The Solution!

Ksenia P.O.V

I pulled into the school parking lot shutting off the car. It was stranger how quiet everything was. I sent a quick text to Jan-Di.

"Where are you?"

She quickly texted back. "Get to the principals's office now."

Jumping out I ran upstairs to see a large group of students gathered.I went to Jan-Di and the boys.

"What's going on?"

Jan-Di sighed. "Jun-Pyo is in there trying to get Ji-hoo and I kicked out!"

"What!" Everyone turned at my shout. "Why that little...." I went to storm into the office when Ji-Hoo grabbed me holding me back.

"Calm down jag-eun neugdae "

"Let me go Ji-Hoo. I'm gonna knock some sense into that idiot."

The door flying opened made me freeze. "Noona!"

I watched as a woman, apparently Jun-Pyo's sister, pulled him out by the ear. She stopped to look at us. "You guys, too, follow me," She began to pull him away.

"Let me go! Noona!"

I laughed as we followed them out. "Jan-di ride with me." She got into my car as I followed the others.

"Kenzie?"

I touched her hand. " You don't need to explain your self to me uijamge I know what your going through."

"You do?"

"I know you like Ji-Hoo, you've had a crush on him. But when you saw he cared for Seo-Hynn you stepped back so he could be happy. But you are coming to like Jun-Pyo as you get to know him better."

She sighed. "What am I going to do?"

"Don't worry. I have a feeling Jun-Pyo sister has something planned."

I smirked as a white motorcycle sped up to ride beside us. I shook my head. "Show off."

We pulled into Jun-Pyo's parking beside Yi-Jung before following them inside. In the livingroom Jun-Pyo's sister looked at me.

" Hello I don't believe we met?"

I bowed. "I'm Kseania wolf, but please call me Kenzie."

"Hello Kenzie I'm Jun-hee. Please think of me as unni"

I nodded before going in an sitting with Woo-Bin an Yi-Jung. The way Jun-hee paced I felt like we were on trail.

She pointed to Jun-Pyo . "The type of guy that I detest the most?"

"Selfish guys, narrow minded guys, unforgiving guys."

"And a guy who shows off his power unfairly?"

"A selfish guy."

"A guy who doesn't let go of a friends mistake?"

"A narrow minded guy."

"A guy who can't accept the consequences?"

"An unforgiving guy."

"Okay. Then Jun-Pyo and Ji-Hoo. Play a game together and accept the consequences no matter what."

Jun-Pyo looked up. "What are we , kids? No, I don't agree."

As Jun-Pyo looked at us Woo-Bin stood. "I agree." I pulled him back down. "Definitely I agree."

Yi-Jung sighed. "I approve, too."

Jun-hee looked at me."I think this whole original situation is childish but I agree with this solution."