10

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

..........................................

[Luhan's POV]

I looked at the person. It's suprised me. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Is that the way you greeted me? After 4 years?" I smiled bitter to him. "Minseok-ah." He smiled at me. "It's been a long time buddy." he said. "When you came back?" I asked him. "A few hours ago. I heard about Kyong Hee." he said in worried. "Yeah, she's fine. She having a rest now." He nodded. "She is such a trouble." I chuckled. "Let's go and visit her. She might shocked that I wasn't beside her." He nodded and tapped my shoulder.

[Ai Ling's POV]

I was yawning. It's nearly 10 pm. Well, tomorrow class going to start. I wonder how's Jongdae now? I decided to went out of my room to checked on him. I tried to knocked his door since his room just next to me. No answered. I decided to came in. I peeked inside. I saw him sleeping. What am I thinking? It's late now. At least he didn't drank alcohol. Well scratched that, I saw 5 tins in the dustbin. I hoped he won't get a hangover by tomorrow. Okay, no worries. I inhaled my breathe and slowly closed his door. I hope everything going to be just fine.

Ring!! Ring!!! Ring!!!

Aish!! So loud!! I off my alarm. It's school time. I sat myself while I was yawning. I took a quick bath. First day without Yifan. I came down and I saw Jongdae with his uniform. "Good morning." I greeted him. He looked at me and smiled. "Good morning to you too." I sat next to him.

"Good morning Jongdae." We looked who it was. It's a guy. Wait? Do I know him? "Hyung!!" Jongdae widened his eyes. He smiled and Jongdae quickly ran to him and hugged him. I saw beside him was Kyong Hee and Luhan. Wait? Luhan!? "It's been a long time brother." he ruffled Jongdae's hair with his fist. Brother? Okay, I'm totally confused now. Jongdae saw with my confused face. "Hyung, this is Ai Ling Wu." He looked at me and came near."Hello, I'm Kim Minseok. The oldest of Kim's." The oldest? He doesn't looked like the oldest. He offered his hand. I accepted it. "It's nice to meet you." He chuckled. "I didn't know Wu's had a daughter." I just smiled at him. "What are you guys waiting for? Come on and eat." Jongdae said.

All of them sat down. Jongdae and Minseok were beside me. I was in the middle and infront of me were Kyong Hee and Luhan. We all eat silent. "So, does Jongdae taking care of you nicely?" Minseok broke the silent. "Well, he is nice to me." I said. "Really?" he looked at Jongdae. "Of course hyung. I'm a nice guy." Jongdae defended himself. Minseok rolled his eyes. "Opps!! Time to go now guys. We going to be late for school. Let's go!!" Minseok stood up. All of us came together.

"Oh god!! Isn't that Minseok!?"
"Wow!! He getting more handsome!!"
"Minseok is back!!"
"Oh my Gucci!! I'm going to die!! He came back from America!!"

He just smiled to them. The girls almost fainted. "Seems like no one forget about you." Luhan said. "Yeah hyung. We going to celebrate your come back." Jongdae said. I looked at three of them. They seems so closed. How I wish I could had the moment liked that."Hey Ai Ling!!" I was snapped into reality."Oh?" Minseok jogged towards me. "You were zoning out. Come on!! Let's go." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I smiled to him. Minseok and I came on together and all of the girls screamed.

"Hey Minseok." a tall girl came to apporched Minseok. "Hey Jaemi." he kissed on her cheek. Urgh! I thought Minseok is a- Never mind. The girl looked at me with a death glared. I slowly stepped out of situation and sat on my table. I looked beside me. It's empty. I sighed hardly. I'm alone here. I put my head down. "Hey Ai Ling." I looked up. "Tao?" He smiled. "That's right." he chuckled. I smiled at him. He sat infront of me and put his chin on my desk. "You look so gloomy today." he said. "I'm fine." He ruffled my hair. "Want a join lunch with us?" he gestured. "Well, maybe not." He pouted. "That's okay. If you change your mind, you can join." I nodded and our class started.

Time passed. It's already lunch time. I came to the cafeteria since I came out of the class quickly. I picked my lunch. Okay, where should I sit? "Hey Ai Ling!! Over here!!" It's Kyungsoo's friend. I came to them. It's just 3 of them. "Come and join us." one of them said. "You guys don't mind?" I asked. "Of course not. Besides, you're Kyungsoo's best friend." Okay, I can't remembered their name. Urgh!! I sat beside the one who talked to me. "You know our name right?" he asked. "Well, umm." This is emmbrassing. All of them laughed. "She is kind a cute." the guy who infront of me. "Don't worry Ai Ling. It's normal if you don't remember." I blushed. "I'm sorry guys. We just met for second time." They chuckled. "I'm Junmyeon. " the guy who beside me. "I'm Baekhyun and this is Sehun." the guy who in front of me. I smiled to them. "I'll remember you guys name." They all nodded. "Umm, where are the rest?" "Jongin has a dance practice so he won't be able to join. Kyungsoo is in the library. Probably doing his assignment. For Chanyeol, he is busy with something." Junmyeon said. "Ahh." That's all I could said. We all ate together. We enjoyed the accompanied together. Well, at least someone really cared about me. I don't felt lonely now. I got a friends.

Baekhyun is kind a mood maker. He make a jokes. I really laughed at his joke. Well, Junmyeon always talked to me and for Sehun, he kept on smiling at me. How I wish this will never end.