2

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

.................................

[Ai Ling's POV]

"OI!! WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY HEAD!!" someone banged my bedroom door harshly. "Urgh!! Yeah, yeah!! I'm up!!" I yawned and stretched my whole body. Then another banged on my door. "WHAT!?" Okay, whoever knocks my door when I'm on my beauty sleep, it's annoyed me. "Uhm, young lady. Breakfast ready." said my butler. "Oh, okay." I got off my bed and went out of the room. I went down with my half eyes closed.

"Ai Ling darling. How's your sleep?" my mother asked. "It's okay mother until someone shouting." I death glared to him. He just rolled his eyes. "Aww honey." my mother stroked my hair.

"Good morning my love." My step father came and kissed my mother cheek.

"And to both of my children." he kissed my cheek and ruffled his son's hair. "Hey father, don't ruined my hair." he whined. "Don't talk to father like that." I said to him."Who are you say that to me?" he mock me. "Hey, both of you!! Just stop arguing!!" my mother stopped both of us. My father just laughed at both of us. "Okay you two. Better get ready for your school."

As I getting ready for my school, I waited for this guy again. Aish!! Why is he so slow? "Yah!! Wu Yifan!! Hurry up!!" I exclaimed. "Urgh! Can you stop yelling!?" he fixed his tie. I rolled my eyes. "Oi! Did you just rolled your eyes!?" he stood beside me. "Just stop talking." He kept silent and both of us went in the car. He was sitting beside me. As usual. Okay, my mother was married to Yifan's father. So, his father took care of our family business and he wanted Yifan to be the heir of Wu's Company. Yeah, Yifan is my step-brother. He is 19 years old and I'm 18 years old. We both keep arguing. That would never make us both stopped. How could my life would be liked this? Sigh.

I came to Canada about 3 years ago. Before that I was in USA but my mother transfered me here and studied with Yifan. URGH~ We both came out of the car, there so many people surrounding us. To be honest, we both are popular here. But I don't even bothered that one. As I turned around, I saw Yifan tried to flirted some girls. This guy. How I wish he was not my brother. I turned back and headed to class.

~FAST FORWARD~

Time flew so fast. I was listen to MP3 went my phone ringing. "He-" My phone flew away from my hand. I bumped into someone hardly. We both fell down. "Ouch!!" I looked at the person and widened my eyes. "OMO!! Kyungsoo-ah!!" He looked at me and widened his eyes too.

"Yah! Is that you Ai Ling?" He stood up and offered his hand and he helped me to stood up. "Of course it's me!! Kya!!" I threw my body to him and hugged him tightly.  "Yah!! You're became more pretty." he chuckled and hugged me back. "Sorry about your phone." he said and picked up my phone. The screen was cracked. "Nah. don't bother it." I said. "It's been 8 years eh?" I continued. He laughed. "Yeah, our first meeting."

*Flashback* (During in USA)

I was walking in the street. I was looking at some building to went buy some groceries since I'm not that familiar with the place. I know. I've been here for 5 years still I couldn't memorised the place since I seldom go for it. Suddenly, I bumped into someone harshly. We both fell on the floor. It's was a boy. His phone flew away. I looked at him. Hmm. He seemed not here. I stood up and offered my hand. He accepted it and I helped him stood up.

"Umm." I don't know what to say. "Thank you." he said. Oh, he's a Korean. "Yeah, no problem and umm I'm sorry about your phone." He looked his phone on the ground and picked it up. The screen was cracked. "Nahh~ It's fine. Plus, it's my fault that I didn't see you. Wait, you can speak Korean?" Oh boy, now he realised it. I just smiled. "I'm a half Korean and yes I can speak Korean." "Thank God!! Finally I found someone that could help me." I akwardly laughed. "Yeah, are you lost?" He smiled at me. "Not really. I just moved here but I don't know how to speak the language here fluently." I just shook my head. "I'll help you then." He widened his eyes. Wow~ such a big eyes. "Really? Well, thanks." he rubbed at the back of his neck. "I'm Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo." he continued as we both shook our hand. "I'm Ai Ling."

*Flashback end*

We both laughed. "I couldn't believe that you were here Kyunggie." I said. "Well, face the reality then." he said. I lightly smacked his arm. "So, what are you doing here?" I asked. "We got some compition for our school in Korea." he replied. "Oh, so after 3 years you in USA you moved back to Korea?"

"Bingo. So, you're here with your brother?" Kyungsoo knew that I had a brother I mean step brother but he doesn't know Yifan name. I just tell hows Yifan acted towards me."Yeah, it's kind a frustrated." I puffed out my breathe. "I'm so curious about your brother." Kyungsoo said. "Hah! Don't bother to know him."

"Is he really bad?" I shrugged my shoulder. Suddenly, Kyungsoo phone ringing. "Yes? Oh, I'm just nearby. Ahh. Arasso. Okay. I'll be there." he hung up. "So, you're going?" He looked at me and stroked my hair. "Yeah, but I assume that we will meet up again someday. Here is my number. Call me." he winked at me. I just rolled my eyes. "Arasso. Bye Kyungsoo!!" We bid our goodbye and we separated our way. I missed you Kyungsoo.

....................................

Happy Birthday to Squisy Kyungsoo. This chapter D.O appeared. Haha. So, this is special updated. Will update on Kai's birthday :) Please Vote

Btw, I'm sorry if you guys dissappointed to me or something. I don't think this will be angst story. It's does have sad thing but not an angst story. Sorry about that readers :'( I just don't know how to write angst. Sorry.

D.O on the side :)