38

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

A/N: Early updated :) Ending is almost there. Huhu.

..............................................

The nurses were rushing in and out. "Doctor!! This patient involved in an accident and lose a lot of blood." Dr.Kim which is The Kim's Siblings father rushes to Ai Ling. "Oh god!! Get her in here." Dr.Kim knew she's pregnant since he was the one who checked on her.

[Luhan's POV]

I was waiting for Ai Ling. When his phone rang. I picked it up.

"Luhan! You need to go in hospital now!!"  It was Jongdae. "What just happened?"

"Ai Ling involved in an accident."

Without hesitated, I ran out from my mansion and drove hurriedly to the hospital. I know which hospital since it was Jongdae who called. Please be okay Ai Ling. Don't leave me. I ran inside the hospital. I saw Jongdae back and front infront of the emergency room. "Jongdae-ah." Jongdae turned his head. "Yah, did you know?"

"About what?" Jongdae looked so worried, then I saw Mr.Kim came out from that room. "Dr.Kim, how's Ai Ling?" He looked at me with worried. "She's fine but she lose a lot of blood and the baby. I'm sorry Luhan. We can't save the baby." Baby? What? "Baby? She's pregnant!?" Dr.Kim nodded. "I'm sorry Luhan." He squeezed my shoulder lightly. Jongdae was in shocked too. He didn't know about it. Then, Yifan came together with Gloria in panting. "Tell me she's fine." he said while panting.,"She's fine but the baby..." Jongdae can't continued his word. Yifan was shocked and he bang the wall. Then, he lifted me up. He was so mad. "This is because of you Luhan!! You should take care of her!! Look what just happened!!"  He punched me on the lips. Ouch!! I just got recovered and I  get another bruised again. "I didn't know about it." I managed to said.,I know who's doing this. I'm sure know that person very well. He shouldn't do this.

I clenched my fist. Jongdae helped me stood up. My life is a mess. All of us went in to Ai Ling's room. She was lying there with her pale skin. It hurts me a lot. I went near to her and hold her hand. "You should go now Luhan." Yifan said coldly. "No Yifan. I'll stay by her side no matter what."

"Stubborn kid."

I closed my eyes.

"I need to meet someone. Call me if Ai Ling wakes up." Yifan nodded and I left the room. I went straight to my father's company. I dashed inside his room.

He looked at me.

"Yes my dear son?"

I clenched my hand and bang his desk.

"How could you do this!?"

"Do what?" he act so innocent.

"I know you're the one who make that accident!! Don't fool me around!!" I said angrily.

He laughed evilly.

"Nice one my son. She deserve that. She's can't be with you Luhan. You know I can do anything to save this company."

"You not worth it to be call as a father, Master Lu."

"Luhan." He warned me.

I smirked at him.

"You got your unborn grandchild but he or she gone already."

He raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure that the child is yours child Luhan? She might cheated on you."

I lifted his collar.

"I'm 100% sure that child is my child."

Of course, Ai Ling never know that I know we had do that thing. I remembered because I started it first. But she should tell me that she's pregnant. I left my father, no scratched that. I left Master Lu. "You can't get away Luhan. The marriage is going on" I ignored him. I need some peaceful now.

……………………………………

Sehun has been called by Gloria. She told him about Ai Ling was admitted to hospital. He told the boys too and they are on the way to the hospital.

What just happened to Ai Ling? Something is not right. Sehun thought said. He decided to bring a flowers. Her favourite flower, baby breathe.

~At The Hospital~

Sehun came in Ai Ling's room. The boys were already there. He looked at Ai Ling. She looked so pale. "It's been hours since she unconscious." Gloria said. "Everything going to fine." Baekhyun said to Gloria. Gloria looked at Sehun's direction. "Oh, Sehun-ah. You're here." she said. He nodded and put the flowers beside Ai Ling. Please, open your eyes Ai Ling. Sehun's thought said.

Miracles happen, he saw her fingers started to moved. "Guys!! Look!!" Kyungsoo said. Junmyeon rushed out to call doctor. Ai Ling slowly opened her eyes. "Where am I?"

"Ai Ling?"

"Gloria? Where am I?" she touched her head. "Hey Ai Ling." She looked at Sehun and smiled. "Hey Sehun."

Then the doctor came. He checked Ai Ling. He sighed a relieved. "Thank god she's fine. She just need more rest." the doctor said.  All of them bowed. Then Yifan came. "Ai Ling." She looked at Yifan. Yifan face was in worried. "Guys, let Ai Ling take a rest." Gloria said and she dragged the boys out. "Ge, is everything fine? Where's Luhan? My baby is safe right?" Yifan looked at her in worried. "Tell me Yifan." she started to cried. "I'm sorry Ai Ling. Your baby is died." he whispered. Ai Ling heard it. She cried hardly.

"No..."

"Ai Ling. I'm sorry." he hugged her tightly. "Just leave me alone!!" she pushed Yifan away. Yifan was so sad so he decided to went out. Gloria heard it and she was crying too. The boys seem like to understand and they were really worried about Ai Ling.

Then, Jongin came with Kyong Hee. They both immediately went in. "Ai Ling." Kai called her. She looked up with her puffy eyes. "What do you guys want?" Kyong Hee came to her and sat down. "I heard from my father. I'm sorry Ai Ling. I know I've been bad towards you." She said and hugged Ai Ling tightly. Ai Ling cried more. She can't handle it. Jongin came and squeezed Ai Ling hand lightly. "I'm sorry too Ai Ling." She just nodded. Her life is no use to her anymore. She just lost her precious life.