18

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

A/N: I'm almost done with my midyear exam!! Last paper for tomorrow and that would be arts. I'm going to have school break for 2 weeks. Yeah, here's an updated for you guys.

Please do vote. It's seemed like my readers are getting less. *pout*

...................................................

[Luhan's POV]

I dragged her out of the cafeteria. We went to the football field. We were in silent. "So, explain to me."

"Explain you what?"

"Why A 1-2 being hated by our class?"

I sighed hardly.

"It's because....."

Flashback

I was walking from my class to the library. Kyong Hee asked me to meet her there after my class. I was in the library and waited for her since she haven't come yet. That was my though. I was looking for a book when suddenly I heard a familiar voice.

"Jongin you can't do this to me."

"Why? Because you afraid of Luhan?"

"You know that I don't love you already."

"Liar. You used Luhan just to forget about me."

"That was before. Now, I do sincerely love him."

I accidentally dropped the book. They were in silent. When I turned to got out of the place, Kyong Hee was there. Her face was shocked. "Oppa...." I ignored her and walked off. Jongin was my best friend. I didn't know they love each other. But he betrayed me. Because of him, we've been separated.

Flashback End

Ai Ling was in silent. know "

"Of course I've still love her."

"You just confused Luhan."

I looked at her. "So do you." She looked at me. "You know, I felt like we know each other for so long." she said. So she felt same too? "Come on now, it's end of lunch already." she stood up. "You just go ahead. I'm staying here for a while."

"Whatever." she walked away. I need some space right now. I don't felt like wanted to study. I spend my time about an hour. I skipped class. I was walking to the class when I saw Ai Ling with Jongin.

They turned around at my direction and I could see Jongin smirked at me. Then, he left. I looked at Ai Ling. "Why is that guy talking to you?" She rolled her eyes. "He just said that I should not be close with his friend." I keep in silent.,"I'm going now." she walked away. What's Jongin planning to do?

[Ai Ling's POV]

I walked out from the school. It's kind a windy today. Why does Jongin said like that? I love to hang out with them. They are like my brothers to me.

"Ai Ling!!"

I turned around and it was Tao. "Hey Tao." I smiled at him. He rubbed his nape. He was standing in front of me. "About just now."