17

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

A/N: I was not supposed to updated because I've still have my midyear exam but I can't helped it because it's Suho's birthday today!! Happy birthday Suho oppa!! Hehe. Here's an updated!! A week more to go until my exam finish.

Don't forget to click vote

.............................................

[Ai Ling's POV]

I told everything to Jongdae. He just smiled and tapped my head. "I know that Ai Ling." I widened my eyes. "How?" I asked him. "Yifan told me." I rolled my eyes. Seriously Yifan. You told everything to Jongdae. Seems you do really believe on Jongdae.
"Luhan!! I want you come here!!" Our head turned to the owner of the voice. It was Kyong Hee who called Luhan. "Oppa!!" she begged. "I bet Luhan don't want to come here." Jongdae whispered. I just nodded. Then both of us heard a slammed. Kyong Hee walked to her room and slammed the door. "Wow." That's all we could said.

~The Next Day~

I woke up and wash up. I wore the uniform and went downstairs. All of us ate breakfast silently. I could see that Kyong Hee wear her make up just to cover her swollen eyes. Sometimes, I just don't understand Luhan. I think I should talk to him about Kyong Hee.

Three of us came to school together. Minseok was out early. Probably he picked up Luhan and Yixing. Jongdae and I came in the class. I sat down at my own chair. Jongdae sat on the front row. He talked with his friends. Then, Luhan came together with Yixing at the back. I looked at them. Yixing waved at me and smiled. I waved back and smiled at him. Luhan came across to me since his desk was at the back of me. He sat down and plugged his earphone. Then Minseok came with Tao.

"Hey Ai Ling." Tao greeted and sat beside me. "Hey Tao." I smiled. "Your gege still not coming from Canada?" he asked. "How did you-" I looked at Luhan. He just closed his eyes. "Well, I don't know when he will came back." I said. Tao just nodded.

The class begun and all of us concentrated in the class. Well not all of us. Luhan was sleeping, Tao keep on throwing a paper to people while Jongdae keep on playing his phone under the desk. Minseok and Yixing were concentrated in class. Then without realised, Tao accidentally threw the paper ball to Mr.Ho, which was our strict teacher. Tao was in panicked. Mr Ho turned and looked at his students. He bang his desk. Luhan opened his eyes.

"Who threw that!?" He asked furiously. No one answered. Without a word I stood up. "It was me Mr.Ho." I said. I looked at Tao. His eyes was big. I smiled at him. "Hmpp!! Even this school owe by your father that doesn't mean you can do anything!! You out of my class Ms.Wu!!" I got out from the class. I sighed hardly.

I decided to went to library and study myself. I sat on the floor and landed my body on the shelf. I don't know why I should helped Tao just now. But I don't regretted that I helped him. It was so quiet here. I was reading Physic when someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up and I saw an angel smiled."What are you doing here?" he asked me. "I got kick out." He chuckled. "I thought you're a good girl." he said. "I am. It's just complicated situation." He bend down to my level. "You really being honest." I smiled at him. "So, want a join with us?" I nodded and he helped me to got up. "Thanks Junmyeon-sshi." He smiled. "Anything for you."

We went to their place. "Look who I found." Junmyeon said. 4 of them looked at out direction. Jongin was not with them. "Ai Ling?" Kyungsoo said. "Hey guys." I waved at them. "What are you doing here?" I looked at Junmyeon. "She want to join study with us." Junmyeon said to them. "That's great. Come on here." Baekhyun tapped the sit beside him. I sat in between him and Sehun. "Hey Sehun." I said. He smiled and ruffled my hair. "What's that?" he asked the one the book that I hold. "Physic." I said. "Wow, how can you read it?" I just shrugged my shoulder. All of us were in silent. Even Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in silent.

Junmyeon and Baekhyun were a year older than me. The rest were same age as me. The bell rang and it's time for lunch. "Want a join lunch with us?" Kyungsoo asked me. I nodded. "Let's go." 5 of us came to the cafeteria. Jongin was already sitting on their usual table. Noises of the girls screamed and the boys whistled. He was kind a surprised that I was here with them. He smirked at me "I'll take your lunch." Kyungsoo said and he left with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Sehun and Junmyeon went together too. I was alone with Jongin. "I thought you wouldn't hang out with them?" he asked. "You know, I'm more close to you guys." I said to him. "Not for me." he scoffed. "Of course Jongin. You seldom hang out with us." He just smirked. "I don't like you." I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. "Just because I'm in class A 1-1 that doesn't mean we're enemies." He looked at me and came near to me, whispered to my ear. "Then why they keep looking here?" I looked infront and I saw Luhan, Tao and Jongdae looking at us. Minseok and Yixing waved at me. I waved back at them but at the same time I felt nervous especially to Luhan. My heart beating fast.

Then Kyungsoo came with my food. "Are you okay?" he asked me. I smiled at him. "I'm fine." I heard someone gossiping.

"OMG!! Why is she with them?"

"Luhan going to be mad at her."

"Oh! Poor her. She's pretty but hang out with them. Urgh!"

"Shh!! I love them okay!? Especially Jongin."

I turned around and the girls pretended like it's nothing happened. "You shouldn't hang out with us." Jongin said. Then 4 of them came and join us. "I think you should go to Luhan's place." Baekhyun said. "But-" I was being cut by Junmyeon. "Baekhyun's right. It's for your own safety." Junmyeon said. "I'll proved to them that we can hang out with you guys." I demanded. They were in silent. "I don't understand why you guys being hated by my class?" They gazed to each other. "You'll know someday." Kyungsoo said. I stood up. "I'm tired of being like this." I went to Luhan's place. I slammed the table. "Explain to me now."

Luhan stood up and hold my wrist. He dragged me out of the cafeteria.