30

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

..............................................

The Next Day

[Junmyeon's POV]

It was Saturday and we don't have class. I woke up early than usual. What should I do today? Should I call the boys? Nah, probably all of them still asleep. Hmm, I scrolled down my contacts in my phone. But then, I stopped on Ai Ling's number. Hmm, maybe I should call her and hang out. I should confessed to her before it's too late. I pressed the ID and waited for her to pick up.

A few ringing, she finally picked up. "Hey Ai Ling. Am I disturbing you?"

"Hey oppa. No, I just woke up."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot that it's still early."

"Nahh, I'm okay with it. Why did you call me?"

"Well, I want to ask you to hang out with me. Is it okay?"

"Sure. I'm okay with it."

"Cool, so I'll pick you up at 1 pm. Please do wear a dress."

"Okay. See ya."

I hang up and get ready. My parents weren't at home now. Of course, both of them are handling those big company.

FAST FORWARD

I came a little bit early. I texted Ai lung that I already came.

Around 15 minutes, Ai Ling came out from the gate. Wow, she look so beautiful. "Hey oppa." She came in. "You look beautiful." I smiled at her. She was blushing. But, why does she looks like a little bit chubby? I pinched her cheek and she was pouting. "So, where are we going?"

"Secret." She frowned. "Let's go." I started the engine and off we go. I was planning to went for a restaurant that my family own. It's kind a fancy and it's a five stars hotel. She was gasping when we came in the restaurant. "Wow, this is huge."

"It's own by my family." Ai Ling looked at me and lightly punched at me. "You're so cheesy." I playfully smiled at her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I know that." She rolled her eyes. We both came to a room that just both of us. It was private room. I asked the manager here to prepared for this table just the two of us. "Where are everyone?"

"I reserved this table just for us."

She narrowed her eyes.

"Cheesy oppa."

She sat infront of me. Then, the music started. We both ordered the foods and wait for it. She was kind a enjoying. This place also could see the seaside. She was looking at the window. "We should go there oppa."

"Sure. We could go there."

She smiled happily. Such a pretty girl.

Then our food came. Hmm, it's a deer meat. I should start now. "Wait here Ai Ling. I'm going to restroom." She just nodded. She was enjoying the food. I came out to take a breathe. I wasn't planning to go for restroom. I was preparing a dong for her. That is my feelings to her. I make the songs justvfor her.

So I told the musician to prepare the song. I hope you like it Ai Ling. She didn't realise that I was on the stage infront of her. "Ehem." She turned around and widened my eyes. "Well, this is for you my gorgeous." I winked at her. "Junmyeon oppa."

(Play the music in the media)

You fall down on my tired day

The earnest prayer of a small boy reaches you

You seep into my heart that was once colorless, scentless, noiseless

Like the color of the clear street after the rain

You resemble that refreshing feeling, my goddess

Beautiful, beautiful

Your voice is a melody
Ooh you beautiful, beautiful

Follow that mysterious light
Ooh you beautiful, beautiful

More than any star in a legend
Ooh you beautiful, beautiful

You're so bright

Beautiful, beautiful

Open the doors of heaven (only allow me)

Ooh you beautiful, beautiful

Your eyes are bright and moist
(I'm falling into you, only into you)

Ooh you beautiful, beautiful

Forgetting even time (forgetting even myself)

Ooh you beautiful, beautiful

I'm forever dreaming a dream called you

The song ended and she clapped her hand. "I didn't know you could sing." she said. I came to her and kneel down. "What are you doing?" I looked her up and hold both of her hands. "I need to tell you something." She was listening. "I like you. No, I love you Ai Ling. I'm madly in love to you." She was kind a shocked. "Junmyeon I-"

"I know you love someone else. I'm doing this because I really love you and I really mean it."

"Oppa." She cupped my cheek. "I'm sorry, but I can't accept your love." her face was full of guilty. I smiled at her and hold her hand on my cheek. "That's okay. I understand."

"I'm sorry oppa." I just smiled at her. "But if you have a problem, don't hastitate to come to me. I'll be your shouder." I stood up and ruffled her hair. "Thanks oppa." She hugged my waist. I was a bit shocked but I hugged her back.

As long as she's happy. I'm willing to give her to another guy. But this feelings won't faded that easily and I will never give up to love her. I'll prove to her that I'm serious.

After that, we went to amusement park. We tried all of the places there. Especially the roller coaster. We went for it for 3 times. I was kind a dizzy but I stayed strong for Ai Ling. I brought her a big teddy bear and she was happy. We didn't realise that we spend our time until night. I send her back to the mansion. I looked beside me and she was sleeping peaceful.How I wish this girl is mine. But I'm sure that won't be happen. I slowly woke her up. "We're here." She streched her body and we both bid goodbye. "Oh, I brought you this oppa." She gave a small box. "What is this?"

"Open it later after I came down." she said. I just nodded. "Thanks for today oppa. I'll see you in school." We both bid goodbye. I looked at her figure and she went in. I looked at the small box and decided to open it. It was a watch. This brand is the most expensive and it was hand made. Wow, she knows how to pick stuff., She left a note too.

It's nice to spend time with you oppa. I hope you fine another girl that accept you :) - Ai Ling

No one can replaced you Ai Ling.