Meeting the Basilisks!

Ksenia P.O.V

Let's just say when I had gotten home last night I got in big trouble. First from Alex them by both Beck and Mitchell. It took me over an hour to get them to shut up long enough to tell them why I left. It worried them hearing I almost lost control. Segi was lost till it was explained. SO here we are me, Alex, Segi, Mitchell, and Beck pilled into the SUV on the way to met Rion and Dr.Oh. I was so nervous. I had order the others to not let the Basilisk run free. So they had brought what was needed to restrain her.

As we pulled up I took a deep breathe Alex noticed. "Are you sure about this?"

I nodded. "Yes. I don't need the fear of losing myself."

Segi bumped my shoulder. "We are all here for you."

"Let's do this!"

We stopped and I got feeling more nervous. I hope after this visit it will help me.

Dr. Oh opened the door smiling. "Kenzie, welcome."

"Thank you again, Dr.Oh."

"Please call me Rijin." She looked up. "An who did you bring?"

"My brothers Alex, Beck, Mitchell and my good friend Segi."

I smiled from when Rijin smiled a Segi his cheeks darkened. Maybe having him here will be a good thing.

She lead us inside and I smiled softly. "Hi Rion."

"Afternoon Kenzie."

"Rion!" I turned to see Segi looking at Rion.

"Ch Dohyun.?"

"Actually it's Shin Segi. I was using as alias for work." He smirked. "You above all would understand."

"What are you doing here?"

Segi put his hand on my shoulder. "I'm helping out my friend here."

I took another deep breathe. "Can we start. I want to just get this over with."

Rijin nodded. "Okay." She gestured to the couch. "Get comfy."

I shook my head. "Is there a sturdy chair?"

They looked confused a moment before Rion brought over a wood chair. I sat before looking up at the others. "You know what to do." I looked to Segi. "Segi stand by Rijin. Is is something does happens do whatever you need to to keep me from hurting anyone."

Alex grabbed my shoulder. "We won't allow it."

I nodded getting comfortable as Beck sat his bag down before puling out everything.

"What the Hell?" Rion looked startles as I was handcuffed and tied to the chair. "Why?"

I looked up. "Because when provoked she can be dangerous. This is for everyone's safety."

He looked more worried but he stood to the side as if ready to help.

Alex stood up with a sigh. "Try to get out."

I pulled on the ropes and cuffs with all my strength. "It's good I don't think she'll he able to get out." I settled down before looking up. "Ready!"

"Okay. Now close your eyes and listen to my voice. Take a deep breathe in through the nose and out through the mouth. feel yourself relaxing , let your mind wonder."

I felt my body go slack I couldn't move. I didn't want to, all I wanted to do was sleep.

"Now let your mind wonder back to went it first happened. When she first appeared!"