Wedding!!!

Ksenia P.O.V

"I still say we should do something to stop this." I looked in the mirror looking at Woo-Bin who was sitting on the bed unbuttoning his shirt.

"I know Kenzie I wish there was something we could do but this is all on Jun-Pyo... An Mitchell."

I froze turning toward him. "Mitchell? What does he have to do with this?"

Woo-Bin got up moving over pulling me to my feet and into his arms. "How about the fact he love Jae."

"What?"

He kissed my nose. "After you walked off this afternoon I had went to Mitchell to see what the witch had said when I saw him talking with Jae. She was saying how she was doing this because she liked Jun-Pyo and thinks she could make him happy. But Mitchell told her off before telling her that marring Jun-Pyo would make her lose the only man that loved her."

"He actually loves her? I hope she listens."

"As do but for now." He turned so I was against the bedpost. "For now I prefer to have my fiances attention."

I smiled pulling his shirt the rest of the way open before pulling his lips to mine.

~Time Skip~

I sat by the window looking out biting my lip. Woo-Bin had already left I had told him I would be attending. I could not see my brother and sister have their hearts broken. I wanted to do something.

"Kenzie."

I looked up as Mitchell barged in. "Kenzie I need your help."

"What is it?"

"I will no stand by and watch Jae marry someone else...."

"But."

"I can handle Jae and her family I need you to find Jan-Di."

"What she isn't at the...."

"No some men came an retrieved her saying they were escorting her to Jae."

I jumped up. "You get to that wedding I'll find Jan-Di." As he took off to get the girl I went after Jan-Di.

As I ran I knew that witch had something to do with this. I was getting real tired of dealing with her, it was time to get Alex involved. Going around the corner I saw Chen Jae's bodyguard work on prying the elevator open.

"Chen? Have you seen Jan-Di?"

"She's inside being held by Kang's men."

"What?" I rushed forward helping her get the door open. Once opening I attacked the closest man making sure I broke his nose.

"Kenzie."

I went to my sister's side. "Are you okay?"

"yes."

Chen looked at me. "I'l look after her."

"Thanks I have a bone to pick with a certain witch."

Leaving them I hurried to the chapel just in time to see Jae run into Mitchell's arms.

"Jae-Kyung what is this."

She looked at me with a smile then to the crowd. "I can't marry Jun-Pyo I do not love him..." SHe looked at Mitchell. "I love Mitch."

Kang jumped up glaring at Mitchell. "How dare you ruin this wedding. How can the help be here."

I stormed forward tapping her shoulder making her turn before slapping her across the fae.

"Kenzie!" Woo-Bin rushed to my side putting me behind him as he faced Jun-Pyo's mother who turned to glare at me.

"How dare you."

"How dare you! To force your son to go through with this wedding you kidnapped my sister."

"Such slander will not be tolerated. "

"Slander? Then your telling me this phone I took from one of your men won't sow the proof."

She swallowed before huffing and leaving. I turned to Jae's parents. "It would probably be wise to not invest with her till Shinhwa has new leadership."

They nodded before leaving I looked over toward Jae and Mitchell. "I'm glad you choose the right path Jae."

She smiled up at Mitchell. "As did I?"

Mitchel smirked toward me. "What we talked about the other day??"

I leaned into Woo-Bin's arms. "I say go ahead Alex would be happy for you."

As they left I turned toward Jun-Pyo before smacking him on the back of the head.

"Owe!"

"Serves you right.... Now get your dumbass to the dock and meet up with Jan-Di."

He perked up before kissing my cheek. "I'm sorry I'm hardheaded but I love her."

"I know! Now go."

As he ran off I turned toward the others. "I don't know about you guys but I sure could use a soak."

Woo-Bin wrapped his arms tightly around me. "I'll take care of you tonight."

Yi-Jung moved forward kissing my cheek. " I have a feeling we won't be seeing you till tomorrow."

As I blushed Ji-Hoo came forward hugging me looking at Woo-Bin. "You better take good care of her."

Woo-Bin kissed my temple. "Don't I always?"

I suddenly yelped as Woo-Bin swung em up into his arms. "If you guys will excuse me I think this young woman needs some pampering."

"Woo-BIn!"

Next thing I knew I found myself back in out suit standing with my arms crossed as Woo-Bin was filling the Jacuzzi tub. "An what pray tell is your plans?"

He turned smiling at me before coming over and gently pushing my shirt off my shoulders. "My plans is to take my amazing wife to be and us both soak in a nice hot bath before I message all the knots out of her body. Then once she is so relaxed she can't move I plan on having my wicked way with her."

I chuckled wrapping my arms around his neck. " you know Yi-Jung has made the joke we are worse then rabbits."

Woo-Bon pulled me closer." He is just mad he doesn't have someone as amazing as you to turn his head."

"I wouldn't be to sure about that."

He was confused."What?"

"I see the way he and Ga-Eul looks at each other. They should just get together already saves us the headache."

He chuckled picking me up pulling the rest of my clothes off." An they said we were hard headed."

He removed his clothes stepping into the bath sitting before holding out his hand." Come join me."

I smirked taking his hand and stepping inside.

"Turn around and I'll wash your back."

I smiled other ideas filling my head." I have a better idea." With that I lowered myself straddling his thighs making him groan as I rubbed against him. " How about I relax you first." With that I guiding him inside before leaning down kissing him setting a pace that drove us both made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for being patient with me there have been many crazy things going on and I am calling a little behind. I promise to try and get the next chapter up soon.
Hope you are still enjoying the adventure an as always
HAPPY READINGS!!!!!