to go to cafe near the mansion since today is weekend. I order Americano and a strawberry cake. To be honest, all the girls including the workers were keep on staring at me. I need some peace. Please don't look at me. Then I feel someone tapped on shoulder. "I never thought you would come here too." Those voice. I turned around and smiled. "Gloria." She giggled. "Hey Fan. How have you been?"

"I'm good as usual. Yah, you never visit us already." She sat down across me. "Well, I'm busy with my stuff."

"Like what? On your phone?"

"No no. Well, that's one of it but..." she looked at me. "What is it Gloria?" She hold her breathe. "I know it's complicated but I'm on relationship now." Ouch!! That hurt me. She has a boyfriend? "With who?"

"Oh Sehun." I widened my eyes. Nice one Oh Sehun. You just took my girl. Yes, I love Gloria but I was too late. I'm too coward to tell her. "Yifan, are you okay?" I smiled at her and ruffled her hair. "I'm happy for you." She smiled widely and hugged me tightly. "Thank you Yifan. You're the best."

"I'm always be." She smacked my arm. "But Yifan, you should find a girlfriend for yourself." I just chuckled. "So, how's you and Sehun got into together?"

"He confess to me. I thought he still love Ai Ling. But I was wrong."

Right, Sehun likes Ai Ling. I could see that. "How's she? Is she okay?" Of course, Gloria know Ai Ling's pregnant. I told her. She was kind a worried about Ai Ling. "So far she's fine. Getting a little bit chubby."

"Did she tell Luhan?"

That's make me wonder too. I shook my head. "He really need to know." she said. Yeah, Gloria's right. I should ask my sister about them both.

.............................................

[Ai Ling's POV]

Urgh!! My back hurt!! I looked at the. What!? It's 2 pm!? I slept a lot. Aigoo. It's because the baby. "Good morning my baby." I rubbed my stomach. I haven't tell Luhan about this. I didn't have the courage to tell him. We are officially together. He was so happy that I accepted him. But what if he know about the baby? Will he accept it? Of course, it's his fault being to harshed to me the other day. Did you get what I mean? He crossed the line and I let him. Urgh!! But I don't regrets. It's his baby.

"Hey Ai Ling." it was Jongdae. He knocked my door. "Yeah." I opened the door and he gave a breakfast "Breakfast in bed?" I asked. He nodded. "You need to eat more." I smiled at him. "Thanks Jongdae."

"Are you sick? You look very tired. You don't even active in school. Sometimes you absent. Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, I'm good Jongdae. Thanks."

"Okay, if you need anything. I'll be in my room."

"Thanks Jongdae." He nodded and left the room. Jongdae really cares about me. He's a good guy. But of course, he doesn't know that I have a life in my belly. None of them know except for Yifan and Gloria. Then, my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"My baby!!"

I blushed.

"What do you want?"

"I miss you." I could feel that he's pouting. I smiled even though he didn't see it. Maybe I should tell him. "Luhan?"

"Hmm?"

"Can we meet up?"

"Did you miss me that much?"

I rolled my eyes. Yeah, I do miss you Luhan.

"Of course. I miss you."

"Okay, let's meet up at my mansion. I'll be waiting here."

"Okay."

Then hung up. I took my breathe deeply. This is it. I'm going to tell him about the baby. I decided to buy a present for him. Hmm. What should I buy for him? Aha!! I've got an idea. I'm sure he will like it. "Ai Ling where are you going?" Minseok asked me. "I'm going to buy something. I might be a bit late."

"Do you want me to accompany you?"

"Oh, that's okay Minseok. Thanks." I walk down to street and feel the environment. It's a bit windy the weather. But it's good to walk with it. I went to a store near the mansion. I'll buy him a couple t-shirt and also bubble tea. I was so happy. I decided to walk instead I asked someone to drive me there. Please, I wanted to be a good girlfriend for Luhan., I was about to crossed the road when someone was shouting at me. "Watch out!!"

But it was too late. Everything seemed so fast and I was black out.