11

Guide

Normal - Korean/Narrator/POVs

Italic - Thought

Bold + Italic - Chinese

Bold - English

A/N: Happy birthday to my bias!! Oh Sehun!! I just came back from camp. Hehe. Well, guess what? The next day will be my birthday!! Haha!! So maybe I will updated again by tomorrow. Enjoy for the first updated.

………………………………………

Ai Ling finish her class earlier. She had to waited for Jongdae another 3 hours because he still in class. So, she decided to went to the library. "Hey Ai Ling!!" someone shouted.She turned around. "Sehun right?" He smiled. "I thought you will forget my name." She laughed. "Not this time." he smiled. "Where are you going?" he asked her. "To the library."

"We in same path then. Let's walk together." She nodded and both of them walked side by side. "So, you've known Kyungsoo when he was in USA?" She nodded. "Yeah, he doesn't have friends there. I'm the only one who he talked." He chuckled. "He doesn't really like to communicate to others unless he like that person."

"So, what you were saying that Kyungsoo like me?" He stopped and looked at Ai Ling. "Kyungsoo find that you're special to him." he said. "He is special to me too." I smiled. "Can I ask you something?" Sehun asked. She nodded. "You and Kyungsoo are you know?" he gestured his hand. "Couple? Of course not. We both are best friend. Beside, he likes someone else." That's a relieved. His thought was said. They both arrived in the library. They both sat on a chair that near to the window.

……………………………………

[Ai Ling's POV]

I was accompanied by Sehun. He was studying his Chemistry while I just read book. He was A 1-2 class while I was in A 1-1 class. People said in this campus doesn't like to be friend with A 1-2 class. Especially in my whole class. I don't know why. Should I asked Sehun about it? I'm afraid if I asked him about this, he will felt offended. Someone was squeezing my hand. I was startled a bit. "You okay Ai Ling?" I blinked a few times and nodded. "I'm fine Sehun." he frowned. "No you're not. You looked a bit gloomy. You can tell me." I smiled at him. "It's okay Sehun. I'm okay." "I get it. You must be wondering why we being hate by your class. Am I right?" I widened my eyes. "Sehun, I di-" "It's okay Ai Ling. I'll tell you when the time is right." he smiled.

Suddenly my phone rang. I picked up. "Hello? Oh!! Jongdae-ah. Okay, I'll be there in 5 minutes." I hung up. "I need to go now." He smiled and ruffled my hair. "So, I'll see you tomorrow then?" he said. I nodded and smiled. "It's nice to have a accompany. Thanks Sehun." I tapped on his head.

A month later

"Here's a letter for you." Jongdae gave it to me. It was fron Vancour, Canada.

Hey Ai Ling. How was your school there? I know you mad at me right now because it's been a month that I left you there. I'm not sure when will I came back to Korea. I really miss you. Well, I can't you be there for you. I hope Jongdae really take care of you. Don't forget to eat okay? I love you my dongseng.

Okay, it's kind chessy. But, I mean it.

Yifan

I sighed heavily. "I miss Yifan." I said. Jongdae nodded. "I do miss him too." I smiled a little. "Hey Ai Ling." Jongdae called me. "Hmm?" I looked at him. "Do you want to join our class dinner tonight?" he asked."I don't feel I want to go." I laid on my bed. "You should join." Then my phone buzzing.

Hey Ai Ling. It's me, Baekhyun. Let's go for a shopping. I'll pick you up from your place. Pretty please. *Make a puppy face*

I shook my head. I replied.

Sure. Just pick me up at *****. It's near our school.

I send the text. A few seconds he replied.

I love you Ai Ling. See ya.

I giggled. Don't get wrong. Baekhyun loved to said those words. Even with the other 5 boys. (P.S EXO-K) "Jongdae-ah. I need to go to ******. My friend need help with shopping." He nodded. "Let my driver send you." I nodded. "You're going for the party right? Minseok really want you to be there." he said. "I'll try to come okay?" I tapped on his shoulder. I kept a secret on my friendship with A 1-2 class guys. We often hang out. I'm afraid that Jongdae was one of those haters. I arrived at ****** and waited for Baekhyun.

HONK HONK

I turned around and saw - "Sehun!?" He was riding his motorbike. He opened his helmet and waved at me. "Hey Ai Ling." I came near to him and smacked his arm. "Really Sehun. Are you guys planning this?" He smiled. "Well, it was Baekhyun's idea." I shook my head.,"So, you wouldn't mind to hang out with me right?" he rubbed his nape.