39

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

A/N: OMG!! Baekhyun dyed his hair into silver blonde (?) something like that. He dyed fews days ago before they went to Chengdu, China for EXO'lution. Why!? He's my wrecker bias and he ruined it more!! Andwae!! Haha. Don't mind me. Enjoy the update :)

.............................................

[Luhan's POV]

It's been 2 weeks and today Ai Ling discharge from the hospital. I didn't visit her. I was too coward. I felt guilty on her. But today, I'll visit her. I went in to her room. She was packing her things. "Ai Ling." She turned around and dropped the things she hold. I came near to her and looked at her. She avoided my gazed. I lifted her chin. "Look at me." She shook her head. She bit her lips. I know she tried not to cry. I hugged her tightly. Tears rolled down on my cheeks. "I'm sorry." She was sobbing too. "I hate you Luhan." I broke the hugged and kiss her. It was mixed feelings.

We broke the kissed to catch our breathe. I wiped her dried tears. It was silent between us but I still hug her on waist. "I need to go now Luhan." she released my arms around her waist. "Come on. I'll bring you home."

"No, Junmyeon going to pick me up."

"Junmyeon?"

I feel pained in my heart. I hold her wrist tightly and dragged her out. I bring her bags and we went to my car. "Luhan!!" I stopped and looked at her. "You not going with Junmyeon. You're going with me."

"But-"

"No buts Ai Ling!!"

She was shocked that I raised my voice. I softened. "I'm sorry Ai Ling." I released her wrist. "I miss you damn much." my head was down. She came to me and lifted my chin. She was smiling. "I was waiting for you to say that. I miss you too." she kiss my cheeks. I smile at her. "Let's go somewhere else." She nodded and we both went in the car. I'm going to purpose her. I wanted to be responsible. Without her, I'll be dead.

I decided to went to our Mansion. It's more private. I hired a great chef for our dinner.

~At The Mansion~

"Go ahead and change. I brought you a dress." I said to her. She nodded. I decided to let her change her clothes. I'm going to change here. There's another room here. I change on white tuxedo. I waited for her in the living room.

Then, I heard a clicking sound. I turned my head and wow, she's amazing. She's wearing a white dress that has lace on top. The dress dropped above her knees with that high heels. It just amazing.  "You look pretty"

"You look handsome." We both stare each other. "Come on. Dinner is ready." I lead her outside near the swimming pool. I hold her wrist and sat her down. "It's kind a fancy Lu." I chuckled and sat down across her. We both eat. Then, an idea popped out. I stood up. "Where are you going?"

"Wait here." I kissed her cheek.

(Please watch the video in the media then continue reading :))

"I'll be fried dough and you'll be the soya milk so that we could be together." I came to her and kneel down. "Will you be my life Ai Ling?" I took out a diamond ring.,She was shook and started to cry. "Luhan. I- I-" I waited for her answer. She was sobbing. "I'm sorry Luhan." she stood up. I followed her. "Ai Ling."

"We can't be like this Luhan. I just lost my child and-" then she realise that she blurted out about our child. "I know about that but let me responsible on you." I cupped her cheek. She shook her head. "I'm sorry Lu. We should stop here. Just go what your father wants." she took her bag and left. Before she opened the door and looked at me. It was painful look. Then she left me.

She just rejected me. I feel pained in my heart and hurts a lot.

I can't leave without you Ai Ling.

…………………………………………

~In The Other Situation~

Yixing and Jieun were dating at the park. They were so happy. Yixing hold tightly on Jieun's hand. "520." Yixing said to Jieun.

"What's that?" Jieun asked. She was clueless. Yixing chuckled. "It's mean 'I love you' in Chinese." "486 is in Korean." Jieun said. Yixing smile and kiss her cheek. She was about to kiss Yixing on the lips when someone punched him. "Yixing!!" she bend down and looked at Yixing. Yixing spit out the blood. They looked at the person and widened their eyes. "Aboji." Jieun stood up. It was Master Lu. He look very furious. He slapped Jieun's cheek. "How dare you skinship with this trash!?" Yixing stood up. "Aboji, I can explain." Master Lu punched him again. He dragged hardly to Jieun while she tried to struggled to let it go. "Kill that man." Master Lu ordered his men. Jieun widened her eyes and bit Master Lu hand. He flinched in pain and he let go of the grip. Jieun ran towards Yixing and block him. "Jieun."

"If you guys touch him. You'll regrets." Master Lu's men came near to them. "Ms.Geum. Please step aside." one of them said. "Over my dead body."

Then Master Lu came. He dragged Jieun harshly than before. "Yixing!!"

Bang!!