12

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

A/N: Happy birthday to Luhan!! My little deer. Hehe. Sorry that I didn't updated on my birthday. xD

.............................................

[Ai Ling's POV]

So, for the first time I rode on motorbike. I really hold on Sehun's shirt tightly at the back. I could felt that his hand was on top of mine. It's felt so warm. He rubbed my hand to relax me. I inhaled my breathe. "Sorry that I use motorbike Ai Ling." We were stopped at the mall. "It's okay Sehun. I like it." I pinched his cheek. "Your hands are sweat." I chuckled. "I'm fine Sehun."

We walked inside the mall. It was kind a crowded since it's Saturday. "So, where do we go now?" I asked him. "Just follow me." he grabbed my hand tightly. We came to bubble shop. "You like bubble tea?" he asked me. "I never try before." He raised his eyebrow. "You should try. Come on." he continued dragged me and we went in the shop. A few minutes later. It's were our turned. The counter girl smiled shyly at Sehun who was taking order. I bited my lips. Even the girl at the counter looked at me differently. Well, she wasn't looked at me at all. She just looked at Sehun. Sehun had that good looking. He even had the height. "2 chocolate bubble tea. It's xxxx"

Sehun paid and we find sit. He even helped me to poke the straw inside the drink. "Thanks." I said and I slipped the drink inside my throat. "How was it?" I thumbed up. "This is so delicious." I said while giggled. He smiled and slipped his drink too. We even ordered 2 cheese cake. "I didn't know you love bubble tea." He chuckled. "You don't know much about me Ai Ling." Sehun said. "You're right." I looked at him. "So do you. I'm really curious about you." he said. "One thing that I'm going to ask you now. I hope you won't get shock." he continued. "What is it?" I asked him. "Do you perhaps have a you know." he assured. "Have what Sehun?" I asked. "Err. A-" he was coughing. "Are you okay Sehun?" I rubbed his back. "Do you have a boyfriend Ai Ling?" he finally asked. I was shocked of what he asked. "I don't have and never had a boyfriend." I told him the truth. "Wow, that's cool." he said. "How about you?" I asked him back. "Nahh, it didn't work. Beside, we both didn't love to each other." he said. "That's terrible." I stated. "You're right." We both laughed. "Let's grab some movie." I nodded excitedly.

[Luhan's POV]

Kyong Hee dragging me to the mall. She wanted to had a movie. I had no choice but to accompanied her. "Come on Lu!! We need to catch a movie." she grabbed my hand and we both ran. We were now inside the cinema. She picked a couple sit. "I'm so excited!!" she swang her legs liked a kid. I hated the movie. It's a romance.

In middle of the movie, my eyelids were getting heavier. "Luhan!!" I woke up by a loud voice. "You were sleeping?" she asked. "Sorry." while I was yawning. She looked at me with frowned. "Oppa. You're so mean." She stood up and left me. I sighed and followed her.

"Oh!! That was a boring movie." I heard a guy said at the back of me. "Same here!! Why did you pick this movie?" it was a girl. She sounded so familiar. "Come on Ai Ling. Let's go there." I stopped at my tracked. Did I heard Ai Ling's name? I turned around and it was true. She was with another guy. Wait!! Wasn't that- My fist getting tighten.

Someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around. "Kyong Hee." She pouted. "You look pissed now oppa. Did you see anyone?" she asked.,"Nothing. I'm sorry Kyong Hee-ah." She smiled. "I'm sorry too oppa." She kind a little bit different now. She could be innocent but she could be easily get mad too.

Suddenly my phone buzz.

YAH!! Where are you? We going to Tao's house now. You better come with Kyong Hee.

It was from Jongdae.

"We should go now. They invited you to our class party." u said to her. "Really? But our A 2-2 class having dinner too tonight. But Nahh, I follow you." she said and tucked my arm. "Are you sure? You should go to your class dinner with your friends rather you stick with me." She sighed. "I hate you Luhan." She walked off. See? She changed again. I massage my temple. I'm still wondering how Ai Ling with that guy in A 1-2 class? I'm going to text her. Wait. Damn!! I don't have her number. Great. Wait what!? Why should I worried about her? Tsk~ it's her own life. But why do I have to be pissed when I saw her with another guy?

Then my phone rang. I picked it up. "Hyung, where are you?" It was Jongdae. "I'm at-" SPLASH!! Someone bumped me and I was in wet. I looked at the person. We both widened our eyes. "Lu- Luhan." she shuttered. "Are you okay?" a guy came. It was the same guy that I saw just now. "Hyung?" I could still heard Jongdae's was in the line. "I'm so sorry Luhan."  I looked at her and dragged out of there. "Yah!! Where are bringing me?" She was pulling her hand out of my gripped but I was too strong for her. We stopped infront of my car. "Get in." I looked at her. "No, I can't leave Sehun there alone." I looked at her with my fierce look. She was kind a scared so she started to get inside. I drove off with her.

The rode was in silent. We both didn't muttered a words. I decided to went to my mansion first. A guard let us in. I told him that I had a guest. So the maid will prepared for her. "Why did you brought me to your mansion?" she looked at me. "You just sit here and wait. You ruined my shirt." I said. "Oh god!! Luhan, you should just told me that earlier. I shouldn't leave Sehun there alone." she whined. "So that guy name is Sehun?" She kept in silent. "He is from A 1-2 class Ai Ling. You know they are our rival." She sighed. "He is not that bad like you guys think!!"

"I suggest you to stay away from him."

"Who are you to tell me what to do!?"

Her face turned into red because she was totally mad right now. Damn!!