Shocking

Yi-Jung P.O.V

I leaned back in my chair smiling at Jan-Di and Ga-Eul as they were picking with Ji-Hoo. Jun-Pyo and Jae were having be out with the witch today. But we were not gonna let that dampen our day.

"Have you heard from Kenzie?"

I smiled over at Ji-Hoo as Ga-Eul asked. I smirked leaning forward. "Nope! Neither have we heard from Woo-Bin since Friday."

Jan-Di blushed before pushing me. "Don't talk like that. I doubt they would do something like that."

Ji-Hoo smirked. "Jan-Dia you know the truth. Those two had denied their feeling so long that since they finally decided to let go they've had a lot of pent up tension."

Ga-Eul blushed. "I don't want to imagine what those two will do."

My phone dinged I looked down and smirked. "Speaking of the devil. Woo-Bin said he'd be here soon."

Before anyone could answer Jan-Di's phone rang. She answered quickly. "Hello? Kenzie! Yeah I'm with Ga-Eul. Yeah we'll meet you there. Okay bye." She smirked up at us. "She wants Ga-Eul and I to meet her at the porridge shop."

Ji-Hoo smiled. "Okay well be sure to bring her back by here."

"Okay see you guys later."

As the girls left I leaned back on the couch taking a drink of my drink. "I bet Woo-Bin will show up all smug gabbing about his weekend."

Ji-Hoo smirked. "Sorry Casanova but I know Woo-Bin will not be doing that. I have a feeling he will show up not himself an all quiet."

I held out my hand. "I bet that new vase you bought."

Ji-Hoo smiled. " An I bet that 100 year old Yin Kettle."

"Deal."

~Time Skip~

I smirked as I heard a familiar Lotus pull up. "Let's see who wins."

We waited and within moments the door opened and in walked...

"Woo-BIn?" I could feel my jaw drop.The man who walked in was Woo-Bin but wasn't. I got up moving toward him looking him over. "What's with the new clothes."

I was so used to him dressed like me but he wasn't. Woo-Bin wore a pair of Black slack with a black turtle neck. The only thing I recognized on him was his signature black jacket.

"You look different bro."

Woo-Bin smirked pulling on the collar of his jacket. "Trying a new look...."

Ji-Hoo smirked. "Does this new look have anything to do with a certain spunky woman."

Woo-Bin crossed his arms. "That is none of your business."

I moved forward pulling down on the collar of his sweater laughing as I saw the bruises on his neck. "Really?"

He knocked my hand away fixing his sweater. "Back off Yi-Jung."

Ji-Hoo walked up and patted Woo-Bin on the shoulder. "I am glad you two have decided to not ignore each other anymore... She is perfect for you."

Woo-Bin P.O.V

I smiled at Ji-Hoo nervous about what I was gonna tell the guys. "I know." I rubbed the back of my neck. "After going so long and nearly losing her I won't chance losing her again."

Yi-Jung patted my back. "You won't man. You two are the toughest people I know it would be a death wish for someone to mess with you."

" There is a couple of things you need to know."