Facing the Witch!

Ksenia P.O.V

I laid in bed propped up against multiple pillows a bowl of garlic Parmesan  popcorn beside me as I watched Coraline. I looked over to my canvas and smiled. I had decided to start a new project. I had texted Woo-Bin last night asking if he could email me a group picture of F4. He did without question.

I had the sketch done and I had started painting but Diana made me quit and lay down.

(This is who I pictured as Diana.)

True to his word as soon as I got home last night, Diana had gasped at my appearance before switching to mother hen mode. She had pulled me into my room and drawn me a bubble bath telling me to soak in it. I knew better then not to listen to her.

But when she had come in to get the clothes I took off I tried to her to leave Woo-Bin's shirt. I know stupid! But His scent was on that shirt and for some reason it was comforting. But she took it as washed it as will as Ji-Hoo's beanie.

I smiled remembering Mitchell coming into my room as I had laid down frowing

~Flashback~

 "Why were you wearing a man's shirt?"

I looked up as Beck joined him. "What?"

"That shirt you wore belonged to one of those boys doesn't it?"

I blushed as they stared me down. "Yes."

Mitchel sighed arms crossed. "Whose? An why were you wearing it?"

I didn't want to tell them the truth because I knew I would be back in America quicker then I could say 'F4'. So I gave an altered version.

"I had changed for training before I was attacked. They tore my shirt an all I had was the tank top. Jun-Pyo said it was to cold for just that so Woo-BIn gave me his spare shirt as Ji-Hoo gave me his beanie."

~End Flashback~

Diana had returned an kicked them out which had made me laugh how two big strong men were scared of here. But then again with the looks I've seen between Diana and Beck I was beginning to wonder if they would become a couple. I hoped so. I loved Diana and Beck was like a brother to me and he deserved to be happy. My phone ran on the nightstand, pausing the movie I reached over to answer it.

"Hello?"

"How are you feeling Kenz?"

"Ji-Hoo? How did you get my numder?"

"Yi-Jung. My question?"

I chuckled. "I'm fine just a headache every once in a while.. But I'm getting board being stuck in the house." Diana came in then caring a tray with my medicine and some juice.