20

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

A/N: Did you guys see the MV? OMG!! Ajdbdhfnnsjsjdns!! I'm sorry. I'm so excited about it!! Lay rap in chinese version is so freaking sexy!! Haha. You guys should watch!! Chanyeol and Sehun rap are also jjang!! They voice are so sexy!! So here's an updated xD go watch in YouTube
…………………………………………

[Ai Ling's POV]

I was kind a shocked that Kyong Hee just slapped Luhan's cheek. I could see he was holding his anger. Luhan just broke up with her. "Are you okay ge?" Tao asked him. Luhan just stayed still and closed his eyes. It was so quiet and no one dare to talk. Yifan could not stand the situation and stood up. "You guys need to explain everything. ALL of it." he said. He was the only one who doesn't know the situation now. I sighed and dragged him out of the cafeteria.

We were at the basketball court. We both sitting on the bench. I told him everything. "So that's why you've been avoid them?"

"Yeah, they don't deserve to hate. They are nice guys." Yifan stroke my back to comfort. "Kyungsoo is your best friend. You should be with him. You've known him for 8 years." I nodded. But I felt different. I felt like I've been known Luhan much more longer than Kyungsoo. I've got these mix feelings. Since the incident, I'm not being myself.

Now, we are having free time since the teachers told us that we don't have any classes so I decided to visit the boys A 1-2. They were in their own room. Yeah, it's like their own club. I came in and I was greeted with Chanyeol playing his guitar. He stopped and looked at me. "Ai Ling. You're here." he said and smiled. I smiled him back. "Yeah, I was thinking to pay a visit with you guys."

Then Baekhyun came with Kyungsoo. "Oh!! Ai Ling!! I miss you." Baekhyun back hugged me. I just laughed at his cuteness. I looked at Kyungsoo and we both smiled. Then, Junmyeon came together with Sehun and Jongin. "Hey Ai Ling!!" Sehun said. "Hello guys!!" I chuckled. "You finally pay a visit here." Junmyeon said. I just smiled. I felt warm here. Except for the cold stared of Jongin. He didn't talk to me neither greeted me.

Chanyeol started to strummed the string and Baekhyun started to humming together with Kyungsoo. The melody was so romantic. "What's the song?" I asked them. "It's my turn to cry." Kyungsoo answered. Wow, I never knew they could sang. Then Sehun and Kai started to dance. Then Baekhyun started to play piano and Junmyeon also singing.

Hours had been passed. Junmyeon looked at the time. "Aren't you going to go home? It's getting late right now." I looked at my watch. It's already nearly 5. Then I looked at my phone.

10 missed called from Yifan

5 missed called from Jongdae

5 missed called from Minseok.

9 messages from Yifan

1 message from Minseok and Jongdae.

Oh no!! I forgot that Jongdae's parents came today. I stood up. "I need to go now. Thanks for letting me spend time with you guys." Junmyeon came to me. "I'll send you." I nodded and I bit goodbye to all of them. I told Junmyeon to lead the way and he was kind a surprised. "I'm sorry Junmyeon-sshi. You can stop here. I'll just walk inside." He smiled and ruffled my hair. "Okay, but please just call me oppa." I nodded and left his car. I waved goodbye to him. He rolled down the window. "Thanks for the ride oppa." I said and he just chuckled. "Just call me if anything happen." I nodded and walked inside the mansion. I saw his car zoom out of the street.

I came in the mansion and I was greeted with Yifan's worried face. "Where were you?" I came near to him and told him everything. He sighed in relived. "You should at least told me."

"I'm sorry Yifan." He ruffled my hair and told me to get ready. The Kim's family came. I felt nervous because it's my first time meet them. I came down with my formal entire. I wore a long sleeve baby blue dress that above my knee. Yifan also word a white tuxedo. We're going out and meet The Kim's parents. Minseok and Jongdae wore a black tuxedo while Kyong Hee was wearing her long red dress with showed her bare shoulder. We came with two cars and Minseok and Yifan who drove.

We arrived at the restaurant. It was Luhan's restaurant. I remembered that Jongdae brought me here to met him. Wait!! Don't think of him right now Ai Ling!! We came in and meet them. All of us bowed to them. "Oh!! My sons and daughter already grown up." Mrs.Kim said.

Then, Mr.Kim saw Yifan and I standing there. "We meet again Wu's siblings." I looked at him. He does looked familiar. I just smiled and bowed to him. Then all of us sat down.,"So, how are you Ai Ling?" Mr.Kim asked me. "I'm doing well." I said. He chuckled. "I bet you won't remember me that well. I'm a doctor and I'm the one who treat you when you were sick."

Now I remembered him. He was the doctor in USA before I came to Canada. "I'm glad to meet you again Dr.Kim." I smiled to him. "So, let's enjoy our food shall we?" he said a lift the wine up and all of us cheers. I came back to my room and threw my heels off and laid on the bed. I was kind a tired but then a message came up.

Hey. Are you okay? - Junmyeon

I smiled and replied him back. He really concerned on me.

I'm fine oppa. Don't worry. Good night. - Ai Ling

I off my phone and I changed my cloth and wash myself and drifted to sleep.

…………………………………………

I woke up by my loud phone ringing. I answered lazily. "Get ready in 20 minutes. I'm going to pick you up." then he hung up. I opened my eyes and looked the ID.

Luhan

Aish!! What's wrong with him? I quickly went to bath room and get ready. I came down and there, I saw Luhan's back in the dining room. He crossed his arm. I went passed to him and I took some bread. I ignored him. He was looking at me wherever I go. Then Yifan came. Luhan stood up and hold my wrist. I was kind a shocked. "I'll take you sister to school and pick her up from now on. Don't worry, she will be safe with me." Before Yifan could  response to him, he was already dragging me out. "What are you doing Luhan? Let me go." I tried to get rid of his gripped but he was too strong for me.

Then he turned me around and trapped me on his car. My back was on his car and both of his hand trapping on the sides of me. Our face was few inches near. I could smell his scent.

Then I saw him smirked. He opened the door and pushed me a little.

Dumps dumps

Damn you Luhan!! What just had you done to me? It was silent ride. He didn't say a word and so do I. I stared outside the window. "Just wait for me after school. I'll pick you up." he broke the silent. "I can go home by myself." I said without looking at him. "I won't allow you." I looked at him. "What do you want Luhan?" He looked at me. The way he looked at me. It was soft. "I don't need anything from you. I'm being nice here and this is how you repay me? So rude." he rolled his eyes.

Then he stopped a few meters from the school gate. "Why do you stop?"

"I don't want my fangirls kill you." he chuckled. I sighed and got out. He scrolled down his window., "Remember my word or else you will die." he said playfully. I rolled my eyes and walked to the gate.

Dumps dumps

No no Ai Ling don't be like this. Don't tell me that I fell in love?

No way!!