34

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

A/N: Will be update again tomorrow :)

..............................................

[Luhan's POV]

I came to school with Yixing. When I came in the class, all the eyes were staring at me. Tao came to me. "Is it true ge? You're getting married?" I widened my eyes. I guessed the news were already spread around the school. I have no choice but to said the truth. "Yes, Tao. I'm going to married."

"Ge...."

"Please Tao. I need some space."Tao nodded and left me alone. I massage my temple. How an I going to do? Where's Ai Ling? I need her now. I stood up and went out. I don't care if the class is almost start. Ai Ling is not here. I search her in the library and I stay there. I hide behind the shelves so that the teachers won't find me. Where are you my dear Ai Ling?

I spent my time there for two
hours and it was already lunch. I stood up and went to the cafeteria. I was walking along the hallway when I earned a punched on my cheek. My body flew down and I coughed in blood. "You!! You really hurting Ai Ling!! Don't you feel guilty!?" it was Junmyeon. He lifted my collar. I smirked at him. "You like her don't you?" he punched me again. "You playing with her feelings Luhan-sshi!! You doesn't deserved her." He was about to punched me again when someone stopped him. It was the other boys (EXO-K except Jongin). Kyungsoo tried to stopped Junmyeon from punching me while Chanyeol tried to make him released me.

Junmyeon gave up and Baekhyun tried to hold him with Sehun. "It's not worth it to fight hyung." Kyungsoo said. "No Kyungsoo!! He deserve to get this." Junmyeon was being harsh and he pushed Baekhyun and Sehun. I get a punched on my other cheek. I flew down and my lips was bleeding. I'm in terrible conditions now. I spit out my blood and was about to stood up myself but Kyungsoo helped me. "Just get out of here Luhan-sshi." Kyungsoo said to me. I pushed him a little and face Junmyeon. "I'll prove to you that I will get Ai Ling no matter what." then I left them.

I came to the cafeteria with my face that's looks not in good one. Tao saw me first and widened his eyes. "Yah, what happened to you?" I just keep in silent. I didn't see the Wu's siblings. Yixing looked at me in worried. I just smiled at him. "Lu. Whe- OMG!! You look ugly." Jongdae said. Minseok came too and he was shocked. "You should clean yourself." I stood up. "I'll just go to the clinic. Tell teacher I won't be in class again." They all nodded and I went to the clinic.

.............................................

"You really make a trouble Junmyeon hyung." Chanyeol said. Junmyeon just keep in silent. Kyungsoo who sat beside him, tapped his shoulder. "You can't do like that hyung. You should calm down." Junmyeon sighed hardly. "I'm sorry Kyungsoo. I was so mad." Kyungsoo smiled at him. "I know you love her that much."

"But not as much as you." Junmyeon whispered. Kyungsoo chuckled. "I may love her but she's just like my little sister." Junmyeon keep in silent. His thought was in a mess.

In The Clinic

Luhan was resting there. The nurse told him to take a rest. "These kids nowaday. Always make problems." said the nurse. Luhan just keep in silent. His face full of bruises. It was not as mess as before since the nurse help him with first aid kit. He didn't realise that the school was already end. Someone came to visit him. The nurse was already left earlier. "Why you here?"

"I just want to say sorry on behalf of Junmyeon hyung." Luhan sit down and looked at him. He came closer to Luhan. "I understand him. He loves her that much."

"But Ai Ling love you." Luhan nodded. "Is there anything you want?"

"Just take care of her okay? You know if you hurt her. I won't kept in quiet." He was about to leave when Luhan called him.

"I know you love her too. She's really special."

"Of course I do. She's lovely girl I've ever met. But she pick you."

"Thanks for understanding Kyungsoo-ah."

Kyungsoo nodded.

"I'm sorry for everything."

"Everyone make mistakes hyung."

Then he left Luhan alone.

................................................

[Kyungsoo's POV]

What am I thinking? I know I broke the rules that Jongin told us.

Do not came near to the boys A 1-1

That what I remembered he said. We been spreated just for one mistake. "Yah, Kyungsoo-ah!! Where have you been?" It was Chanyeol. "Well, I went to a restroom." I lied to him. He nodded. Seems like he believe me. Baekhyun and Sehun were already waiting for us. Even Gloria was there. "Hey Gloria."

"Hey Kyungsoo."

"Is Ai Ling around?"

She shook her head.

"She and Yifan didn't attend to school."

"Do you know why the didn't attend to school?" Sehun asked her.

She shook her head.

"It's been a week I didn't text or call her."

Something strange. Ai Ling never missed school. I should try to call her.

"Come on guys. Let's hang out to our place."

"Where's Junmyeon and Jongin?" Gloria asked us.

All of us looked each other.

"I think Junmyeon hyung went home earlier because he feel sick while Jongin, he maybe has a dance practice." Baekhyun said. He tried to covered up.

I'm sure Junmyeon hyung not in the right mind. He need some space. Well, for Jongin, I'm sure he went to do something. I wish I could stopped all these things happened.