1

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

A/N: A few chapters maybe it will bored but I hope you guys won't stop reading. Luhan on the side. Enjoy :)

Edited

.................................

Ten years later (Present)

[Luhan's POV]

I woke up by a loud sound. I imediatly opened my eyes widely. What was that? I stood up from my bed and opened my door. I went down and I found Yixing was there, struggling in the kitchen with cooking. Seemed like he in a rush.

"What are you trying to do?" He stopped at what he was doing and turned around to face me. He rubbed at the back of his neck. "Did I wake you up?" Duh! Obviously yes. That's why I was here. "Yeah." I'll tried not to be rude to him. "Sorry Luhan. It's just that I'm in a rush now since I'll be going to school later. Are you going today?" Yixing never skipped school. Well me? Don't bothered to asked me. I'm lazy to go to school. Urgh! But today I felt I wanted to go. "Yeah, sure." I said and turned back to him.

I quickly bath and wore my uniform. I style my hair a little bit. Well, I'm kind a famous in my school since I'm the most handsome. I jumped down and grabbed my bag. I saw that Yixing already tied up his shoes. "You're going already?" He turned to me after he done tying his shoes. "Yeah, the dance crew needs me. They said need to discuss something." I nodded and he left. I sighed and I quickly ate my breakfast. As I looked at my watch, it's about 30 minutes left the school started. I quickly went out of the mansion.

"Mr. Lu-" my driver interrupted me. "No! I'm not going in there." I said to my driver, Mr.Kang. Well, he is a Korean but he could speak Chinese too. I ran as fast as I could since walking to school from the house is around 45 minutes. Yeah, if I rode on the car it probably just 15 minutes. But no, I will never went inside that car. I just hated it okay?

While running, I looked at my watch and 20 minutes left. I speed up more. As I saw the school gate that was about to closed. "Wait!!" Oh! I forgot to mentioned you. I'm currently studying in Korea right now. I know how speak their language fluently. I attended the school, one of the private and most popular, Aural High School.(P.S this is just a random name xD) The guard stopped and looked at me weirdly. They saw my name tag and they let me in. I continued ran as I went for my first class, Economic. I opened the class door and revealed the teacher who was writing on the board. The class were shocked to see me. It's been two weeks I last attended school. Mrs.Lo stopped writing and looked at me with serious.

"Seems like you just came back from your Dreamland Mr.Lu." I just kept in silent. "Well then, Luhan-sshi. Have a seat. I'll let you pass this time." and she continued writing on the board. I looked around and I only saw an empty seat in middle. I went there and I looked beside my seatmate. He just smirked at me.

"You've came buddy." he welcomed me. "Just shut up Tao." Tao a year younger than me. So, both of us has a same class. They don't bothered about the age since most of us are 18 and 19 years old. As the time flew away, it's already lunch time. Tao and I went to the cafeteria. As we opened the door, there were a noisy sounds by the girls.

"The prince is back!!"

"OMG!! He became so handsome!!"

"Luhan!! Ahh!!"

Of course, people called me prince. I'm the most popular. That was usual for me. Urgh! Why those girls were so loud? I pulled my earphone. I rather listen to music. Tao, who was beside me just shook his head. He was kind a irritated with the noise. "There is Yixing!!" I looked in front of me and Yixing were surrounded with girls. Yixing was too kind to them. He just smiled at them. Tao and I went to his table. "Erm! Erm!" I cleared my thoart. The girls turned around and quickly move out from the chairs. I maybe a prince but once someone messed up with me, they paid back. I don't care he is a guy or a girl.

"Emm, Hey Luhan." the girl who sat down just now. I looked at her. She shyly looked at me and she gave me a piece of paper. I raised my eyebrow. She quickly walked away. "What was that?" I said. They both shrugged their shoulder. "You know Yixing, you should just make the girls get away from you." I said again. "Sorry Luhan, I can't. I don't want to hurt their feelings." he replied. "You know Yixing, you too kind." Tao said. Yixing just shrugged his shoulder.

As the time passes, it's already end of the class. Yixing and I walked to our mansion. Tao went to his own mansion by his family. "So, are you going for tonight?" Yixing asked me. "I don't know. Maybe." I shrugged my shoulder. "You know you don't have to go tonight. Your dad will-" I interrupted."Yeah, yeah. I know that Yixing." He kept silent. I wrapped my arms around him and ruffled his hair. "Come on buddy. Cheer up." I chuckled. "You know, I don't want you to get more touble." he looked at me. "I know that Yixing." He punched lightly on my arms. "Let's go catch some cold drinks on our way."