Final

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

A/N: Well, this is the last part :)

..............................................

5 YEARS LATER

Ai Ling currently in Canada with Yifan. Yifan is now handling his father business. "Happy birthday Ai Ling!!" Yifan gave her roses. "Thanks Fan ge." she kissed his chubby cheek. "Come on!! I bring you out."

"How about your-"

"Forget about my work and today it's my sister birthday. Come on!!" he dragged Ai Ling out. Well, Yifan make a tour around the Vancouver. They were now at a restaurant. "So, what do you want for your birthday?" Yifan asked. "I miss Korea." she said. Yifan smiled and handed her something. She looked at it and open. She widened her eyes. "A ticket to Korea!?" Yifan nodded. "Oh my!! Yifan!!" she hugged him tightly. Of course, Ai Ling wanted to go back to Korea but she wasn't that confident because there's a lot of memories there. But she decided to go right now. She misses her best friends. "You should come too Fan. Gloria misses you."

"Company need me so I have to stay here. Tell Gloria that I love her." Ai Ling smiled and nodded. I'm coming Korea. Her thought said.

While in China, Luhan has became the CEO in his father company after the marriage. He and Jieun never touch each other. "Mr.Lu, here's the schedule. You have a meeting at 2 pm with the other CEO." Luhan's secretary said. "Okay, thank you Zhen." Luhan closed his eyes for a while. Then there's a knocked. "Come in." It was his wife, Jieun. "Hey Luhan."

"Jieun-ah." She smiled and came near to Luhan. "You look tired. Don't you want to rest?"

"I can't rest peaceful Jieun." Jieun felt sad towards Luhan. Of course, both of them weren't that happy. But, they only have each other. So they understand among themselves. "Yixing came back here from Paris." Luhan looked her. She was a bit sad when comes to Yixing. "He's fine right?" Luhan asked. Jiuen nodded and the flashback reminded her.

~FLASHBACK~

"Yixing!!"

Bang!!

Yixing nearly hit a shot by gun but someone has save him. He fight all the men of Master Lu. "Luhan!!" Luhan looked back at his father with death glared. "Get inside the car before Yixing get worse." Luhan looked at Yixing who was on the floor. "Go Lu. Save yourself." he said. "I owe you one." Luhan said. Yixing smiled and nodded. "Take care of her for me Luhan."

~FLASHBACK END~

"Without you, Yixing might not here already."

"Shh. Don't say that." Luhan hugged her tightly. "You're strong man Luhan. I owe you too." He broke the hugged and smiled. "Come on. I'm going for meeting. Wait for me at home okay?" Jiuen nodded and they left the room.

After the whole day of meeting, Luhan felt exhausted. "What's my schedule?"

"You have a day off Mr.Lu and the next you will be in Korea for few days to settle a loan from Mr.Seo."

"Okay, please get ready my ticket. Do for me and my wife."

"Okay, will do it." she bowed.