Don't try me!

This is a filler chapter. After reading through my story again I though of one thing. What happened with Moon Kyung. The girl who was infatuated with Woo-Bin and who forged Jun-Pyo's signature to have Kenzie attacked. She was crazy for him so she wouldn't just give up. How far would she take it. An would she have waited for Woo-Bin and Kenzie to become a couple?

So this is taking place before Kenzie and Jun-Pyo left. Of course Kenzie and Woo-Bin are not together yet. This is also before the trip to the mountains. 

This may contain 2 or 3 if not more chapters so buckle up.

Kenzie P.O.V

 I groaned as I left the last class throwing my bag over my shoulder. I was so ready to be done with school. The teachers were not happy about all the time I had off from when Jan-Di was kidnapped and I stabbed then being at home and healing. That was about a month ago and now I am playing catch up with class.

"You okay?"

I smiled at Jan-Di. "Yeah just tired?"

AS we walked out I leaned my head on her shoulder. "I am so ready for this weekend I want to sleep all weekend."

Jan-Di laughed. "You always sleep."

I nudged her. "Meanie."

"Just remember Ga-Eul wants us over Saturday."

"I am ready for our girls day."

"As am I?"

"Mrs.Wolfe?"

I stopped with a groan as Mr. Lin called out for me. "Yes sir?"

"I need to speak with you in my office."

"Sir I need have to be somewhere."

"I don't care, My class. Now."

I looked at Jan-Di. "I'll catch up with you later Jan-Di."

I groaned before following him toward his classroom. Mr. Lin was a new teacher he had only been there for a month. There was something about him that made me uncomfortable. I don't like him and haven't since he gotten here. I had told the guys about it as well. Jun-Pyo told me he was gonna look into the guy an Yi-Jung and Woo-Bin said they never wanted me to be alone around him.

As we entered the classroom I saw there was also another student in there. "What is going on sir?"

"Miss Moon Kyung, you may go." 

I watched at the girl nodded her head before leaving. I looked down at my phone and was typing out a quick message to the guys when my phone was snatched from my hand and tossed it out the window.

I glared at him. "How dare you?"

Mr. Lin scowled down at me. "Miss. Wolfe there have been some complaints about you."

"And? There always complaints here about people others don't think is worth of going to this school."

"You better lose that attitude little girl. I don't take kindly to come commoner giving me back talk. Learn your place."

I couldn't help but laugh. "Commoner? Well  seems like Jun-Pyo's message didn't get to you. No one is allowed to call us commoners. Not to mention my families' companies are some of the biggest investors in Shinhwa so if there was a commoner in this room it would be you... a plain teacher."

"How dare you?" As he raised his hand I smirked.

Woo-Bin P.O.V