Yes! I'll go on a date with you!

Ksenia P.O.V

I sat in the F4 lounge by myself letting my mind wonder. The dinner the other night with my brother and Segi was fun. Getting to know Segi more was a good idea. He was a good guy. Though now I thought about it Segi was like all of F4 in one. He had Yi-Jung's charm, Ji-Hoo's heart, Jun-Pyo's playfulness, and Woo-Bin's strength.

I still was at conflict about going on a date or not. I could easily see myself dating him. But at present moment my heart still says Woo-Bin.

My phone chimed telling me I had a message. Pulling out my phone I saw it was my brother.

"Ready!"

"For?"

"Remember we're opening the new club tonight. We need to get there early to check on everything."

"Okay. Met me out front."

"Almost there." I stuffed my phone into my pocket before grabbing my bag and running out to meet Alex.

That night Alex, Segi and I stood in the owner's lounge overlooking the room. I smiled seeing everyone having fun.

"Looks like a success bro!"

"Good let's go do our thing."

I follows him downstairs toward the dance floor. Before we could reach the stage I froze.

Segi touched my shoulder. "Kenz?"

Looking toward the booth area I noticed a couple of familiar faces. Yi-Jung and Woo-Bin stood among the crowd, but that isn't what made my heart drop. They stood with a girl at their sides. I watched as the one with Woo-Bin leaned up whispering something to him making him laugh. Seeing him smiling like that I knew my answer. Woo-Bin and I would only ever be friends. I took a deep shuttering breath. I will be that. Woo-Bin was my best friend before my pesky feelings interfered.

I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder pulling me back against a strong chest. "Are you okay?"

"I'll be fine."

Segi turned me around to wipe my cheek. "Don't think about it." He glances over my shoulder. "His lose."

I sighed. "I guess he never saw me more then a friend."

"He's an idiot."

I gave a small smile. "After the presentation can you take me somewhere."

Segi pulled me into a hug. "I'll take you anywhere you want to go."

"Let's get this over with." He lead me toward the stage.

Woo-Bin P.O.V

I laughed at what Minnie said before turning to Yi-Jung. "Your cousin's haven't changed a bit."

Lelo laughed before kicking my shin. "An your still as annoying as my brother."

Yi- Jung laughed. "Be good Woo-Bin. You know we brought them here for their birthday."

Minnie squeezed my arm. "Which means no loose women."

"Hey it's me."

Lelo and Minnie laughed. "Exactly!"

The music stopped as a man go on stage. "Hey isn't that Kenzie's brother?"

"Yeah."

Alex grabbed the microphone. "Is everyone having a good evening?" There was applause and hollars. "I'd like you welcome each and everyone of you to the grand opening of The Den?"There was another applause." Now let me introduce the master mind behind this beautiful place and it's owner, Kenzie!"

Kenzie? I strained to see the stage as she walked up. My breath caught as she walked on stage. Her hair was up in a bun showing off her long neck an she wore a black dress that reached her knees. It was held up at the neck leaving her shoulders and half her back bare.

Yi-Jung chuckled beside me. "I guess you think she's beautiful , huh?"

I punching his shoulder as she went to speak.

"Thank you for being here. Let's make The Den the best place in Soeul!" There was more cheering." Now I like to bring up my partner on this endeavor..... Shin Segi!"

Segi? He's with her? I watched as he got on stage making many of the woman go crazy. My fists clinched when her took Kenzie's hand in his. He smiled to the crowd. "Lets make opening night a great one. Don't forget to try this signature drink Wolfsbane. An remember if you drink inform the staff an you'll be given transportation. Now enough talk.... DJ hit it."

The DJ turned up the music an everyone began having fun. I watched Segi lead Kenzie off the stage before looking at Yi-Jung. "Come on."

Ksenia P.O.V

After Segi helped me down I noticed Woo-Bin and Yi-Jung coming toward me. I wasn't ready to face them. I turned to Segi. "Can we go please."

He must of seen the others for he nodded before leading me on a wide circle around the dance floor leading to the door. We stopped long enough for us to put on our jackets before leading me out to his car.

After he helped me into the car he got behind the wheel. "Where to?"

I sighed as I laid my head against the window. "Just home please."

He pulled out and headed for home. "Are you okay?"

"I will be. I mean it isn't the first time in history a woman finds out her crush just sees her as a friend."

Shin Segi P.O.V

As I drove toward Wolfe estate my mind drifted to the woman beside me. I've like Kenzie since I met her. She was just amazing to be around. I could see she like that Woo-Bin so I told myself if they were together I would back off an just be a friend. But it's hard standing by and seeing her hurting.

But I saw how Woo-Bin looked at Kenzie. I knew he liked her. So why were they both stupid. But then again she said he was known as Don Juan, he may not want her. Seeing him and Yi-Jung with the girls on there arms and several around them I knew they were both players.

She may not like me like she does him but if she'd allow me I'd try and make her happy. Yeah she liked him but in time maybe she could come to love me. But I would not force her. She was to special to lose, even if it was only as a friend.

"Segi?"

"Yes."

"Where you serious?"

"About?"

"Liking me?"

I felt my heart race."Yes I was."

She was quiet a moment before she spoke again."If your still interested I would like to go on a date with you."

I froze. "Really?"

"Yeah. "

I puled up to her house helping her out of my car. I knew tonight is probably the reason for her agreeing but I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. "How about tomorrow."

"Okay."

I lead her inside stopping at her bedroom door. "I'll pick you up after 5th period tomorrow."

"See you then. "I froze as she leaned up and kissed my cheek. "Night."

"Goodnight Kenzie." I waited till she closed the door before I leaned against the wall with a sigh. I was so ready for that date tomorrow. I wouldn't rush her but I was craving to finally kiss those beautiful lips of hers.

I went to my room changing into my sleepwear before I laid down with my arm behind my head. I had idea about tomorrow running through my head. If Kenzie excepted me after tomorrow I would make sure she never was sad again. I would protect her with all I have.... With that final thought I fell asleep ready for tomorrow to come sooner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. What will happen next? How will their date go? An how will Woo-Bin react when she finds out?