3

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold+Italic - Chinese

Bold - English 

A/N: Happy birthday Kai the dancing machine!! This is also a special updated!! Enjoy~ Kai on the side.

.................................................

Ai Ling was on her way to Wu's mansion, she went to buy some food since her stomach was hungry. She walked from her school. She doesn't want to face Yifan because he clinged on girls just now. She was about to take soda when a guy already took it. They hands were touching. She looked at him so does him.,He raised his eyebrow.

"Sorry, I saw this first." he said. "But I took it first." I replied."Oh, so you're a Korean." 'How does he knows? Oh! Right.' "So, What's the problem?" she asked. He pulled down his hoodie and looked at Ai Ling. He smirked at her. "Are you trying to get an attention from me?" I widened my eyes. "Excuse me?" he crossed his arm."Hmm, or maybe you're a stalker?" She was shocked.
"Me!? Stalker!? Haha. That's funny." "Hmm." he went near to her. "You're so beautiful. I think you fan of us " he said. "Fan? Wow! I don't even know who you are."

"Jongin."

"Huh?"

"The name is Jongin. Kim Jongin." She raised her eyebrow. "I don't even want to know your name." He chuckled and took another soda and left Ai Ling dumbfounded. "I hope we could meet up again pretty " he winked at her before he left. 'Did he just winked?' She shook her head and went to paid the soda.

………………………………

[Ai Ling's POV]

"Where have you been?" Yifan asked me when I came into my room. "What are doing in my room!?" I exclaimed. He looked at me and stood up. "I'm worried about you." I widened my eyes. "Are you sick Yifan? This no Yifan I know."  I put my hand on his forehead. God! He is so tall. He took my hand from his forehead and squeeze lightly. "I'm serious here Ai Ling. Just where the hell you go without me?" his jaw tighten. "Relax Yifan, you were clinging with the girls just now. So, I decided to walk ahead and dropped buy at the convince store to buy a soda." I lifted up my half soda to showed him.

Then, he looked at it and took it from me. "Hey!!" I whined. "Next time, you have to be with me." He suddenly spoke Chinese with me. It's been a long time we both spoke like that. I always speak English with him. "Just go back to your room Yifan." He slipped the soda. I mean my soda. "Can I stay here?" I raised my brow. "Wha-"

"Don't asked. I just had a bad day."

"Fine, you can stay here but I'm going to study."

He gestured his hand say that 'Do want you want to do just pretend that I'm not here'. He jumped onto my bed and closed his eyes. I sighed as I looked at him. I smiled. Well, at least he tried to act good to me.

"Done looking at my handsome face?" his eyes were still close. "I wasn't staring at you." I covered myself. He opened his eyes and looked at me. "Mother said she need to say something. So don't miss the dinner." I nodded. "Okay."

As the time turned to night, all of us are in table. Silently eating our dinner. "Ai Ling." I looked at at my mother. "You and Yifan need to move to Korea." That was shocked news. "Why mother?" I asked her. "Your dad and I will be leaving to Brazil for the business. So in the mean time, I need you and Yifan transfer to Aural High school and that is in Korea." I sighed heavily. I think I don't really had appetite to eat right now. Firstly, my mother forced me to came here and then I'm going to Korea. I stood up and headed to my room. I saw my mother was about to said something when I saw Yifan followed me. "What?" He just landed his body on the wall. "I know you will be like this. Relax. I hate the idea too." I sighed. "What should we do?" He just shrugged his shoulder. "We just agree her then." He walked away and left me. I walked in my room and threw my body on the bed. I was staring at ceiling. I found that I had a necklace around my neck. I don't even remembered where do I got this. I didn't even realise that I have driven of to sleep while thinking of that necklace.

The next day

I woke up early and today is Saturday. I don't know when will I moved since I didn't bother what mother said. I put a tshirt and my jogging track. As I leave my room, my mother came out from her room. "Ai Ling." She sounded sad. I sighed and went to her. I hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry Ai Ling. I'm doing this for your own good."

"I understand mother. Yifan and I agree that we will move to Korea." She broke the hugged and smiled. "I'm proud both of you." I smiled back at her. "Okay mother, I'm going for a jog." She nodded and gestured me to go.

~ FAST FORWARD~

I was tired so God knows how long I jogged. Lol. So I decided to went to the store that I went yesterday to buy some drinks. As I came I tried to find some mineral water since I'm so thirsty. "AHA!" I was about to grabbed the bottle someone already took it. I narrowed my eyes and looked at the person. 

"Hey pretty." I raised my eyebrow. He was wearing a hoodie. So, I couldn't see his face. Yes, it a guy. Wait. I do know those voice. "You!!" I said. He opened his hoodie and smirked at me."So, you do remembered me.",He chuckled. "Are you try to get attention from me?" I asked. He looked at me and raised his brow. "Or are you a stalker?"?He narrowed his eyes. Hah! "You maybe one of my fan because I'm quiet famous in my school." I said. He just smirked. "You just say back to me with my words." I smirked at him and took another bottle and left him. "You know Jongin. I think we will meet up again?" I said. He followed me while I paid for my drink.

When I was about to paid someone already paid for it. I turned around. "I'll pay for this beautiful girl." The cashier just smiled and nodded. I just raised my eyebrow. He turned and smirked at me. Tsk~ This guy."You shouldn't do that." I said. He just shrugged his shoulder. "You know pretty. I didn't even know your name." he said. "Why should you know?"

"You already know my name." He had a point but I don't feel trusted on him. "I'm going back to Korea today." he continued. "Why do you have to tell me?" He just chuckled. "It's just a random talk." I shook my head. "Until we meet again Jongin." This time he looked at me. I just smiled and walked away. As I turned around, he alread went to another direction. I just shook my head. Don't worry Jongin. I have a feeling that I will meet you again.