21

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

A/N: Double updated!! I suppose to post this by Friday but I don't think I have time. Starting from now on, I'll be update the chapters every Tuesday and Friday. But I won't promise if I've time on that day. Enjoy :) Don't forget to click vote jusaeyo(please).

..............................................

[Luhan's POV]

"Urgh!! So tired!!"  Then I felt someone closed my eyes. "Guess who?" a beautiful voice echoed in his ears. "Hey beautiful."

A beautiful girl with brown shiny hair smiling at me. Her hair was on her shoulder. "Gege!!" she wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back tightly."I miss you so much." I said. She broke the hugged. "I miss you too. You're getting taller ge."  both of us giggled.

When a gun hit on my right shoulder. I was in pained and my knees went down the floor. A girl opened her eyes and saw the blood on my shoulder. "Luhan!!"

"I'm not leaving you Luhan I love you!!" she said while crying.  I blinked at her because my version getting blurred. I hold her shoulder and kissed before I collapsed.

"Luhan!!"

Then I woke up by someone shaking. I was sleeping in the class. It was Tao who woke me up. My head was hurt. I couldn't see the girl. Who was she? "Ge, you okay?" I nodded. "Let's grab some food. It's lunch time now."

Then both of us when to the cafeteria. I looked at Ai Ling with Yifan. Her hair. It's exactly like in my dreams.

I'm not leaving you Luhan I love you!!

I shook my head. I'm a bit dizzy now but I ignored it. I'm sure it was not Ai Ling. Right? It just a dream. But why do I felt like it was part of my memories? I was wondering my thoughts when someone bumped on me. I looked at the person. He smirked at me. "Don't you have eyes to look around?" he said to me. My fist getting tighted. I was about to punched him when Kyungsoo stopped him.

"Sorry for Jongin attitude hyung." Kyungsoo said and he left with Jongin. "That Jongin guy really. Tsk!" Tao was mumbling. When both of us came to the cafeteria, Jongdae, Minseok, Ai Ling and Yifan were there. Ai Ling turned her head to me and our eyes met.

Those eyes

Then she rolled her eyes. I smiled at myself. Really this girl. I getting to liked her. So, I sat beside her which was empty and Tao sat beside Yifan. "Where's Yixing ge?" Tao asked Ai Ling. "He got dance practice so he won't join us." she replied. She ignored me and continue eating her food. "Ai Ling." She still ignored me. I hold her wrist. She flinched a little bit the sudden touched. "What do you want?" she said coldly. I smirked at her. Suddenly a loud noises surrounded on cafeteria.

"Isn't that Kyong Hee?" Tao said. All of us turned our head. She with that guy. I stood up immediately and I punched on Jongin's face. He was on the floor now. "What the hell!?" he spited out his blood. Kyong Hee was shocked and punched me on the chest. "Luhan!! You idiot!!" she said angrily. I looked at her and back to Jongin. "So this is it? Showing off that both of you together!?" Jongin stood up and smirked at me. "She does not belong to you. Don't make a girl confuse Luhan." I looked at him with my death glared. I was about to punched him when suddenly I heard Mr.Ho shouting.

"What has happened here?" he looked at both of us. "You both of you!! Get on my room now!!"

Tao helped me to calmed down while Jongin and Kyong Hee left the place. I punched the wall. "Ge!! Your hand!!" Tao was surprised. Blood streamed down my fist. I don't feel any pained. Then, Ai Ling came to me. She dragged me outside. I just followed her. She went to the clinic and get the first aid kit. I was sitting in the bed and she put the first aid kit beside me. She lifted my hand. "Idiot." she put the ointment and I flinched in pained. She slowly blew it to reduced the pained. I looked at her and down to her pinkish lips. I never realised that she was so beautiful.

Dumps dumps

My heart beating fast. Then she looked at me. My eyes didn't take off from her. She slapped my face slowly. I snapped into reality. "Stop staring." I smiled at her. "You really intresting. Just now you just ignored me but now you treat my wound." She looked away from me. I pulled her arms and face her.

Suddenly someone opened the door and it was Yifan. Nice timing. "Mr.Ho is calling you Luhan." I nodded and ruffled her hair. "You can go home with Yifan. I might be late." I said to Ai Ling. I walked away with my hands on pocket. I could see that Yifan narrowed his eyes on me.

Urgh! Detention

I came in to Mr.Ho's office. Jongin was already sitting there. His face was kind a mess. His left cheek had a bruised. Mr.Ho was tapping his pen on the table. "So, Mr.Lu. You started the fight right?" I just keep in silent. "Answer me Mr.Lu."

"You know the answer already Mr.Ho." He banged the table and stood up. "Your detention will be double Mr.Lu!!" I heard Jongin's mumbling that Mr.Ho was kind a loud. "And you Mr.Kim!! Get your ass up and clean the whole gym!! For you Mr.Lu!! Clean the football field!!" I stood up and walked away. I've heard a door sound at the back. I turned around and I was greeted by a punched. Blood came out from my lips. "What the hell!?" Jongin hold my collar and lifted me up. "You know why I've hated you so much and now Kyong Hee is mine. Don't you ever dare to touch her!!" he said. I smirked at him. "You can have her. I don't care." Jongin released me. "You can't win her heart." he said suddenly. I raised my eyebrow.

"I'm talking about Ai Ling. You can't win her heart." I just smirked at him. "You know I can do any way for what I want." I walked away from him. "You'll regret to know the truth!!" he screamed. I think Jongin knew something