24

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

A/N: Early updated and won't be update tomorrow.

..............................................

3 months later

[Ai Ling's POV]

Wah!! It was Monday. We just got back from our summer break. I went to class with Yifan and Yixing. Yeah, Yixing was kind a closed to Yifan. "So, how's your competition in Brazil?" I asked Yixing. "It was great. Even though I didn't won." I tapped on his shoulder. "Don't give up okay?" I said to him and he smiled. I sat down at my place. Then, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and it was Tao. "Hello." he said cutely. I chuckled at him. "Hello Tao." I looked at beside him. Luhan was sleeping.

Well, I don't know if he sleep or not because he sitting down while closing eyes. I stared at him for quiet long. "Satisfied what you see?"  I widened my eyes. Luhan opened his eyes and smiled. I immediately turned around. My heart beating fast now. I hold my chest. I could felt my cheeks were burning. I felt awkward with him right now. Then, the class started.

"Okay class!! We have a transferred student from Canada. Please be nice to her." Mr.Ho said. So it's a girl. The girl came in. She had those wavy blonde hair and she was tall. Wait!! "Please introduce yourself."

"Hello, my name is Gloria Diaz. I'm from Canada. I don't have any Korean blood. I'm pure Canadian but I can speak Korean fluently." she bowed to us. "Okay Ms.Diaz. You may sit beside Yixing. Mr.Kim, you need to moved to another place and sit behind Luhan." Jongdae nodded and moved. "Urgh, this Mr.Ho." I heard he mumbling. I giggled at him. He's so cute. Gloria sat beside Yixing. Yixing greeted her.

You want to know? Gloria was my best friend when we were in Canada. She didn't realise I was here. I changed a lot since I've came here. The bell rang and it was already break time. Today, we going to have free time since the teachers busy with meeting.

"Miss Diaz." she turned around and widened her eyes. "OMG!! Ai Ling!!" she immediately hugged me tightly. Everyone were staring at us. "I can't breathe Gloria." she quickly broke the hugged. Her green eyes were sparkling looking at me. I smiled at her. "How can you be here?" I asked her. "My mother transferred me here and I don't like it. I thought no one want to talk to me. But now I thanked to my mother that I meet my old friend!!" she was shouting. Okay, now everyone were looking at us weirdly. I just smiled awkward.

"Gloria?" both of us turned around. "Yifan!!" Gloria jumped onto his embraced. Luckily, Yifan managed to catch her and steady himself. "You getting much more handsome!!" She put her arm around Yifan neck and ruffled his hair. I could see that the girls death glared to Gloria. Oh no!! She gained haters. "Yah, stop it." Yifan said. Gloria just laughed. "Gloria, let's grab some meal shall we?" I said to her. "Sure, let's go." she interlocked both of Yifan and my arms side by side.

Yeah, we've been like this when we were in Canada. Gloria likes to do that to Yifan even though he's older than both of us. "I'm so happy that I met you guys!! Woohoo!!" Gloria said excitedly. We went to the cafeteria and meet the boys. "Guys!! Meet my old friend, Gloria!!" I said. "Wah, you're so beautiful." Minseok said. Gloria was blushing. "I'm Minseok and this is my brother, Jongdae." Minseok introduce. "Nice to meet you."

"Hey, I'm Tao."

"You already know my name." Yixing said. They both smiled. Luhan didn't look at here. He keep on eating. "Just ignore him." I whispered to her. "Okay."

After we ate our meals. We both decided to walked around the school. "That guy is kind a handsome." Gloria said. I'm sure she said about Luhan. "His name is Luhan."

"Nice. So he's a Chinese."

"Bingo."

We were chatting but suddenly Gloria screamed. I turned around, her blazer was wet. "OMG!! I'm so sorry." That voice sound familiar. I turned infront and I was right. It was Sehun. Sehun helped Gloria to stood up. "Why you-" Gloria was about to said something but she froze there. Looking at Sehun. "I'm sorry. I was rushing just now." Sehun looked very concerned. Gloria just blinked her eyes. "Are you okay?" Sehun tapped her shoulder. "I-I'm f-ine." she was shuttered.

Don't tell me she liked Sehun.

Sehun just chuckled. "You're the new student right? I'm Oh Sehun." he greeted her. "I'm Gloria Diaz."

"Nice name you've got there Gloria."

"You're handsome." Gloria said but she quickly closed her mouth with both of her hands. Sehun just smiled to her and looked at me. I smiled to him. "Hey Ai Ling."

"Hey Sehun."

"So, your tour her to school?"

I looked at Gloria and smiled. I wrapped my arm around her neck.

"She's my friend from Canada."

"Wow, I didn't know that."

I just smiled at him. Seemed like Gloria was in her Neverland. "I've got to now. I'll catch up with you guys."

"Okay, see ya Hun." He ruffled my hair and smiled to Gloria.

When he left, I snapped my fingers infront of her face. "OMG!! Ai Ling!! He's more handsome!!" she said excitedly. "Don't tell me you like him?" I raised my eyebrow. She was blushing. I guessed love at first sight. "He's so kind." she looked on the floor while playing with her nails. I pinched her cheek. "Come on. We need to tour the school!!" I dragged her. Gloria Diaz has a crush on Oh Sehun. I'm sure she likes him. She kind a hard to fall to another guy and she don't trusted on guys easily. Except for Yifan. But, Sehun broke those things. Lucky him that Gloria starting to like him.