31

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

..............................................

[Luhan's POV]

Father called and informed to me that he would like to meet up at the restaurant. It was kind a rare because we never had a good relationship since I lost my memory.

Around 15 minutes, I arrived at the restaurant. Father was there while drinking his coffee. "Father." He turned around and smiled at me. "Come and sit here." He told me to sit infront of him and I obeyed. Not that long enough, someone at 40s came to our table and a girl that around my age. "Mr.Lu." the man said. "Oh, Mr.Geum. You're here." Father stood up and shook hands. "Mr.Geum, this is my son, Luhan." I stood up and bowed to them. "Aigoo, such a nice boy. This is my daughter, Jieun." The girl smiled and bowed. "Annyeonghasaeyo jeoneun Jieun imnida."

"You have a beautiful daughter. I'm sure she follows her mother." Both of them laughed. "So shall we proceed?" Mr.Geum said. Father nodded. What is he talking about? He sat beside my father and Jieun sat beside me. "Father, why are we here?" Mr.Lu glared at me and he cleared his throat. "Well, the reason we meet up here it's because Mr.Geum and I have an arrange marriage to both of you." I widened my eyes. No, this can't be happened. "Marriage?" I looked at Jieun. She was also in shocked. "Yes Jieun, we going to make you both marriage so that our business and Mr.Lu will have more opportunities to go up list." Mr.Geum said. "But dad-"

"No buts sweetheart. Don't worry, I'll make you both get to know each other. Oh! Why don't you both hang out together. That will be fun. I hope Luhan will take care of Jieun."

"I think that's a great idea. What do you say Luhan?" Mr.Lu asked me. "Yeah, sure. That's cool."

"Okay, you guys can go now." Mr.Geum said. I bowed to them and stood up. I saw Jieun also stood up. We both went out together. How can father do this? I never wanted to agree for marriage. "Umm, Luhan-sshi?" Oh yeah, I forgot about her. I looked at her. "I don't know what's going on here. I never think of marriage." she said. She seemed so nice. "I was in shocked too."

"So, we don't know about this huh? Tsk." she shook her head. I should meet Yixing. "I'm going somewhere else. Want to come along?"

"Sure. I have too. If not my dad will mad at me." We came in to my car and drove off. We arrived at Yixing's studio. She was amazed by the studio. She was looking around the studio until she stopped her track. I looked infront and it was Yixing. "Yixing!!" I called him. Yixing turned around and waved at me. He came to us. "What are you doing here?" he asked and he turned his head and widened his eyes.

"Jieun?"
"Yixing?"

They both said in union. Do they know each other? "It's been a long time Yixing." Jieun said. Yixing smiled at her. "Ehem." I cleared my throat. "Oh right. What are you guys doing here?" Yixing asked again. "I need to tell you something and it's important."

"I think you guys need some privarcy. I guess I'll be going ahead first."

She was about to leave when Yixing stopped her. "You can stay at the cafe. We won't be long. It's dangerous for you to go out alone." She smiled at Yixing. "If that so then I'll be waiting there." Yixing told her the direction. We went to the rooftop. "So, what are you going to tell me?" he asked me. "I'm getting married Yixing."

"With who?"

"Jieun."

Then there were silent. I looked at Yixing. "How did you know Jieun?"

"I met her when we were in elementary school." I gestured him to go on. "It's been 4 years I didn't meet her. She's the only partner that I could bond with when we dance."

"You like her don't you?" I could see Yixing was blusing. "But I miss another chance again."

"But I can't accept this marriage." Yixing looked at me and tapped on my shoulder. "Does Ai Ling know you regain your memories?"

"I did tell her but seems like she misunderstood. She told me to forget everything." Then there were another silent. "You should talk to Ai Ling again before it's too late." I tapped on his shoulder. "I will. But you got a chance to talk to Jieun."

"I don't think I could. Beside, she will be your future wife."

"By force marriage? I don't think so Yixing."

"You know Luhan. You can't fight your father."

"No, I won't be coward Yixing. I love Ai Ling. She's my everything."

"I'll support you Lu."

"Thanks."

After our conversation, we went to the cafe and looked for Jieun. There, she waited patiently. I just realised that she has a petite body with long black hair that fall on her shoulder. She has a bangs too. No wonder Yixing like her. She's pretty but not as pretty as Ai Ling. I tapped on her shoulder. She turned around and smiled. "You guys done?" she asked. I nodded. She stood up. "I'll send you home." I said to her. She nodded and looked at Yixing. "I'll see you around Yixing." she smiled. Yixing smiled back. We both bid goodbye to Yixing. The ride was in silent. "Yixing, you seem so close with him." She broke the silent. "He's just like my brother. We grown up together." She nodded. "You're lucky to have Yixing. Unlike me, I don't have anyone that I could talk on something." I keeep on listen to her. "My father is so busy with the business and my mother left us here just for another man." I could heard she was sniffing. "I really don't want this marriage Luhan." She have the same thought as me.