23

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

A/N: This might be long chapter. Enjoy :)

..............................................

[Junmyeon's POV]

Where is Kyungsoo? I didn't see him in the cafeteria. So I decided to find him after I'm having my lunch. I was about to went to library when I saw Kyungsoo got out from there. "Kyung-"

"Not now hyung." he cut me then he left me here. What happened to him? He looked so mad. "Junmyeon-sshi?"

I turned around and smiled. "Oh Ai Ling." She came near to me. "What are you doing here?" she asked me. "I was looking for Kyungsoo." I rubbed my nape. She just chuckled. "He was here just now." she said. I nodded. "I already found him." She just smiled. But I felt like it was fake. "You okay?" I asked her. She just nodded.

Then the bell rang. It was end of lunch. "I got to go now. I'll see you again Junmyeon-sshi."

"Hey, please just call me oppa." I said to her. She smiled and nodded. "Okay, oppa." She was about to go but then I grabbed her wrist. "Can we meet after school?" I asked her. "Is there any problem oppa?" she asked in concerned. I chuckled. "Nahh, I just want to hang out with you. Is that okay?" She smiled and nodded. "Sure, I'll see you after school."

Then she went to her class. I smiled like an idiot. Do you know why? Let me tell you a secret. I like her no I love her. Yes, I falling in love with her. My heart beats fast every time I saw her. Even I asked her out just now. I'm kind a jealous that she really closed to Kyungsoo and Sehun. But I didn't show it. Did you know how hurt it is? Yes? No? Okay, I feel like an idiot.

So I went back to class. I looked at Kyungsoo. He looked more calmed. He looked at me and smiled. "You okay?"

"I'm fine hyung." I just nodded. Well, I'm kind a curious why he's being like that but nahh, I'm more concerned about hang out with Ai Ling. I can't wait!!

~FAST FORWARD~

I hurriedly packed my things and was about to go out when someone called me. "Wow wow wow~ What's with the rush hyung?" Chanyeol asked me and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Ahh. Nothing." I said. I'm not going to tell them I'm with Ai Ling going to hang out.

"Jonginnie" all of us turned around and it was Kyong Hee. She kissed Jongin cheek. I saw the A 1-1 boys. "Discussting." It was Tao said. He make his face ugly. He was with Yixing and Minseok. "Shh, mind your mouth Tao." Minseok said. 3 of them passed to us. "Umm, I better go now guys. See you guys tomorrow." then I rushed when out. I don't want them to threw questions on me.

I texted Ai Ling that we meet outside the gate school. I quickly went there and I saw her standing there. I smiled at myself. She looked so beautiful. Her long dark brown shiny hair and fair skin. Pinkish lips and hazel eyes. Urgh!! Too perfect. I tapped her shoulder. "Did you wait that long?" I asked her. She shook her head. "I just arrived oppa." I smiled to her. "Let's hang out to the park." She nodded.

We decided to walked instead using car since it was just near to our school. We also grabbed ice cream while chit chatting. She was laughing hard because I made an ugly face to her. I joke around with her. She keep laughing like there is no tomorrow. "OMG Oppa!! Stop it" she slapped my arm. I just smiled at her. I'm glad that she was happy. She wiped her tears because she laughed too much. "Let's sit down oppa. I'm tired." she said after laughing hard. "Okay. Let's sit down there." I said and she nodded.