Ai Ling's Side Story

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

...........................................

Hello, my name is Ai Ling. My family were the second richest after Luhan's family. I had known Luhan gege since we were born. Our parents had a share to each other. I can't believed that Luhan gege and also Yixing leave today. I've heard that Luhan's parents told my parents to handle their business here. I guessed Luhan will never came back again. I was crying hardly. Who am I going to play? I don't have friends. Well, I do have but that's not it. Luhan always been there for me. I don't really get to used to the others. Whenever I tried to be friends with them in my school, they will ignored me. 

But after Luhan's leave, some of them were trying to apporched me. So, day by day they became my friends. Actually, people called me princess because I have a fair skin, dark brown eyes, chubby cheek with pinkish lips and dark brown hair. I was born with it. Well, I knew Yixing when I came to mansion and I remembered that when I was 4 years old. When he smiled, I could see he had a dimple on his right cheek. He just so adorable.

The Next Day 

Ding dong~

I opened the door and revealed a tall man around 40s with a boy who beside him. The man saw me and ducked on my level. He smiled at me. I was confused.

"Hello there, you must be Ai Ling." I nodded. "I'm Mr.Seo and this is young master Yifan. Wu Yifan. I'm his butler." Then my mother came from my back.

"Oh! Mr.Seo. You've came here early." The man imediatly bowed to my mother. "Don't mention it Mrs. Daseom. The Wu's family send young master Yifan to here. He will live here for a few weeks." My mother was a Korean lady but my father is Chinese. I've learned these two languages and also English. "Oh! Sure, I'll talk to my husband."The butlet smiled and looked back at the boy. "Young master, you can come in." The boy came in with the butlet. He looked at me and looked at my mother.

"I don't like here." he said to his butler. "Why?" I said to him. He looked at me with shocked. Mr.Seo just shook his head. "You understand me just now?" he looked at me. "Of course. I know you just spoke English just now." He looked away because of emmbrassing. I just shook my head. The man lead that boy to the living room while my mother went to kitchen to gave a drink to that man. I followed them.

A few mintues later, my mother came with a tea on the tray. Mr.Seo quickly stood up and helped my mother. "Oh! Mrs.Daseom, you don't have to." hectors away the tray. "That's okay Mr.Seo. You're our guest." my mother smiled and she looked at the boy.

"Hello, you must be Yifan." The boy just nodded. He doesn't even smiled. This boy. "Sorry about that Mrs.Daesom. He doesn't get to used to be here." Mr.Seo said. "I understand that Mr.Seo." The man stood up and bowed. "It's time for me to go. I'll leave it to you Mrs.Daesom." My mother stood up too. "Okay Mr.Seo. Thank you." The man bowed and he looked at me. I smiled at him and he also bowed to me. "It's nice to meet you Ai Ling." he bend down to me. "Me too Mr.Seo." Then the man left. Only three of us. My mother gestured me to come and I went to her.

"Okay you too. Be nice to each other okay?" she said to me. "Okay, mother." The boy just rolled his eyes. "You're not even my mother." he said straightly. "Hye! Mind your language boy!" I exclaimed at him. "Tsk~ As If!!" he rolled his eyes. "You!!"

"Hye! Both of you stop it! Don't talk English in front of me. I understand what you guys say even I'm not that good. Urgh! How I wish your father is here Ai Ling." Okay, my mother only knew how to speak Korean and Chinese fluently but not English. I've learn it from my father. He is such an awesome guy. He could speak a lot of languages. My mother took a deep breathe as she told the maid to bring the luggages that owed by that boy. He just lived here for a few weeks. Urgh~

Then a phone ringing. My mother picked up. As she was busy talking on the phone, I looked back at the boy who right beside me. He looked irritated.

"Hey!" He turned to me with annoyed face. "What?" while crossing his arm. "Stop frowning. You look ugly." He just smirked. How can this boy can smirked? "What if I say no?" he went near to me. "Then you do want to be ugly?" He just turned around on me and went to upstairs. The maid lead him to his room. I just sighed. My mother came with a sad face. "Mother." She looked at me with teary eyes. "Ai Ling, Your father........."

A few weeks later

I was beside the grave with my mother beside me. My father died because of accident. He was on the way to our house but then his heart attack came and he couldn't see the road properly. He crashed on another car. Yifan and his father came too. 

"Daseom." I heard Mr.Wu and he apporched my mother. My mother was crying hard. He helped my mother got into the car. My mother really loved my father. But now he died and no one would handle the business. 

"Hey." I looked at the person. My eyes were puffy right now. "What do you want?" I have no mood to fight with this guy. "We have to go now. Unless you want to be left alone here." He said coldly. I just sighed and went without waiting him. "Wait up!!" he tried to catch my speed. "I'm sorry about your father." he continued. I looked up at him. He was kind a bit taller than me right now. This boy sure growing faster. I just kept in silent as I went on the car where my mother was and Yifan went to another car with his father. The rode were in silent.

"Ai Ling." I looked at my mother. "You're going to USA with me now." she said with the sudden news. "But, why suddenly mother?" I asked her. "Your father business here are getting down. We have to go to the USA. You will transfer study there." I just nodded. Seemed like my mother was having hard time. She need some peace. So, I had to leave here.

Goodbye father, goodbye China and

Goodbye Luhan